Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurorae

Re: Kenya: Eritreans and a 3.4 Million Burlap Swindle

Post by Aurorae » 18 Sep 2020, 14:05

Cry Baby,

Awash called you Zombie, I am shocked. :shock: Shame on him. :twisted: Is that my problem ? That is between you two. :lol:

Zmeselo wrote,
Hey moron, follow this thread carefully from the beginning.

I posted my response & my view on Haile as is my right as an Eritrean, & your fellow MLLT cadre- asswash- responded by using the term zombie on me

So, :roll: who'se doing the: "killing the messanger" here?
He better not call me zombie :twisted: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 14:27

Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 10:32

The French like to say,
The only shame is to have no shame.
Haile Menkorios, has no shame!

He was a traitor, who abandoned his country while Eritrea was in the middle of an unjust war declared by Woyane, and lost 19,000 of its precious EDF members.

This man, is a traitor of the highest order! Doesn't have any shame whatsoever, to side with the enemy in the middle of a war of attrition. Subsequently, Eritrea lost 19K brave sons and daughters defending the country. For that, this drunkard was rewarded handsomely at the expense of the Eritrean people. We'll never ever forgive/forget, his selfish betrayal!

I am not certain about this information, but I was told that the Ethiopian woyane régime had a list of Eritrean names who contributed to the Eritrean development fund. Just before the war and before he was appointed to the UN, Haile represented Eritrea in Ethiopia.

The question is was he the one who gave that list of names to Woyane, who deported 80,000 Eritreans by confiscating their hard earned properties?

I have listened to an interview with the Eritrean football player Italo Vassalo, who was deported because of such a list. If that is true and can be proven with evidence, then this man’s hands are stained with Eritrean blood. He has collaborated with those that abused the human right of peaceful Eritreans, who lived in Ethiopia.

Haile Menkorios was accused of donating some 200,000 US dollars, to the Eritrean opposition group EYSC (a group supported and nurtured by the Ethiopian regime).

He's been against Eritrea/ns in many ways: starting with abandoning his post as Eritrean ambassador to the UN, right in the middle of the Ethio-Eritrea war. What else could you say about this traitor, than a hired gun?

We know he got fat salaries and benefits, while working for the UN. He's a selfish individual and has a strong love for money and power. He knew as his money increased, his obligation for a 2% diaspora tax increased every month also. That was the reason why he switched his citizenship to South African, to avoid that national obligation.

He was hired long time ago as an agent of foreign powers from high school, when they gave him scholarship at AFS (American Field Service). Then he was hired at USIS office in Addis Ababa, before he left for college to the US. He then went to Eritrea as a nationalist and fooled the EPLF to appoint him as Ambassador to Ethiopia, followed by as Eritrean Representative to UN; when he decided to resign his post in the middle of the war with woyane. He was working with Kofi Annan and Meles, to undermine the Eritrean position at the UN.

* When he was assigned as Eritrea's ambassador to the UN, he fell in love with Koffi Annan and defects to the UN.

* When he was assigned again as special envoy to Sudan, he fell in love with a Sudanese lady and even opted to convert to Islam.

* When he was assigned as special envoy to South Sudan and coordinating his work with AU Special envoy Thambo Mbeki from their South African office, he fell in love with South Africa and asked for Citizenship.
Even tough Haile Menkerios is an opportunist wh@@re who have difficult to distinguish between the Eritrean nation and Wedi Medhin berad, not to mention who changed his religion for the sake of younger Pu@@ssy. Wedi Medhin berad supporters has no moral authority to pinpoint or find scapegoat on others when their fuhrer is the one who is the weak link in the chain command.

Disband the intelligence service
The EPLF used to have excellent intelligence service, But After the military coup of Veteran fighters who displayed dissatisfaction with the alcoholic junk, fearing for his survival, Wedi Medhin Berad disbanded the Agency. And when woyane declared war against Eritrea, the country was naked and exposed to danger. When wedi Medhin berad was asked about how could woyane wage war without our knowledge, his simple answer was, Tegerehna [We were naive].

in 1973, When Egypt and Syria surprised Israel and attacked it during Yom Kippur, The entire Israeli intelligence services [Shien Biet, Mossad, Aman] were put to blame for their failure to know the intention of the Arabs in advance, but in a typical Wedi Medhin berad Qomesh Adey Hankuluni. We were were told, Some Defeatist and Some regionalist passed classified information to Woyane to attach on the ill defended territory.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 18 Sep 2020, 16:49

Deqi, aside from the foul language you use,

How did Haile fail to distinguish the nation from Isayas ? Haile Menqorious held the same position Kofi Anan held before he became the UN secretary. Haile is a Harvard graduate. How many Eritreans do we have with that caliber. Disparaging remarks is just a reflection of you as the person. Now, I don't believe you understand how EPLF worked. EPLF was and remains Isayas possession. He created the spy network, and he destroyed it himself. It was all about him. He waged wars to eliminate ELF and any including individuals whom he perceived to be a threat to his power. He did what he wanted during the struggle and he does what he wants now. It is and was a one man show from the beginning, and it remains so.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Sep 2020, 17:02

If it's not ur problem then Stfu, díckhead. Don't go around & put blame on people, retard!

Aurorae wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 14:05
Cry Baby,

Awash called you Zombie, I am shocked. :shock: Shame on him. :twisted: Is that my problem ? That is between you two. :lol:

Zmeselo wrote,
Hey moron, follow this thread carefully from the beginning.

I posted my response & my view on Haile as is my right as an Eritrean, & your fellow MLLT cadre- asswash- responded by using the term zombie on me

So, :roll: who'se doing the: "killing the messanger" here?
He better not call me zombie :twisted: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Sep 2020, 17:18

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 14:27
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 10:32

The French like to say,
The only shame is to have no shame.
Haile Menkorios, has no shame!

He was a traitor, who abandoned his country while Eritrea was in the middle of an unjust war declared by Woyane, and lost 19,000 of its precious EDF members.

This man, is a traitor of the highest order! Doesn't have any shame whatsoever, to side with the enemy in the middle of a war of attrition. Subsequently, Eritrea lost 19K brave sons and daughters defending the country. For that, this drunkard was rewarded handsomely at the expense of the Eritrean people. We'll never ever forgive/forget, his selfish betrayal!

I am not certain about this information, but I was told that the Ethiopian woyane régime had a list of Eritrean names who contributed to the Eritrean development fund. Just before the war and before he was appointed to the UN, Haile represented Eritrea in Ethiopia.

The question is was he the one who gave that list of names to Woyane, who deported 80,000 Eritreans by confiscating their hard earned properties?

I have listened to an interview with the Eritrean football player Italo Vassalo, who was deported because of such a list. If that is true and can be proven with evidence, then this man’s hands are stained with Eritrean blood. He has collaborated with those that abused the human right of peaceful Eritreans, who lived in Ethiopia.

Haile Menkorios was accused of donating some 200,000 US dollars, to the Eritrean opposition group EYSC (a group supported and nurtured by the Ethiopian regime).

He's been against Eritrea/ns in many ways: starting with abandoning his post as Eritrean ambassador to the UN, right in the middle of the Ethio-Eritrea war. What else could you say about this traitor, than a hired gun?

We know he got fat salaries and benefits, while working for the UN. He's a selfish individual and has a strong love for money and power. He knew as his money increased, his obligation for a 2% diaspora tax increased every month also. That was the reason why he switched his citizenship to South African, to avoid that national obligation.

He was hired long time ago as an agent of foreign powers from high school, when they gave him scholarship at AFS (American Field Service). Then he was hired at USIS office in Addis Ababa, before he left for college to the US. He then went to Eritrea as a nationalist and fooled the EPLF to appoint him as Ambassador to Ethiopia, followed by as Eritrean Representative to UN; when he decided to resign his post in the middle of the war with woyane. He was working with Kofi Annan and Meles, to undermine the Eritrean position at the UN.

* When he was assigned as Eritrea's ambassador to the UN, he fell in love with Koffi Annan and defects to the UN.

* When he was assigned again as special envoy to Sudan, he fell in love with a Sudanese lady and even opted to convert to Islam.

* When he was assigned as special envoy to South Sudan and coordinating his work with AU Special envoy Thambo Mbeki from their South African office, he fell in love with South Africa and asked for Citizenship.
Even tough Haile Menkerios is an opportunist wh@@re who have difficult to distinguish between the Eritrean nation and Wedi Medhin berad, not to mention who changed his religion for the sake of younger Pu@@ssy. Wedi Medhin berad supporters has no moral authority to pinpoint or find scapegoat on others when their fuhrer is the one who is the weak link in the chain command.

Disband the intelligence service
The EPLF used to have excellent intelligence service, But After the military coup of Veteran fighters who displayed dissatisfaction with the alcoholic junk, fearing for his survival, Wedi Medhin Berad disbanded the Agency. And when woyane declared war against Eritrea, the country was naked and exposed to danger. When wedi Medhin berad was asked about how could woyane wage war without our knowledge, his simple answer was, Tegerehna [We were naive].

in 1973, When Egypt and Syria surprised Israel and attacked it during Yom Kippur, The entire Israeli intelligence services [Shien Biet, Mossad, Aman] were put to blame for their failure to know the intention of the Arabs in advance, but in a typical Wedi Medhin berad Qomesh Adey Hankuluni. We were were told, Some Defeatist and Some regionalist passed classified information to Woyane to attach on the ill defended territory.
But how do you square that, with the fact that Eritrea was wrongly pointed at as the one which ignited the '98 war? Isn't it precisely because Eritrea took swift retaliation, to weyane's coward & cold blooded murder of Eritrean units sent to have a discussion with them? Infact they used that as a trap, to then Meles declare war on his sham parliament. The US-Rwanda proposal later incorporated that, & declared Eritrea must pull back its troops before any discussions to begin.

The only "tegerihna nierna" remark I suspect was meant for, was the backstabbing nature of the weyane, considering a few weeks back PIA & Meles were writing letters back & forth on this issue. They had even selected ministers from both govts to periodically meet & solve this issue once & for all because complaints from Eritreans living in the border areas was increasing because of illegal land confiscation.

(PS: when PIA suggested for the establishment of Sawa in 1993, a lot of people were understandably against that because of war fatigue but later that decision proved to have saved the country.)

I say all this, not to let Isaias "off the hook" or act as "his lawyer" (it's none of my business. He might defend himself), but really out of curiosity.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 18 Sep 2020, 17:44

Zeymeslo,

S-hhit head,

ዓንታ ቆማል ዓጋመ አምበኣር ሎምስ ጸርፊ ለሚድካ ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ከተዋርድ ክንደይ ሽሊንግ አዮም ከፊሎምኻ ወዲዛ መጣር ናይ ሕርካም :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Sep 2020, 18:58

Aurorae wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 16:49
Deqi, aside from the foul language you use,

How did Haile fail to distinguish the nation from Isayas ? Haile Menqorious held the same position Kofi Anan held before he became the UN secretary. Haile is a Harvard graduate. How many Eritreans do we have with that caliber. Disparaging remarks is just a reflection of you as the person. Now, I don't believe you understand how EPLF worked. EPLF was and remains Isayas possession. He created the spy network, and he destroyed it himself. It was all about him. He waged wars to eliminate ELF and any including individuals whom he perceived to be a threat to his power. He did what he wanted during the struggle and he does what he wants now. It is and was a one man show from the beginning, and it remains so.
I am talking about character and you are talking about Harvard. Lets see

Bereket habteselasie is highly educated man who untill recently taught law in George town University and Howard University but his character is just like a luxury prostitute, the same can be said about Yemane gebreab monkey, the tariq aziz of Eritrea

Hence graduating from ivy schools doesn't give any person free passage from scrutiny and criticism.

Btw, koffe annan was just another docile submissive negro on which George W Bush junior showed him his True place, comparing any One with koffe annan is not a merit.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Sep 2020, 19:08

ጓልዛ ኸልቢ: መንዩ "crybaby"?

ንስኺ ክትጻረፊ: መነዴኺዩ መሰል ሂቡኪ?

መንነተይ ተማህሊልኪ ኣይትረኽብዮን: ዋዓግ ዋሒድ!

Aurorae wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 17:44
Zeymeslo,

S-hhit head,

ዓንታ ቆማል ዓጋመ አምበኣር ሎምስ ጸርፊ ለሚድካ ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ከተዋርድ ክንደይ ሽሊንግ አዮም ከፊሎምኻ ወዲዛ መጣር ናይ ሕርካም :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 18 Sep 2020, 20:29

Zmeselo,

አንታ ዓባቕ ወዲ ዓጋመ :evil:
ኣንታ ሰበይቲ ሰብኡት እንታይ እዩ እቲ መንነትካ ድርባይ :evil: ንሳንቲም ተጎምባሕ እንተ ኢሉካ የማነ ማንኪ ትጉምባሕ ሰበይታይ ኢኻ :lol: ሎቕማጽ ወዲ ኣርበዓ ኣቦኻ ዒላና መሪዙ ትማሊ ናትካ ይገድድ :evil: