Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 35018
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Sep 2020, 09:39

Debretsion is huge liability Tigray cannot pay it in the near future, time is not friend of Debretsion, Tigray needs a leader does not consumed by Eritrea, rather ignore Eritrea and work for Tigray.

Tigrayans are divided in to two camps, Meles created looter wealthy people against the rest of Tigrayans. The greedy veteran wealthy ex Woyane leaders want to stay with Ethiopia in order to secure their wealth stationed in Addis Ababa and other regions of the country, they do not care about Tigrayans and future of Tigray and Debretsion is with them and working for them as I speak. The nationalist camp wants Tigray to be an independent country now since they do not see any future Tigray to stay with the enemy since Tigray will be worst tomorrow than today if we stay with Ethiopia.


I am one of them if not lonely to advise him openly to be proactive and know your long-term road than living like a camel. Debretsion does not see events leading up to beyond his nose, he works by trail and error due to lack of basic knowledge and his enemies have been outsmarted him and his enemies are not bright people but Debretsion is worst than them.

Debretsion thinks things will go away by wind but East Africa wind does not take away your problems but it takes you all together. We can conclude now that the Eritrean problems could have been solved 20 years ago but Sebhat Nega, Meles Zenawi, Seyoum Mesfine and all their beneficiary carders were wrong and Tigray has been paying it for the last three years. Debretsion refused to be proactive and take decisive action against enemies of Tigray while they were weak and easy to topple them.

Debretsion philosophy is to harvest without seeding crops at the right time, unless you invest relatively cheap price at due time you cannot not garner in the future, this is what happened for the last three years because had Debretsion tried to topple the evil man Abiy two years ago, the price Tigray to pay for it could have been cheaper and easier.

So, to sum up, Tigray has to introduce its own currency now and tell other ethnics can use the currency and be an independent self-rule from the Amhara old system. Currency is the only tool Amhara has against all ethnics to subdue but Tigray can alleviate the problem for the ethnics by distributing new currency to meet their budget and function as defacto nations and collect tax from their citizens and they will pay to prove that they are independent nations from Amhara.


If Tigray leader is this, who are the people he rules???

If Tigray is happy to be led by frozen brain then the people of Tigray must be brainless to accept Debresiol???
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 14 Sep 2020, 11:30, edited 1 time in total.

sesame
Member
Posts: 1114
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by sesame » 14 Sep 2020, 10:06

Halafi,

I agree with you that Tigray should declare its independence. If it misses this opportunity, it will be a slave of Ethiopia for the next 1000 years. It should also print its own currency. But I don't agree with you on the name of Tigray currency. You see, battera means currency. Some good names are "weyane" or "axum" or "adwa" (battle of Adwa, an important event) or ...

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 35018
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Sep 2020, 10:08

Tigray if you ask who are the current woyane leaders and members in the parliament, they are Diqalu and Sebhat Nega appointed qoushets, have they done good job for Tigray, no they are utterly disaster for Tigray. Tigray must get out from Sebhat Nega families, relatives, qushet and most importantly clean all Diqalu from the leadership if Tigray to exist and woyane to remain relevant in the future. I am talking to Raya, Enderta, Tembien, Wolakit, Tsegede, Humora, Shire, Axum, Agame and Awulaelo people, you cannot be that dummy when problems are compounded over and over and the problems are exactly identical not hard to see them and figure them out but you dummy the above Awrajas are sleeping with the wrong people. Woyane organization is wrotten by greedy and qushet mongers, needs to be overhaul immediately and bring fresh blood and bright people who are Tigrayans. If you can count the bones of heredity to give your daughter why you cannot do the same to elect your leaders???

