ወልቃይት~~~ ከማንነት እስከ ነጻነት ክፍል-1

Post by Abaymado » 12 Sep 2020, 16:45

ኮለኔል ደመቀ ዘውዱ አማራ ነኝ፡፡ አባቴ ወገራ እናቴ ወልቃይት ናቸው።

Abaymado

Re: ወልቃይት~~~ ከማንነት እስከ ነጻነት ክፍል-1

Post by Abaymado » 12 Sep 2020, 16:58

Adane Mekuriaw
2 weeks ago
ወልቃይት ጠገዴ፣ድፍን አርማጭሆ፣ዳንሻ እና ሁመራ ሰዉም ጎንደሬ ነዉ መሬቱም ያማራ!!!

ወልቃይት ብረሳሽ እግዚአብሔር ይርሣኝ
ወልቃይት ብረሳሽ እግዚአብሔር ይርሣኝ
2 weeks ago
አንድ ነገር እርግጠኛ ነኝ አዴፓ እስከ አለ ድረስ የኛ መከራ ይቀጥላል።

እኔ ግን አላርፍም ዝምም አልልም!!!

Kassahun Gebremariam
Kassahun Gebremariam
2 weeks ago
ወልቃይት ፍፁም አማራ ነው!!! የትግሬ ውሻ ከወልቃይት ተነቅሎ ይወጣል !!! ወልቃይት አማራ እና አማራ ብቻ ነው! ትግሬ ይውደም!

Badma Wededu
Badma Wededu
2 weeks ago
ወልቃይት፣ ራያ ተፈጥሮው አማራ
ከማይጨው አላማጣ፣ ከጠለምት ሁመራ
በክልል አሳቦ ትህነግ ቢወረውም
እንደ ገንዘብ፣ ንብረት ሰርቆ አይወስደውም

የአማራ እርስት፣ ታሪክ ወልቃይት፣ ራያ
ትግራይን አያውቅም ቤቱ ናት ኢትዮጵያ
የአማራ እርስት፣ አካል ራያ፣ ወልቃይት
በማያወላውል ያገኛል ነጻነት፡፡

أبو محمد
أبو محمد
2 weeks ago
አማራው የተዋረደው ደርግን ከህወሓት ጋር ሁነው ሲያባርሩ ነው ።

Yoseph s Ande
Yoseph s Ande
1 week ago
Eritreans will always remain on the Wolkait side. It is a matter of time- wolkait will be back soon to the owner of amhara people. Eritreans by nature has always stands with truth and fair justice.

newflower AA
newflower AA
2 weeks ago (edited)
ወልቃይት- ጠገዴ ርስታችን። ወያኔ አማራን ለማዋረድ የቻለው መጀመሪያ ወልቃይት -ጠገዴን በመድፈሩ ነዉ።
አማራ ነፃ የሚወጣውም
ወልቃይት-ጠገዴ ነፃ ሲዉጣ ብቻ ነው። ርስታችንን እናስመልሳለን።

Sintayehu Nigussie
Sintayehu Nigussie
2 weeks ago
ወልቃይት ሲባል ትዝ የሚለኝ..
"ወልቃይት ሆይ ብረሳሽ ቀኜ ትርሳኝ " የሚል መፎክር ይዞ በስናይፐር የተገደለው ልጅ ነው። ያንገበግባል!
መቼም አንረሳችሁም

amanuel ሃሃበበ
amanuel ሃሃበበ
2 weeks ago
Welkait speak eritrean tigrina its not the same with tigray tigrina.

Yemimeka Beegziyabhir ymeka Golodiyas !!!!!!!!
Yemimeka Beegziyabhir ymeka Golodiyas !!!!!!!!
2 weeks ago
አይ ሆያኔ አይን ያወጣቺ ሌባ ዘራፊ እኮናት መቀበርያሺን ያቅርበዉ መርጣ እኮ ነዉ የዎረሰቺዉ ይገርማል እኮ

Adane Mekuriaw
Adane Mekuriaw
2 weeks ago
ወራሪው ቡድን ወያኔ ከአራት ኪሎ ተጠራርጎ እንደወጣ በቅርብ ቀን ሰቲት - ሁመራ፣ወልቃትና ራያን ለቆ ይወጣል።

እሮዝ ቤተ አማራ
እሮዝ ቤተ አማራ
2 weeks ago
ወሬ አለባችሁ የሄ እደፈረስ የሚጋልባችሁ አብይን መፍትሄ ሰጠኝ አትሉትም እንቢ ካለ የአማራ ፍኖ አለ በያቅጠጫው ብቻ እናተ መንገዱን ክፈቱለት ልክ ያሰገባዋል።

Yoseph s Ande
Yoseph s Ande
1 week ago
THE WOLKAIT TEGELE CASE MUST ADDRESSES TO THE AFRICAN UNION AND UNITED NATION TO TAKE THE DESICION AND ARBITRARY OF THE OWNERSHIP.
FROM ERITREA

daniel getachew
daniel getachew
2 days ago
• “The most guaranteed and undisputed route from CAIRO to CAPETOWN is to TOTALLY ANNIHILATE THE AMARA PEOPLE WITH THEIR CHURCHES!” a private speech by Mussolini to the leaders of England and France at that time. Sent to ethio-forum …

ነፍጠኛዋ አማራ የሚኒሊክ ልጂ
ነፍጠኛዋ አማራ የሚኒሊክ ልጂ
2 weeks ago
ከማንነት-ነፃነት በጀሮዬ እየሰማሁ በዓይኔ እምባ እያፈሰስሁ ልቤ እየደማ አዳመጥሁት አለመፈጠርንም ያስመርጣል

Tessema Buta
Tessema Buta
1 week ago
Woyane return Wolkite,Raya to Amhara and Badema to Eritrea THE ONLY SOLUTION TO EAST AFRICA POLITICS

Meserte Ngatu
Meserte Ngatu
2 weeks ago
ወልቃይት ፣ራያ ፣መተከል ሸዋ አማራ ነው❤

ነፍጠኛዋ አማራ የሚኒሊክ ልጂ
ነፍጠኛዋ አማራ የሚኒሊክ ልጂ
2 weeks ago
አማራ ነን
ወልቃይት ብረሳሽ ቀኝ ትርሳኝ!!

የዝና አባይ የማርያም ልጅ
የዝና አባይ የማርያም ልጅ
2 weeks ago
በርቱ ወጣቱን አስሊጡኑት ትግራይ እምታደርገው አያታውቅም ስለዚህ እራስን ሆኖ ህዝብን መጥበቅ አትዘንጉ በርታ ወገኔ👍👍👍👍👍🇪🇹🇪🇹🇬🇳🇬🇳💚💛

Badma Wededu
Badma Wededu
2 weeks ago
ወልቃይት፣ ራያ ተፈጥሮው አማራከማይጨው አላማጣ፣ ከጠለምት ሁመራበክልል አሳቦ ትህነግ ቢወረውምእንደ ገንዘብ፣ ንብረት ሰርቆ አይወስደውም
የአማራ እርስት፣ ታሪክ ወልቃይት፣ ራያትግራይን አያውቅም ቤቱ ናት ኢትዮጵያየአማራ እርስት፣ አካል ራያ፣ ወልቃይትበማያወላውል ያገኛል ነጻነት፡፡

Zelaleem Mengistuu
Zelaleem Mengistuu
1 week ago
This is haile melekot zellelew mokonnen this is my views and comments !!! I was born in wolkaite iam the grand son of degazmatch mokonnen workeneh who ruled wolkaite for forty years !!! My belief is wolkaite is not in Tigray wolkaite is under kola wagers awraja !!! The border between Tigray and begemeder and [deleted] is the tekeze river !!! Now let me tell you about me I am not a politician I have never been a politician and I don’t think in the future I will be a politicians !!? Personally I believe most politicians are liars cruels and they don’ t like their country ,,,they only love power ,,,they don’t care even if Ethiopia is destroyed !!! Now let me come to my personal advice to those my fathers mothers brothers and sisters wolkaites !!! The tigrian people and Amhara people should not go towar that is the biggest and historical crime on Ethiopia !!!tigrians and amharas are brothers and sisters they should sit down and discuss their problems !!!other politicians should keep their distance issue !! If war starts between tigrians Ethiopia wiil be history !! Amharas and tigrians are the people who created Ethiopia both these people are powerful and patriotic there will never be winner !!! The war will not be short million people will die There will never be peace all towns factories will be wiped out !!! There will never be ethiopia as we know it today !!!war is not a one day party or gebzia the word is Amharic I hope you know to keep ethiopia United so many millions have died for many generation we have to be careful !!we Ethiopians we have to be very very wise and patient at this time does not have many friends we her children are the only one !!! The present Ethiopian leaders they don’t cares bout ethiopia and it’s people !!! They specially want the war between amharas and tigrians !!!i I believe even they are praying for the war to begin !!!why ??? Because that will be the end of the country Ethiopia who ever wishes to see war between amharas and tigrians he or she is the enemy of Ethiopia !!! I warn all Ethiopians before it happens then ethiopia is finished !!? There is no ethiopia without Amhara and Tigray !!! What about the others ?? They are nothing with out amharas and tigrians !!! If you want proof go to history books !!! I mean the true Ethiopian history !!!not the garbage story of tplf and Oromo or the stupid oneg in Amharic !!! I don ‘t want Ethiopia to turn to The zemene mesafint before the patriotic king tewodrose United ethiopia !!!that is all I have finished my worry and concern for my country the only country I have !!! Shalom shalom for Ethiopia my mother land this is haile melekot zellelew mokonnen the grandson of degazmach mokonnen workeneh of wolkaite !!!godbless wolkaite !!!!!

eli kebe
eli kebe
1 week ago
I remember when I pass Sudan, ,

Yoseph s Ande
Yoseph s Ande
1 week ago
THE WOLKAIT TEGELE CASE MUST ADDRESSES TO THE AFRICAN UNION AND UNITED NATION TO TAKE THE DESICION AND ARBITRARY OF THE OWNERSHIP.
FROM ERITREA

Yoseph s Ande
Yoseph s Ande
1 week ago

Yoseph s Ande
Yoseph s Ande
1 week ago

Yoseph s Ande
Yoseph s Ande
1 week ago
FROM ERITREA

Rabia Rabia
Rabia Rabia
2 weeks ago
ጋላ እና ትግሬ የሚስቅብን ባዶ እጃችንን ስለሖንነው ።አማራ ሲደራጂ የሚያፈርሱ ባንዳዎች እርምጃ መውሰድ የግድነው። ክልሉ ከባንዳነጻመሖን አለበት በቅድሚያ።😡

Noble Amhara

Re: ወልቃይት~~~ ከማንነት እስከ ነጻነት ክፍል-1

Post by Noble Amhara » 12 Sep 2020, 17:03

Fck fck ethiopia doesn’t even exist anymore using ethiopianism to sell our ancient lands and history fckkk nooo amara should go to war with Tigray as quick as possible weey gud :roll: