Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Kudos to Salsay, but it needs to stop bi'tching about trivia

Post by abel qael » 15 Sep 2020, 00:13

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Kudos to Salsay, but it needs to stop bi'tching about trivia

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Sep 2020, 00:18

Actually, I started to like them after I learned Sebhat Nega party and they are the one speaking honestly than the party I want to see winning, independent Tigray unless the other two parties know Sebhat Nega party will declare independent of Tigray which I will support.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 15 Sep 2020, 00:29

I support them on the argument that the party that wins the 80% seats, should not get involved in the 20% seat, that is what Salsay argued for
weeks before the election but I gather TPLF did not accept that deal. TPLF is showing extreme greed for power, it is pure selfishness if it does not leave the 8 seats for the opposition. They have time to fix a new deal. Salsay actually wanted proportionate representation as seen in some advanced democracies .

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 15 Sep 2020, 00:40

abel qael wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 00:13
Sister Abi-gail,

I know the IQ level of the Dedebit cadres aka Digital warriors is not that good to comprehend. Let me paraphrase what the so called Salsay Weyane are saying. They are saying the election was as stinky as and as deformed as your behind.. It is known as "Ye Chereqa Miricha"... :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Sep 2020, 00:41

abel qael wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 00:29
I support them on the argument that the party that wins the 80% seats, should not get involved in the 20% seat, that is what Salsay argued for
weeks before the election but I gather TPLF did not accept that deal. TPLF is showing extreme greed for power, it is pure selfishness if it does not leave the 8 seats for the opposition. They have time to fix a new deal. Salsay actually wanted proportionate representation as seen in some advanced democracies .
If woyane did not increase the number of seats from 150 to 190 and did not say about the 20% seat to be divided among the loser parties, I would have no problem and woyane take 150. If they do not want to give 20% to fellow Tigrayans to show unity and coalition government why should any Tigrayan bother for the unity of Tigray to protect Sebhat Nega families???