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 2481
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 Sep 2020, 10:11

Can’t wait for tigre to leave Ethiopia then it will wake up the mighty AMHARA lions to liberate Maychew and humera

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 35018
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Sep 2020, 10:19

sesame wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 10:06
Halafi,

I agree with you that Tigray should declare its independence. If it misses this opportunity, it will be a slave of Ethiopia for the next 1000 years. It should also print its own currency. But I don't agree with you on the name of Tigray currency. You see, battera means currency. Some good names are "weyane" or "axum" or "adwa" (battle of Adwa, an important event) or ...
Thank you for the feedback, hope other Tigrayans read it, but the currency should be named Batera.

sesame
Member
Posts: 1114
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by sesame » 14 Sep 2020, 10:33

Halafi,

I agree with you that Tigray should declare its independence. It it misses this opportunity, it will be a slave of Ethiopia for the next 1000 years. It should also print its own currency. But I don't agree with you on the name of Tigray currency. You see, batter means currency. Somec good names are "weyane" or "axum" or "adwa" (battle of Adwa, an important event) or ...

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 35018
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Sep 2020, 10:41

You dummy Woyane leadership listen, there will be war we cannot avoid it. Mengisti Tigray must ask Oromo fighters to come to Afar and control the eastern of Oromia Harar, Tigrayan arm forces must station in Afar and work intensively with Oromo as their base is Afar easy access to Tigray and eastern Oromo regions. Tigray must take out the Somali leader mostofa he is the hurdle for everything and work with his opponents. Tigray must work and arm all Agews, Qemant and Beneshangule now. If you can secure those then there will not be anyone to fight alongside with Amhara and we can destroy them. Tigray should not wait Amhara to surround us by arming other ethnics rather Tigray should be on the offensive and arm the above ethnics and then we can destroy Amhara.

Wedi
Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by Wedi » 14 Sep 2020, 10:50

ME too. I will Organize the BIGGEST party of my life when this Crused land Tigray Leave Ethiopia!!

If possible i will invite you to the party!! :P :P

Noble Amhara wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 10:11
Can’t wait for tigre to leave Ethiopia then it will wake up the mighty AMHARA lions to liberate Maychew and humera

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 2021
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 14 Sep 2020, 11:33

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 10:08
Tigray if you ask who are the current woyane leaders and members in the parliament, they are Diqalu and Sebhat Nega appointed qoushets, have they done good job for Tigray, no they are utterly disaster for Tigray. Tigray must get out from Sebhat Nega families, relatives, qushet and most importantly clean all Diqalu from the leadership if Tigray to exist and woyane to remain relevant in the future. I am talking to Raya, Enderta, Tembien, Wolakit, Tsegede, Humora, Shire, Axum, Agame and Awulaelo people, you cannot be that dummy when problems are compounded over and over and the problems are exactly identical not hard to see them and figure them out but you dummy the above Awrajas are sleeping with the wrong people. Woyane organization is wrotten by greedy and qushet mongers, needs to be overhaul immediately and bring fresh blood and bright people who are Tigrayans. If you can count the bones of heredity to give your daughter why you cannot do the same to elect your leaders???
"Wolakit, Tsegede, Humora, Raya"

Please leave those places for the original owners and try to include Adowa in your short list.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 35018
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Sep 2020, 13:22

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 11:33
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 10:08
Tigray if you ask who are the current woyane leaders and members in the parliament, they are Diqalu and Sebhat Nega appointed qoushets, have they done good job for Tigray, no they are utterly disaster for Tigray. Tigray must get out from Sebhat Nega families, relatives, qushet and most importantly clean all Diqalu from the leadership if Tigray to exist and woyane to remain relevant in the future. I am talking to Raya, Enderta, Tembien, Wolakit, Tsegede, Humora, Shire, Axum, Agame and Awulaelo people, you cannot be that dummy when problems are compounded over and over and the problems are exactly identical not hard to see them and figure them out but you dummy the above Awrajas are sleeping with the wrong people. Woyane organization is wrotten by greedy and qushet mongers, needs to be overhaul immediately and bring fresh blood and bright people who are Tigrayans. If you can count the bones of heredity to give your daughter why you cannot do the same to elect your leaders???
"Wolakit, Tsegede, Humora, Raya"

Please leave those places for the original owners and try to include Adowa in your short list.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It is the least issue to worry???

lil kogne
Member
Posts: 211
Joined: 20 Jul 2019, 17:11

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by lil kogne » 14 Sep 2020, 14:20

Here we go again the senile Agame is at it. Why sing please bring !!! stop singing same ol song act upon it, and stop bringing other issues to your dirty a$$. Be a man act on it and go declare your independence and stop piggy backing on Oromos and do it yourself. I could not comprehend they dirty people nature, why always try to get your wish accomplished with the help of others ?

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 5875
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by Hawzen » 14 Sep 2020, 18:55

sesame wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 10:06
Halafi,

I agree with you that Tigray should declare its independence. If it misses this opportunity, it will be a slave of Ethiopia for the next 1000 years. It should also print its own currency. But I don't agree with you on the name of Tigray currency. You see, battera means currency. Some good names are "weyane" or "axum" or "adwa" (battle of Adwa, an important event) or ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother sesame,

It looks like you want to see another WE ARE THE WORLD song anytime soon.. :oops: remember this time Michael Jackson is not there.... :oops: In my opinion, if TPLF declares Independence the least important killil will be the same as Somaliland but the difference is that Somaliland has an access to the world through its ocean. Whereas the least important killil will be strangled and there will not be any breathing outlet...Remember Somaliland does not have any problem with its neighboring countries..Ethiopia and Djibouti. Whereas the least important killil Tigray has enemies from everywhere....We Eritreans are definitely waiting to molest TPLF led Tigray...It is going be even worse when it comes to Ethiopians approach towards the least important killil Tigray... Remember, Humera, Welqait, Tselet, Raya and other fertile lands are Ethiopian fertile lands and I assure you that the people of Amhara will not sleep for one second till they retrieve their stolen lands.

There is not question that it will be one of the best days for us if TPLF led Tigray declares independence.. In other words, the citizens of the least important killil are openly choosing to be our voluntary [email protected] However, I would not wish the people of Tigray to suffer much more worse by the irresponsible decision of a handful of TPLF terrorists to separate from Ethiopia. In my opinion, the win-win situation is the people of Tigray to remain as Ethiopians so that they won't have to go through another famine and misery. At the same time, the criminal TPLF leaders must be arrested to face justice for the unimaginable crimes they committed on the people of Ethiopia including the people of Tigray.

Either way, the game is over and the horn of Africa is in a much better situation.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Wedi
Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by Wedi » 14 Sep 2020, 19:14

Heart stopping message and warning for the citizens of the least important killil Tigray :oops: :oops:
Please wait, video is loading...
Hawzen wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 18:55
Brother sesame,

It looks like you want to see another WE ARE THE WORLD song anytime soon.. :oops: remember this time Michael Jackson is not there.... :oops: In my opinion, if TPLF declares Independence the least important killil will be the same as Somaliland but the difference is that Somaliland has an access to the world through its ocean. Whereas the least important killil will be strangled and there will not be any breathing outlet...Remember Somaliland does not have any problem with its neighboring countries..Ethiopia and Djibouti. Whereas the least important killil Tigray has enemies from everywhere....We Eritreans are definitely waiting to molest TPLF led Tigray...It is going be even worse when it comes to Ethiopians approach towards the least important killil Tigray... Remember, Humera, Welqait, Tselet, Raya and other fertile lands are Ethiopian fertile lands and I assure you that the people of Amhara will not sleep for one second till they retrieve their stolen lands.

There is not question that it will be one of the best days for us if TPLF led Tigray declares independence.. In other words, the citizens of the least important killil are openly choosing to be our voluntary [email protected] However, I would not wish the people of Tigray to suffer much more worse by the irresponsible decision of a handful of TPLF terrorists to separate from Ethiopia. In my opinion, the win-win situation is the people of Tigray to remain as Ethiopians so that they won't have to go through another famine and misery. At the same time, the criminal TPLF leaders must be arrested to face justice for the unimaginable crimes they committed on the people of Ethiopia including the people of Tigray.

Either way, the game is over and the horn of Africa is in a much better situation.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF[/color]

sesame
Member
Posts: 1114
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by sesame » 14 Sep 2020, 19:27

Hawzen wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 18:55
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother sesame,

It looks like you want to see another WE ARE THE WORLD song anytime soon..
I felt sorry for Halafi. He is such a dreamer! He wants two things, an independent Tigray and to be able to print as much money and make everyone a millionaire in Tigray! The only problem is that Tigray is too poor to form a separate country. We don't want millions of beggars invading Eritrea!


quindibu
Member
Posts: 2357
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by quindibu » 14 Sep 2020, 19:54

sesame wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 19:27


I felt sorry for Halafi. He is such a dreamer! He wants two things, an independent Tigray and to be able to print as much money and make everyone a millionaire in Tigray! The only problem is that Tigray is too poor to form a separate country. We don't want millions of beggars invading Eritrea![/size]
The problem isn't what low IQs like Halafi dreams here........The scariest part to me is the people who have been leading that god forsaken kilil has no better caliber than their low IQ cadres who have infested this site!

sun
Member+
Posts: 5392
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: No choice but Tigray has to declare its independent and introduce Batera currency now???

Post by sun » 14 Sep 2020, 21:28

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 09:39
Debretsion is huge liability Tigray cannot pay it in the near future, time is not friend of Debretsion, Tigray needs a leader does not consumed by Eritrea, rather ignore Eritrea and work for Tigray.

Tigrayans are divided in to two camps, Meles created looter wealthy people against the rest of Tigrayans. The greedy veteran wealthy ex Woyane leaders want to stay with Ethiopia in order to secure their wealth stationed in Addis Ababa and other regions of the country, they do not care about Tigrayans and future of Tigray and Debretsion is with them and working for them as I speak. The nationalist camp wants Tigray to be an independent country now since they do not see any future Tigray to stay with the enemy since Tigray will be worst tomorrow than today if we stay with Ethiopia.


I am one of them if not lonely to advise him openly to be proactive and know your long-term road than living like a camel. Debretsion does not see events leading up to beyond his nose, he works by trail and error due to lack of basic knowledge and his enemies have been outsmarted him and his enemies are not bright people but Debretsion is worst than them.

Debretsion thinks things will go away by wind but East Africa wind does not take away your problems but it takes you all together. We can conclude now that the Eritrean problems could have been solved 20 years ago but Sebhat Nega, Meles Zenawi, Seyoum Mesfine and all their beneficiary carders were wrong and Tigray has been paying it for the last three years. Debretsion refused to be proactive and take decisive action against enemies of Tigray while they were weak and easy to topple them.

Debretsion philosophy is to harvest without seeding crops at the right time, unless you invest relatively cheap price at due time you cannot not garner in the future, this is what happened for the last three years because had Debretsion tried to topple the evil man Abiy two years ago, the price Tigray to pay for it could have been cheaper and easier.

So, to sum up, Tigray has to introduce its own currency now and tell other ethnics can use the currency and be an independent self-rule from the Amhara old system. Currency is the only tool Amhara has against all ethnics to subdue but Tigray can alleviate the problem for the ethnics by distributing new currency to meet their budget and function as defacto nations and collect tax from their citizens and they will pay to prove that they are independent nations from Amhara.


If Tigray leader is this, who are the people he rules???

If Tigray is happy to be led by frozen brain then the people of Tigray must be brainless to accept Debresiol???


Hmmm... :P

"Introduce Batera currency now???"
I suggest an improvement on the currency name so that it may be named, "TeraBetera" not only Betera. Then we can sing, saying,
TeraBeter, TeraBetera,
Be with us forever aderaa, aderaa!
:P

Post Reply