Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

Give Seyoum Teshome a think-tank to head

Post by justo » 16 Sep 2020, 01:37

The guy has high integrity, a sharp mind, is down-to-earth, not trying to monitize his intellectual assets, and unlike the tiraz neteqotch Jawar and Eskinder not trying to capitalise on it and turn it into a political platform.

Put him at the helm of an institution, give him a think-tank to head, he should be made to be big part of Ethiopia's new beginning.
He should also start polishing his image of a high-minded intellectual and calibrate his ton, because he is no longer an activist but an institution unto his own.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: Give Seyoum Teshome a think-tank to head

Post by ethiopianunity » 23 May 2022, 13:44

Yes, good idea. I wish tough he speaks calmly and bit chaos. I think it is for strategic thing, don't know. He should help in Foreign Minister as well as most issues he talks about foreign related. Yes, must have his own intelligence cabinet.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 23 May 2022, 14:52

Seyoum is a spin doctor of Abiy! He has no integrity but he covers up truth ( see his comments on the release of 4000+ POW and the arrest of the brilliant political analyst & activist Mesekerem Abera ), he blindly justifies Abiy's actions, spreads Abiy's fake news or propaganda etc! If it is true that he respects the wounded General Shambel, he should have shown similar respect for the 4000+ prisoners of war released by TPLF.

ውሸትና፥ ቅዥት፥ ሲያምሮት፥
ስዩም፥ ተሾመ፥ አለሎት።

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 23 May 2022, 15:54

justo wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 01:37
The guy has high integrity, a sharp mind, is down-to-earth, not trying to monitize his intellectual assets, and unlike the tiraz neteqotch Jawar and Eskinder not trying to capitalise on it and turn it into a political platform.

Put him at the helm of an institution, give him a think-tank to head, he should be made to be big part of Ethiopia's new beginning.
He should also start polishing his image of a high-minded intellectual and calibrate his ton, because he is no longer an activist but an institution unto his own.
So, Seyoum Teshome ጫታም is here with us all along? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother Seyoum a.k.a justo, where is Melke? please bring him back. only him make you sweat when you rant on that media :lol: :lol:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 23 May 2022, 16:02

justo wrote:

sheeeet; give me a bundle of ጫት and a few beers, i will outdone what you are getting from this chemically dependable fat slap.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 23 May 2022, 16:06

You must be chewing Khat like him to think he is “intelligent”. He receives zero intelligence source as he claims; he gets his “info” from የጠላ ቤት or as some says, ጫት ቤት።።

His followers are as low IQ as they can get and he knows it. He makes up stories as he goes during his interview and couldn’t back up his story once he ask to clarify because there is nothing to back up. In Ethiopia, you can sell fake stories and make a lot of money. Regardless, we know why you like him, because his new target is the Eritrean government that you hate dearly.

justo wrote:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 23 May 2022, 16:07

the other story of this thread is how eden outed himself as ethiopianunity. He first brought up this thread with usual "weygud.." then changed it to this using his ethiopianunity thread.
ethiopianunity wrote:
23 May 2022, 13:44
Yes, good idea. I wish tough he speaks calmly and bit chaos. I think it is for strategic thing, don't know. He should help in Foreign Minister as well as most issues he talks about foreign related. Yes, must have his own intelligence cabinet.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 23 May 2022, 16:25

Misraq wrote:
23 May 2022, 15:54
justo wrote:

So, Seyoum Teshome ጫታም is here with us all along? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother Seyoum a.k.a justo, where is Melke? please bring him back. only him make you sweat when you rant on that media :lol: :lol:
አሁን እበት / ብስ ብስ ስዮም ተሾመ ሰው ሆኖ ነው "ኢንትግሪቲ" ያለው የሚባለው? አይ ኢትዮጵያ!! :lol: :lol:

justo

Post by justo » 23 May 2022, 16:27

ethiopianunity wrote:
23 May 2022, 13:44
Shshshsuhshushushsh

justo

Post by justo » 23 May 2022, 16:50

Misraq wrote:
@misraq, @zemen, @euroland
@misraq, @zemen, @euroland and all other dedebotch! Don't let Ethiopianunity/Eden ride you like a dedeb horse

Look at the date of the original thread, sept 2020, a time when Seyoum Teshome was fighting woyane single-handedly, at a time he was a hero and before he turned into a zero.

