Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

Alula Solomon ashamed of the 100% society he helped create

Post by justo » 17 Sep 2020, 15:09

You lied and the people rewarded you by believing all your lies
"ስላጎረስኩኝ ተነከስኩኝ" sings the guy in the intro to the video, if this is what the people believe happened in the past 27 years, then I'm not surprised they voted for you 100%

Tigray really feels like Jonestown, with Sebhat Nega as Jim Jones
I understand why Alula is ashamed of his 100% society, I would, me too

justo

Re: Alula Solomon ashamed of the 100% society he helped create

Post by justo » 17 Sep 2020, 15:36

How can a normal society like Eritrea have a people to people relationship with a 100% society like Tigray?

justo

Post by justo » 17 Sep 2020, 15:46

A 100% society is never the result of democracy, it can only be the result of fascism.
I hope the Tigrés do not follow Sebhat Nega all the way to death, as the Jonestown people followed Jim Jones to the grave.

How can Ethiopia save Tigray, is a question Abiy needs to ask

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Sep 2020, 21:43

As I said before and repeat once more... the agamewoch digital ቀልቃሎች like eden, Asswash, Deki arawit aka Smirnoff .. et al are abandoning the sinking Tplfists ships and soon will put their boots and hit the road to earn like any good citizens. It will be hard to this lazy bums to survive outside their sofa world.

Let the sh!t hit the fun — No money and Alula (yeqenjib- ምን በጥፊ እንድመታው የማያውቅ ይመስላል-- no money no honey- ብላለች አልማዜዉ ለቆታ) dumbing Tplfists like the food stump queen Smirnoff aka Deki Arawit, the old Halafi adghi and shirtamu did lately.
Welcome to the laborers world... make yourself comfortable b!tches... :P

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 17 Sep 2020, 22:29

I think the TPLF cadres come to realize recently the limitations their idols, Sebhat and company, have. For long they were brainwashed to believe the TPLF founders have been the only geniuses Africa has ever produced. They believed that.
As a result, they thought the Abiy administration will not last months, if able to last a few weeks. The first murder attempt on Abiy’s life gave hope to these cadres. They were counting down the day Aratkilo palace will be occupied by them or their creations.
Well, hard facts started to sink in now : it seems more certain the future of Ethiopia will not be dictated by sectarian tribal politicians. And Abiy moreover turns out to be a quick learner.
Well, now, the very reason that made them to sell their soul, money, might not come to their way as it had been, and most probably for the first tine in their lives they will be forced to make a living working, and apparently, it is time to make a paring shot. Yours truly Welcomes them to the real world.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 01:18

Fed_Up wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 21:43
As I said before and repeat once more... the agamewoch digital ቀልቃሎች like eden, Asswash, Deki arawit aka Smirnoff .. et al are abandoning the sinking Tplfists ships and soon will put their boots and hit the road to earn like any good citizens. It will be hard to this lazy bums to survive outside their sofa world.

Let the sh!t hit the fun — No money and Alula (yeqenjib- ምን በጥፊ እንድመታው የማያውቅ ይመስላል-- no money no honey- ብላለች አልማዜዉ ለቆታ) dumbing Tplfists like the food stump queen Smirnoff aka Deki Arawit, the old Halafi adghi and shirtamu did lately.
The Amiche fa&&g is doing what she is best at.
The fact that this fella is saying, that he will not approve a charade of an election is good enough that, unlike wedi medhin berad bxxiches, he has a character. Tell Mr amiche [deleted], when was the last time, you become a man, use your brain and you oppose any policy of the alcoholic junk?

Wedi medhin berad bxxtches in picture

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 01:43

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 01:18
Fed_Up wrote:

The fact that this fella is saying, that he will not approve a charade of an election is good enough that, unlike wedi medhin berad bxxiches, he has a character. Tell Mr amiche [deleted], when was the last time, you become a man, use your brain and you oppose any policy of the alcoholic junk?

