Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ኮ/ል አብይ አመድ የትግራይን ምርጫ ለማስቆም ወታደር አልልክም ያለበት ሚስጥር ተጋለጠ፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 16 Sep 2020, 17:47

ኤርትራ ድንበር ላይ ትግራይ ውስጥ የነበሩት የመከላከያ ሠራዊት አባላት ባለፈው ጊዜ ከነ ሙሉ ትጥቃቸው ከትግራይ ሊወጡ ሲሉ ትግራይ አይቻልም ብላ አስቀረቻቸው፡፡ ቀጥሎም ሠራዊቱ ራሱ እኛ ትግራይን እንመርጣለን በማለት ለምርጫ ተመዘገበ፡፡ ኮ/ል አብይ ተስፋ ቆረጠ፡፡ ስለዚህ ሌላ ተጨማሪ ሠራዊት ልኮ ገቢ ላለማድረግ ለመጠንቀቅ ሲል ነበር ወታደር ወደ ትግራይ አልልክም ያለው፡፡ ሳቁበት!

Dawi

Re: ኮ/ል አብይ አመድ የትግራይን ምርጫ ለማስቆም ወታደር አልልክም ያለበት ሚስጥር ተጋለጠ፡፡

Post by Dawi » 16 Sep 2020, 18:30

AbebeB wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 17:47
ቀጥሎም ሠራዊቱ ራሱ እኛ ትግራይን እንመርጣለን በማለት ለምርጫ ተመዘገበ፡፡
አቤ

የትግራይ ልዩ ሐይል ናቸው በለና! :oops:
መቼም ሌላ ጤነኛ በውዴታ አይመርጥም።

On the other hand, keep in mind that the fate of MU's President Kendeya gebrehiwot as in the following, can be delivered to the senior officers anytime. Stay tuned!

ሌላው እባክህ ኤርሚያስ የሚለው ፉገራህ ይቅር ፣ ብልግናውንም ሐሳብ ስላልሆነ ተወው። ኦኛ ምናገባን!

[The Ministry of Science and Higher Education appointed Professor Fetien Abay, a tenured professor in plant breeding and seed, as an interim president of Mekelle University, making her the only woman in Ethiopia currently leading a public university.

The appointment saw the replacement of the recently retired (fired) long-serving president of the university, Kindeya Gebrehiwot.]

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 16 Sep 2020, 22:12

Dawi wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 18:30
AbebeB wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 17:47
ቀጥሎም ሠራዊቱ ራሱ እኛ ትግራይን እንመርጣለን በማለት ለምርጫ ተመዘገበ፡፡
አቤ
የትግራይ ልዩ ሐይል ናቸው በለና! :oops:
መቼም ሌላ ጤነኛ በውዴታ አይመርጥም።
On the other hand, keep in mind that the fate of MU's President Kendeya gebrehiwot as in the following, can be delivered to the senior officers anytime. Stay tuned!
ሌላው እባክህ ኤርሚያስ የሚለው ፉገራህ ይቅር ፣ ብልግናውንም ሐሳብ ስላልሆነ ተወው። ኦኛ ምናገባን!
Dawi aka ኤርሚያስ ለ
ሠራዊቱ ገቢ ሲሆን በየትኛውም ሂሳብ ቋት እንደተመዘገቡ ስላማላውቅ በርግጠኝነት ልመልስልህ አልችልም፡፡ ይቅርታ፡፡ ዋናው ነገር በአብይ የሚመራው የአማራ መንግስት ፈሪ ሆኖ ሠራዊቱን ማስረከቡን መግባባታችን በቂ ነው፡፡

"On the other hand, keep in mind that the fate of MU's President Kendeya gebrehiwot as in the following, can be delivered to the senior officers anytime. Stay tuned!"
ኤርሚያስ - If you re-read this sentence you may wonder it makes no sense. You live in USA and yet write such weak English. I know ጎጃሜ ኖሮ ኖሮ ማጭድ ርቆ ሄደ can effectively apply to you.

"ሌላው እባክህ ኤርሚያስ የሚለው ፉገራህ ይቅር፣ ብልግናውንም ሐሳብ ስላልሆነ ተወው። ኦኛ ምናገባን!" I also know ሲመክር ብርቱ ለራሱ ከንቱ what exactly your case is. You see, like parrot you repeat the whole day on the Ethio 360 media your Oromo hate speech. Also your street learnt insult goes back to your grand pa aka lepers. So it may be hard for you to do away with it immediately but you are advised to critically try.It you are clever, there is lot you can learn from my comment.

Please note that nearly all threads I post in this forum is in response to habesha's poor ideology and derogatory approach. As for us Oromo Nation, worldwide scholars recognize us as people of peace, integrity and prosperity.

The part of your comment I removed is irrelevant here.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 17 Sep 2020, 12:32

ኤርሚስ ለገሠ
Dawi የሚለወን የመረጃ ፎረም መጠቀሚያ ስምህን ቀይር! Yu can’t deserve implication embedded in the name