You have to develop a medicum of intelligence, we are not going to protect you from the mischiefs of Eden and company all the time.

Try to learn something from the sophistication of Revelation, who correctly understood who Ethiopianunity is, and as I said above, we are not going to protect you from the mischiefs of Eden and company all the time.

Abere

Post by Abere » 23 May 2022, 17:03

አሁን ስዩም ተሾመ የሚጮኸው የአብይ አህመድ መንገድ ጠራጊ በመሆን ነው። ስዩም የሚጮህበት ሆድ እንጅ የሚያስብበት ጭንቅላት የለውም። ጸረ-አማራ እና ጸረ-ኢትዮጵያ የሆነ ምንቸት ነው።

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 23 May 2022, 18:08

justo wrote:
23 May 2022, 16:50
Misraq wrote:
@misraq, @zemen, @euroland and all other dedebotch! Don't let Ethiopianunity/Eden ride you like a dedeb horse

Look at the date of the original thread, sept 2020, a time when Seyoum Teshome was fighting woyane single-handedly, at a time he was a hero and before he turned into a zero.

You have to develop a medicum of intelligence, we are not going to protect you from the mischiefs of Eden and company all the time.

Try to learn something from the sophistication of Revelation, who correctly understood who Ethiopianunity is, and as I said above, we are not going to protect you from the mischiefs of Eden and company all the time.

I am with you brother justo... I don't understand why brother euroland did not notice that your post is old and posted in 2020.... I think he did not check the date you posted.... On the other hand though.. Ethiopianunity aka the snake agame eden is known for digging out old posts to confuse people and she outsmarted few smart brothers and sisters....

When it comes to Seyum Teshome, I have always liked him when he only focused grilling the agame clan.... But I think he has been drifting these days and I don't understand why... He was been standing against the interest of his Amhara brothers and sisters like Lidetu Ayalew and Tamrat Lyne

Do you know if the Seyoum has started to take drugs ???

Happy Eritrean Independence Day, my Eri-brothers and sisters..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 23 May 2022, 18:52

Abere wrote:
23 May 2022, 17:03
አሁን ስዩም ተሾመ የሚጮኸው የአብይ አህመድ መንገድ ጠራጊ በመሆን ነው። ስዩም የሚጮህበት ሆድ እንጅ የሚያስብበት ጭንቅላት የለውም። ጸረ-አማራ እና ጸረ-ኢትዮጵያ የሆነ ምንቸት ነው።
I agree with you Abere. I do not understand what all the brouhaha is about this donqoro analyst-wannabe? His opinion is as good as his crap. Just because he was given by a certain blogger, to express his views, which may or may not prove anything, all of a sudden even some Eritreans in this forum are giving him the credit he doesn't deserve. :oops:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 23 May 2022, 19:06

Hawzen Hawey

Yes, i am guilty as charged; i was played by the green eye agame eden/ sarcastic/ Ethiopiaunity . I also apologize to justo.

As all pointed out, we were on the same page with justo back in 2020 when it comes to the so called “analyst” the Khat addicted guy. He is even cheering for the arrest of his compatriots, the journalists, whose only crime is because they criticize the softy PM. Nonetheless; what’s up his issue with Menen Haile? What is she is Eritrean? Is it a crime foe her to have contact with Eritrean government as Ethiopian authorities are doing on regular basis? I start to have doubts if this guy is in mission from uncle Sam Reps in Addis to create division among the two countries governments.
Hawzen wrote:
23 May 2022, 18:08
justo wrote:
23 May 2022, 16:50
Misraq wrote:

I am with you brother justo... I don't understand why brother euroland did not notice that your post is old and posted in 2020.... I think he did not check the date you posted.... On the other hand though.. Ethiopianunity aka the snake agame eden is known for digging out old posts to confuse people and she outsmarted few smart brothers and sisters....

When it comes to Seyum Teshome, I have always liked him when he only focused grilling the agame clan.... But I think he has been drifting these days and I don't understand why... He was been standing against the interest of his Amhara brothers and sisters like Lidetu Ayalew and Tamrat Lyne

Do you know if the Seyoum has started to take drugs ???

Happy Eritrean Independence Day, my Eri-brothers and sisters..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 23 May 2022, 21:30

Hahaha,

Hawzen got exposed and so are Amara wanna be the fake Misraq etc al, Abere, and obviously for Shabos you can't criticise one inch of anything Eritrean let alone Isayas. How do you know your wrongs from your rights without cricism? Hawzen finally praising Lidetu and Tamrat Layne who sold Ethiopia to Tplf. I am confused, are Shabos and Tplf are in connection with Amara wanna be Misraq et Al? Hmmm because Shabo Hawzen is praising Lidetu whose best friend is Tplf.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 23 May 2022, 21:48

Lowlanderu Eden a.k.a agameunity

Well again only your cousines smell your venom from so far and exposed you. I am guilty on this for not checking the date.

:lol: :lol:

Honourable Justo, my bad.
Honourable Hawzien, Dedebut is always Dedeb

Jimmy

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 24 May 2022, 00:39

Wimp Mentality:

Think Tanks are Garbage, Crass and Trash. The Hoover Institution, Heritage Foundation, Cato Institute, RAND Corporation, Chatham House,...proclaim themselves as highly enlightened institutions made of individuals with great ideas to mold the world moving forward.

In reality the people in these institutions are ex-politicians (crook and corrupt), ex-Military Men with 3+ stars (whose only jobs were to kill and destroy), ex-Government Officials (whose only jobs were to destabilize countries and populations), ...

And the naive, or wannabe intelligentsia swears by these criminal institutions. To the conscientious and independent mind people, however, these Institutions are just extensions of the hegemony; and do not give a hoot about these institutions, and specially the bright younger generations do not give a damn about this OLD Farts.

Get a grip with yourself and your capacity and live up to it. You will then find out that these Corrupt Institutions are part of the greater problem that humanity suffers.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 May 2022, 00:49

Eden loves to dig up old posts

Seyoum Teshome is THE Greatest LAIR on earth!

justo

Post by justo » 24 May 2022, 08:33

Sabur wrote:
24 May 2022, 00:39

Wimp Mentality:

Think Tanks are Garbage, Crass and Trash. The Hoover Institution, Heritage Foundation, Cato Institute, RAND Corporation, Chatham House,...proclaim themselves as highly enlightened institutions made of individuals with great ideas to mold the world moving forward.

In reality the people in these institutions are ex-politicians (crook and corrupt), ex-Military Men with 3+ stars (whose only jobs were to kill and destroy), ex-Government Officials (whose only jobs were to destabilize countries and populations), ...

And the naive, or wannabe intelligentsia swears by these criminal institutions. To the conscientious and independent mind people, however, these Institutions are just extensions of the hegemony; and do not give a hoot about these institutions, and specially the bright younger generations do not give a damn about this OLD Farts.

Get a grip with yourself and your capacity and live up to it. You will then find out that these Corrupt Institutions are part of the greater problem that humanity suffers.

Great points, and well taken. But just because they organise knowledge in a corrupt manner does not mean we do not need to organise knowledge at all.

We need institutions that assess danger, simulate scenarios and work out strategies at the military academy in Sawa and college of social sciences in Adi Keyih. Organising knowledge does not necessarily mean corrupting society.

Gallo

Post by Gallo » 24 May 2022, 12:31

"ሲያልቅ አያምር" አለ የአገሬ ሰው!! አቢይ አህመድ ኢሳያስን በአክቲቪስቶቹ በኩል ማሰደብ ጀምሯል፥፥

:oops:
Please wait, video is loading...