Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The next defining action Tigray to do is “BAN AMHARIC” from Tigray school system???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2020, 11:23

No Tigrayans should learn the enemy language Amharic, this language is Sebhat Nega and Meles Zenawi, must ban in Tigray and let separate from this cancer language. The TV Amharic broadcasting is not good for Tigray society in the long run, its time is over. Let others fight their own fight and Tigray should concentrate Tigrigna and English language our society to move forward. Going forward Amharic has zero value for Tigray people and Tigray resource should be invested in Tigrigna and English to create new productive society to create new higher pay job for our people.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: The next defining action Tigray to do is “BAN AMHARIC” from Tigray school system???

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Sep 2020, 12:22

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 11:23
No Tigrayans should learn the enemy language Amharic, this language is Sebhat Nega and Meles Zenawi, must ban in Tigray and let separate from this cancer language. The TV Amharic broadcasting is not good for Tigray society in the long run, its time is over. Let others fight their own fight and Tigray should concentrate Tigrigna and English language our society to move forward. Going forward Amharic has zero value for Tigray people and Tigray resource should be invested in Tigrigna and English to create new productive society to create new higher pay job for our people.
I agree with you 100% on this one. There is no need to learn the language of your enemies. Teklebirihan Woldearegay did say same thing a few weeks ago. What I don't understand is why Dimtsi Woyane spending so much resources spreading hate in the language that it so desperately hates. :mrgreen:

free-tembien

Re: The next defining action Tigray to do is “BAN AMHARIC” from Tigray school system???

Post by free-tembien » 10 Sep 2020, 12:35

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
says the donqoro monkey who posts countless tigray tv amharic videos every day :lol:
what have all amharic haters have in common? they can’t live without amharic even in the diaspora :lol:
how can you expect people in ethiopia to live without amharic while you are not able to do so in the west?
how about you start living what you preach and stop posting amharic videos? what a phony :lol:
if amharic is good for bekele gerba to sell his book why is then bad for others :lol: do you think people are fools? :lol:

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 10 Sep 2020, 12:47

Yes, Tigray should use Tigrigna and English only. Tigrigna should be the working language in Ethiopia. Otherwise, Tigrayans should not learn Amharic at schools. Only at university level, should there be Amharic language course for those interested. The Amharic language is not democratic, it is anit Ethiopia. It amhara culture centred. It is against non-Amhara not because of the hate language it contains against non=Amhara Ethiopians, but the Amhara people are anti-nonamhara Ethiopians. Amhara have primitive culture. Tigray should learn from Europe and other advanced cultures in the world.

gagi

Post by gagi » 10 Sep 2020, 12:49

Of course, when you are no more allowed to roam around the beautiful Ethiopia and its diverse people, that is the logical thing to do. Amharic enabled you to come out of your homeland and take power in Ethiopia. Amharic facilitated your interaction with rest of Ethiopians and loot their resources. Amharic made you billionaires, you no more need it; you have enough, at least for now.

What about teaching Arabic? I think that will be wise to consider so that the Tigray poor will have a competitive edge when migrating to and working in Saudi Arabia or the rest of the Arab world as domestic servants.

If you cannot help being a hater, try to be smart, at least! I like to see the combination of hate and idiocy which is the trademark of the TPLF losers and traitors. But I know my Tigraway relatives and friends are smart and they will continue to speak with me and with their kids in Amharic!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 10 Sep 2020, 13:04

As a Pure Amhara, I well come this news.

Unfortunately, You Tigrians ar heartless to do this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
The next defining action Tigray to do is “BAN AMHARIC” from Tigray school system???

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 10 Sep 2020, 13:37

Amhara should learn Tigrigna if they want to do business with Tigrayans. There is no no need for Tigrayan children to waste time learning a language they can not use. English, Geez, and Tigrigna are enough for school children. Arabic and Hebrew could also be given in the high schools to facilitate business with our neighbors from Middle East.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2020, 14:19

EthioRedSea wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 13:37
Amhara should learn Tigrigna if they want to do business with Tigrayans. There is no no need for Tigrayan children to waste time learning a language they can not use. English, Geez, and Tigrigna are enough for school children. Arabic and Hebrew could also be given in the high schools to facilitate business with our neighbors from Middle East.
Stick to this view you vomited, we will take it gladly???

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 10 Sep 2020, 14:27

Leflafi adghi, all your coward officials and media are talking in their master Amharic language every day.
Get used to it.
Besides your agamigna is disgusting and ugly.
There is no way that you will be an independent little sh*it.
Your national language is always going to be Amhatic.
Tigrigna in it's pure form is only an Eritrean language.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2020, 16:11

Cigar wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 14:27
Leflafi adghi, all your coward officials and media are talking in their master Amharic language every day.
Get used to it.
Besides your agamigna is disgusting and ugly.
There is no way that you will be an independent little sh*it.
Your national language is always going to be Amhatic.
Tigrigna in it's pure form is only an Eritrean language.
Are you sure it is not as sore nose and ugly face as Tukrirs???

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 10 Sep 2020, 18:21

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Mr Halafi,
I don't agree on this one. Language is as important as salt and sugar in life, for communication, business, and in all spheres of development and civilization of a nation or a country. I love to learn as much language as I can. I am not like Gim Neftegna, who hates others languages as well as culture.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 10 Sep 2020, 19:18

ባሏን ጎዳሁ ብላ...............። After one concludes that this is the dumbest Idea weyanes can come up with, you put forth a string of stupidity that would put the neanderthal man to shame.