Smirnoff,

You gonna be poor, b!tch. So since you are in love with this idiot agamieee ምጥሪ ገጽ do him a favor like bend over and let አሉላ ይስረርህ :P

ሳኸራም አረጊት

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 02:42

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 01:43
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Smirnoff,

You gonna be poor, b!tch. So since you are in love with this idiot agamieee ምጥሪ ገጽ do him a favor like bend over and let አሉላ ይስረርህ :P

ሳኸራም አረጊት

Amiche Qentir
I have more respect to this agame than all wedi medhin berad anuux lickers whose job is to sxxck wedi medhin berad dxxxck.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 03:27

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 02:42
Fed_Up wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 01:43
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Smirnoff,

ሳኸራም አረጊት

Amiche Qentir
I have more respect to this agame than all wedi medhin berad anuux lickers whose job is to sxxck wedi medhin berad dxxxck.
ብሎ አለ ሸባታው አጋሜ :lol: :lol: :lol: ደንቆሮ ጋውና...sûcking broke agamieee dîck won’t help ya anymore. Your pîmps are broke as hell now :P you better stick what you have known most, Walfare.
Lazy bum

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 08:20

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 03:27

ብሎ አለ ሸባታው [deleted] :lol: :lol: :lol: ደንቆሮ ጋውና...sûcking broke agamieee dîck won’t help ya anymore. Your pîmps are broke as hell now :P you better stick what you have known most, Walfare.
Lazy bum

Amiche fa@@agg. How much does it cost to clean the royal [ deleted ] of wedi medhin berad and suxxck it dry? Your low IQ amiche belong to kindergarten place not in a platform on which adult people exchange their ideas.

I am sure, even wedi Medhin berad is tired of low IQ and C@ock S@Ckers like you.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 08:43

Another Hardcore woyane loyalist assault Sebhat Nega and co.
Please wait, video is loading...

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 10:25

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 08:20
<my ሓጠው ቀጠው goes here>
Ajejew,

የእምዬን ወደ አብዬ ይላሉ ጌቶችህ አማሮች ሲተርቱ :P :: ከይቀደመኒ ቅድሞ ድዩ? :P the studies show your handlers, agamewoch , IQ are lower than the monkey, Koko. Imagine if your pîmps Iq are lower than Koko, what would be your wide [ deleted ] their cûck sûcking b!tch like you would be? I know you can’t analays thing but you can guess. I will wait.
FYI- I advise your wrinkled arse to drop your pîmps and go back to your former filthy rich one, the Arab boys. :P otherwise you will remain Swedish tax payers burden as you always be.

I am just saying

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 11:11

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 10:25
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 08:20
<my ሓጠው ቀጠው goes here>
Ajejew,

የእምዬን ወደ አብዬ ይላሉ ጌቶችህ አማሮች ሲተርቱ :P :: ከይቀደመኒ ቅድሞ ድዩ? :P the studies show your handlers, agamewoch , IQ are lower than the monkey, Koko. Imagine if your pîmps Iq are lower than Koko, what would be your wide [ deleted ] their cûck sûcking b!tch like you would be? I know you can’t analays thing but you can guess. I will wait.
FYI- I advise your wrinkled arse to drop your pîmps and go back to your former filthy rich one, the Arab boys. :P otherwise you will remain Swedish tax payers burden as you always be.

I am just saying
Amiche f@@gg
My grand child speaks better Tigrigna than your Amiche Qentir, Before you try to s@@ck wedi medhin berad Shilho, try to learn Tigrigna. But a co@2ck su2cker is always c@ck suc@cker. Where did you learn the profession? In Merkato Sefer or Bole Area? Given your low status, it must be Merkato Sefer.. Try to learn from Yebandamereze, your better half and concentrate on luxury customers. may be then, you might earn some money and offer your [deleted] wedi Medhin merad your 2%. :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 11:28

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 11:11
<my ajejew goes here>
Smirnoff old b!tch,

Your destiny is sad. You are bitter because things are too late for your old wrinkled arse to get somewhere instead you left to be pîmped by the lowest human waste, agamewoch. Imagine the IQ those pîmping by the folks IQ lower than KOKO :oops: If I were you, I would hide my agamieee welfare queen skinny arse. Trust me we will not let our dîck to be sûck by you despite your desperate attempt lately. No! Thanks.. we won’t put our dîck inside HIV infested toilet mouth of yours. Just try to shake your skinny booty to the goat herders Arab boys, those who deflôwer your stinky, skinny and hunger stricken bûttock :x IQ matters b!tch :P

Hey ...Stop kissing our bûtts. Old loser bum

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 18 Sep 2020, 11:57

Wedi qosal mitra agame sherm*utta deqi arawit, the fact that you have no principle is a fact that you are a filthy agame.
In this thread you are showing your contradictory statements, by giving credit to Alula over us the pfdj supporters and you turn around and are trying to pass as an Eritrean by clapping to the other nut case agame's video where he is insulting and putting down your woyane shifta officials.
Because both these filthy agames are against woyane's principle, which is irritating you from deep inside your twisted heart.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 18 Sep 2020, 12:09

Fed_Up wrote:

Amiche Qila Qilo fendadaw,

I do know, you have never ever visited Eritrea in your life and that's why you have zero-clue of the make-up of the eri populace.

A brotherly advice albeit I am aware that I cannot have a wedi torserawit as a brother but ይሁን:

Now..

Regarding the outragious racial slur (shiritam), I advise you not utter it if you plan to visit eritrea especially in regions such as gash barka or Senhit (hgdef renamed it ansaba) or sahel and semhar (hgdef renamed both as semenawi QeyiH Bahri) or denkalia (hgdef renamed it as debubawi QeyiH baHri) or in akeleguzay (the saho territories).

Believe me you, the people there will cut your head and they will make you look like your headless great uncle kaHsay mircha aka atse yohannes. Perhaps, they may turn your head into a rolling ball and they may play with it.

ምክር ተቀበል? Anjal wedi torserawit.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 13:45

Cigar wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 11:57
Wedi qosal mitra agame sherm*utta deqi arawit, the fact that you have no principle is a fact that you are a filthy agame.
In this thread you are showing your contradictory statements, by giving credit to Alula over us the pfdj supporters and you turn around and are trying to pass as an Eritrean by clapping to the other nut case agame's video where he is insulting and putting down your woyane shifta officials.
Because both these filthy agames are against woyane's principle, which is irritating you from deep inside your twisted heart.
Cigarella.
Your Qentir arse has no moral authority to talk about principle, if any thing His eminence Arawit has always been very firm principled man of higher valor. 8) :lol: What About you old F@@agg? . When your "Aya" nay izghi Kiflu was bi£££ch slapped by Wedi Medhin berad, your qentir used to scream, oh you highness, your hand is healing. B@@ich slap him Again.

Btw...I have more respect to Agames than Wedi Medhin Berad c@@@ck su@@ckers. Here I said. Furthermore, don't ever think that I bring video which put my Agames cousins in negative spot light to get approval from Qentir Coc@ck su@ckers like you.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 13:56

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 11:28
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 11:11
<my ajejew goes here>
Smirnoff old b!tch,

Your destiny is sad. You are bitter because things are too late for your old wrinkled arse to get somewhere instead you left to be pîmped by the lowest human waste, agamewoch. Imagine the IQ those pîmping by the folks IQ lower than KOKO :oops: If I were you, I would hide my agamieee welfare queen skinny arse. Trust me we will not let our dîck to be sûck by you despite your desperate attempt lately. No! Thanks.. we won’t put our dîck inside HIV infested toilet mouth of yours. Just try to shake your skinny booty to the goat herders Arab boys, those who deflôwer your stinky, skinny and hunger stricken bûttock :x IQ matters b!tch :P

Hey ...Stop kissing our bûtts. Old loser bum
Amiche Qentir
How can a co@@ck su@cker have a di@@ck? The reason you su@@@ck wedi Medhin berad shilho is because you are castrated like an Eunuch . Just like Cigerella, you used to sing, "I used to suffer with back pain problem but the minute I visited Adi Halo and get blessed with the hand of Wedi Medhin berad, my back pain problem is all gone". And your qentir arse has the audacity to talk about manhood. :mrgreen: moite moite moite.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Sep 2020, 14:07

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 13:45
blah blah blah
ajewjew Smirnoff

as if we care your existence agame coKKKck suuuuuuuuucker :lol: stop sniffing our balls :| you will have no cash money coming towards ya. Loser agame.

remember we mount ya in your own Low IQ game. You can't beat HIGDEF and Lion of Nakfa arse sniffers :lol: we are too much to your old arse wide hole qinter.

now go and wiggle your skiny agammee behind for food stamp. Lazy bum

what happened to this idiot loser old faaaaaaaaggg is a tragedy. here is few display ...

https://images.app.goo.gl/h2JCYNBY2bPUYW2Q7

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 14:38

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 14:07
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 13:45
blah blah blah
ajewjew Smirnoff

as if we care your existence agame coKKKck suuuuuuuuucker :lol: stop sniffing our balls :| you will have no cash money coming towards ya. Loser agame.

remember we mount ya in your own Low IQ game. You can't beat HIGDEF and Lion of Nakfa arse sniffers :lol: we are too much to your old arse wide hole qinter.

now go and wiggle your skiny agammee behind for food stamp. Lazy bum

what happened to this idiot loser old faaaaaaaaggg is a tragedy. here is few display ...

https://images.app.goo.gl/h2JCYNBY2bPUYW2Q7

Amiche Qentir!
The money the Agame stole from your Amiche Qentir arse like yourself is in Macao or Dubai banks. :mrgreen: Never have high hopes to get your stolen money. :mrgreen: