Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Alem G/wahid vs Debresiol, I take moron Debresiol any day than Alem dictator Idi Amin, Issayas, Abiy???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Sep 2020, 20:46

Tigray must be careful from Leba who confessed he was one of the corrupt Woyane and he is another dictator like Issayas, Idi Amin, Gadafi and others. Debresiol is not dictator nor leba but he is moron can be fooled by anyone, he is coward who lost many opportunities to avoid where he is now had he taken action earlier when I was telling what he should do two years ago before formidable force to emerge. Debresiol work by trial and error than see things ahead of time and come up with preventive measure.

Alem G/wahid is not Tigrayan, he is Qondaf Diqala does not have any heart for Tigray people, he is the worst qushet, Awraja and family monger does not see Tigrayans with the same eye.

Alem G/wahid suggested and pushed Woyane to join Abiy two years ago but he was rejected. This man is the worst of Woyane and he should not have any title let alone to be president of Tigray. Tigay is tiered of Sebhat Nega families, relatives by blood or marriage and Adwa. You were given a chance to lead Tigray but you shamed us, brought us to disgrace and to this disaster, for what else Tigray needs you now. Do you have something Tigray did not see from the Adwa clan to be the leader again???
What about from Raya, or Enderta or Tembien or Tsegede or Wolkait or Humora or Shire or Awlaelo or Agame???

What make Adwa to be the way you think yourself, what have you done in Tigray since you resettled from Dembia and Menelik left you in central Tigray other Tigrayans have not done???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Alem G/wahid vs Debresiol, I take moron Debresiol any day than Alem dictator Idi Amin, Issayas, Abiy???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Sep 2020, 21:24

What does Fitlewerk know and has any kind of exsperience more than Debretsion, if Sebhat was not there should not even qualify for central committees, she would have been treated like the rest of female fighters out there. Fitlework did not resign from her post but she was fired, the other lady house of federation Kirya resign and honored Tigray, this is the difference between Kirya and Fitlewerk. Wake up Raya, Enderta, Tembein, Tsegede, Wokait, humora, Shire, Agame and Awlaelo people specially the youth to revolt against Sebhat Nega families and relatives and Adwa qushet, we had enough by know. Amhara is better than Adwa for the above Tigrayans if we are being forced to choose. Get ready the above Awrajas to evict any Sebhat the enemy of Tigray and shaebia spie until the border war erupted.

Debretsiol is by far better than anyone recommended by Sebhat Nega Yudit Gudit.

Wedi
Member+

Re: Alem G/wahid vs Debresiol, I take moron Debresiol any day than Alem dictator Idi Amin, Issayas, Abiy???

Post by Wedi » 16 Sep 2020, 21:51

people from Raya, or Enderta or Tembien or Tsegede or Wolkait or Humora or Shire or Awlaelo or Agame can not join the Adwa Dynasty.
A dynasty is a dynasty. It is not like an empty house that you jump and enter. You need to have proven bloodlines by any sort to join the club.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 20:46
What about from Raya, or Enderta or Tembien or Tsegede or Wolkait or Humora or Shire or Awlaelo or Agame???

What make Adwa to be the way you think yourself, what have you done in Tigray since you resettled from Dembia and Menelik left you in central Tigray other Tigrayans have not done???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Sep 2020, 01:03

The world heard Sebhat Nega was dead by the Eritreans and I said Adwa qushet monger is dead with him, happy years to come for Tigray but Sebhat is doing his thing to prove us Adwa qushet is not dead, it still is kicking azzz???