Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Re: VIDEO: 7ኛው ነጉስ እንደ ዝምባብዌው ዶላር የቂጥ-መጥረጊያ ወረቅት/"ሶፍት" ዋጋ ሊያጣ ከተቃረበው የሀበሻ ብር ጋር ሰልፊ ሲነሳ። The fuga is narcissism imperson

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 Sep 2020, 10:29

The regime also gave Oromos tractors and free agricultural tools for qeros. Oromos no longer farm with there hands. Oromos have the most paved roads while Amhara region still farms with there hands and drives on dirt

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: VIDEO: 7ኛው ነጉስ እንደ ዝምባብዌው ዶላር የቂጥ-መጥረጊያ ወረቅት/"ሶፍት" ዋጋ ሊያጣ ከተቃረበው የሀበሻ ብር ጋር ሰልፊ ሲነሳ። The fuga is narcissism imperson

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 Sep 2020, 13:05

yaballo wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 08:12
VIDEO: 7ኛው ነጉስ እንደ ዝምባብዌው ዶላር የቂጥ-መጥረጊያ ወረቅት - "ሶፍት" - ዋጋ ሊያጣ ከተቃረበው የሀበሻ ብር ጋር ሰልፊ ሲነሳ። The fuga is narcissism impersonated!

ፎቶ ገጭ😁 .. In the end, African baboons can't run a country or an Economy ... FACT!

PLEASE WAIT .. VIDEO IS LOADING ..

Please wait, video is loading...

MEANWHILE, the regime bought ambulances for Amhara Kilil while that same day, it bought police/army pick-up trucks to kill Oromos for Oromia Kilil .. himmm ..

Yaballo,

I always laugh looking at the pictures that you post here. You seem to have an endless repository of picture to pull out from. I wish such talent was to be used for constructive argument.

The way things are, if we allow the current Birr to continue for sometime, whatever it is you are saying might come to be. The dons did inundate the economy with so much printed notes that made life difficult for the average Joe in the country. I am sure as a TPLF sympathizer it is a huge pain for you to see billions of birr plundered to go to waste. The measure will only slightly equalize those who have been so used to being above everybody else by virtue of their connections to the Nazis. Keep those pictures coming, tho.. :lol: :lol: :|