Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

Re: Give Seyoum Teshome a think-tank to head

Post by Sabur » 24 May 2022, 14:39

Agree 100%

Great points, and well taken. But just because they organise knowledge in a corrupt manner does not mean we do not need to organise knowledge at all.
We need institutions that assess danger, simulate scenarios and work out strategies at the military academy in Sawa and college of social sciences in Adi Keyih. Organising knowledge does not necessarily mean corrupting society.

Happy Independence Day !!

justo wrote:
24 May 2022, 08:33
Sabur wrote:
24 May 2022, 00:39

Wimp Mentality:

Think Tanks are Garbage, Crass and Trash. The Hoover Institution, Heritage Foundation, Cato Institute, RAND Corporation, Chatham House,...proclaim themselves as highly enlightened institutions made of individuals with great ideas to mold the world moving forward.

In reality the people in these institutions are ex-politicians (crook and corrupt), ex-Military Men with 3+ stars (whose only jobs were to kill and destroy), ex-Government Officials (whose only jobs were to destabilize countries and populations), ...

And the naive, or wannabe intelligentsia swears by these criminal institutions. To the conscientious and independent mind people, however, these Institutions are just extensions of the hegemony; and do not give a hoot about these institutions, and specially the bright younger generations do not give a damn about this OLD Farts.

Get a grip with yourself and your capacity and live up to it. You will then find out that these Corrupt Institutions are part of the greater problem that humanity suffers.

Great points, and well taken. But just because they organise knowledge in a corrupt manner does not mean we do not need to organise knowledge at all.

We need institutions that assess danger, simulate scenarios and work out strategies at the military academy in Sawa and college of social sciences in Adi Keyih. Organising knowledge does not necessarily mean corrupting society.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 23 Feb 2023, 09:46

Hawzen

Are you saying justo’s claim that ‘Seyum deserves a think tank of his own, he’s premier intellectual’ was just for his criticism of Weyane? I thought justo was really wowed by his intellectual acumen. Worshipping Seyum’s intellect when he badmouths Weyane and disrespecting the same intellect for badmouthing HGDEF sounds dishonest on the part of justo.

It makes no difference if thread is old as intellect is not something that can come and go, either you have it or you don’t.
justo wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 01:37
The guy has high integrity, a sharp mind, he is big part of Ethiopia's new beginning. he is an institution unto his own.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 Feb 2023, 15:24

eden wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 09:46
Hawzen

Are you saying justo’s claim that ‘Seyum deserves a think tank of his own, he’s premier intellectual’ was just for his criticism of Weyane? I thought justo was really wowed by his intellectual acumen. Worshipping Seyum’s intellect when he badmouths Weyane and disrespecting the same intellect for badmouthing HGDEF sounds dishonest on the part of justo.

It makes no difference if thread is old as intellect is not something that can come and go, either you have it or you don’t.
justo wrote:
The guy has high integrity, a sharp mind, he is big part of Ethiopia's new beginning. he is an institution unto his own.
eden,

ዞረሽ ዞረሽ አሁን ስራሽ ፎረሙን መቃረም ብቻ ሆነ?

በትርፍ መግባት ይሉታል ይሄ ነዉ። በርቺ/በርታ!

BTW., I don't think Oromo and Amhara can be pitted against each other so easily, simply because the two are heavily interwoven for far too long time.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 23 Feb 2023, 23:58

DefendTheTruth wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 15:24
eden wrote:
Hawzen

justo wrote:
eden,

BTW., I don't think Oromo and Amhara can be pitted against each other so easily, simply because the two are heavily interwoven for far too long time.
Not really good news for the snake eden gual adwa and the rest of the twisted heart clan agame to hear this from an Oromo brother, from whom agames have so much hope :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

If I were eden though, I would use my energy and time to make sure the white masters don't stop shipping expired wheat to my people in lily Tigray :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist Tigray

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 24 Feb 2023, 11:50

Hawzen wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 23:58
DefendTheTruth wrote:
eden wrote:
Hawzen

justo wrote:
eden,

Not really good news for the snake eden gual adwa and the rest of the twisted heart clan agame to hear this from an Oromo brother, from whom agames have so much hope :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

If I were eden though, I would use my energy and time to make sure the white masters don't stop shipping expired wheat to my people in lily Tigray :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Aye sebeytay aleku malet! Ethiopia intetelEla tiHimeki iya moosh? Getz tselim wukaria!

The topic is above your pay grade.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Feb 2023, 19:02

kerenite wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 11:50
Hawzen wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 23:58
DefendTheTruth wrote:
eden wrote:
Hawzen

justo wrote:
eden,

Dedebit is always dedeb
Aye sebeytay aleku malet! Ethiopia intetelEla tiHimeki iya moosh? Getz tselim wukaria!

The topic is above your pay grade.

Agame brother Kerenite,

Well.. If you want to try my manhood, bring all your sisters and let them bend-over like TPLF did for its master Shabo :lol: :lol: , but it is going to be at your own risk :oops: :oops: .... Having said that I respect all moms though regardless of their ethnicity, Killil or country....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group