Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Wey Maalti??? Tigray news in English, good job Mengisti Tigray???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2020, 01:32

I want to remind Mengisti Tigray, this historical election put Tigray map in the world and many countries will be keen to Tigray developments moving forward and it is a paramount Tigray to prepare to feed interested groups around the world any political developments and English news like the above is very essential to rely your political agenda and telling the world what is going on in the country. One very important to have English news program in Tigray is to tell what Abiy says and doing and how other ethnics in the country perceive his actions and plans for them. Every embassy has their own spies to bring them information what is going on inside the country but these spies may not give them the correct information but if Tigray has its own English broadcasting program every evening even half hour then they will relay from you and weigh in the other information they get from their spies. The other very important is Tigray will directly communicating with the rest of the world and any change or declaration will be easy for Tigray the world to get it and why you want to go this way or that way will be easier for the foreign countries to understand your reason behind your move going forward.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 10 Sep 2020, 01:37

Yeah,
Tigray showed the idiot its muscles , and would keep on doing through out history of that empire for the generations to come, if it countinuous standing it's ground!! Congra to the people of Tigray!

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 10 Sep 2020, 01:44

Minas Michael speaks in Oxford English as he graduated from Oxford University. She is of course the famous Harvard University's former straight A student. She is among the team of 15 diasporan Tigreans from the US led by his excellency, the honorable scientist, Kibreab YikunoAmlak. Hope she stays there for good!

Follower

Post by Follower » 10 Sep 2020, 02:39

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 01:32
I want to remind Mengisti Tigray, this historical election put Tigray map in the world and many countries will be keen to Tigray developments moving forward and it is a paramount Tigray to prepare to feed interested groups around the world any political developments and English news like the above is very essential to rely your political agenda and telling the world what is going on in the country. One very important to have English news program in Tigray is to tell what Abiy says and doing and how other ethnics in the country perceive his actions and plans for them. Every embassy has their own spies to bring them information what is going on inside the country but these spies may not give them the correct information but if Tigray has its own English broadcasting program every evening even half hour then they will relay from you and weigh in the other information they get from their spies. The other very important is Tigray will directly communicating with the rest of the world and any change or declaration will be easy for Tigray the world to get it and why you want to go this way or that way will be easier for the foreign countries to understand your reason behind your move going forward.
ኣይተ halafi,,tell me whats the point of the election if its not accepted by the federal election board ?you idiots just confirmed to the whole world that you are terrorists who do NOT obey the rules of their own country,ደደቢቶች you just gave full justification to any action might be taken by the fed govt against you.ገመድ ኣብ ክሳድኩም ኣሲርኩማ ወጣጣይ ጥራይ ኢኹም ትጽበዩ ዘለኹም።
ሓንቲ እትሕሰበልኩም ነጥቢ እንተ ሃልያ, ንኤርትራውያን ንምምሳል ኣብ እትገብርዎ ጻዕሪ ሓንቲ ስጉምቲ ምጓምኩም እዩ ,ኤርትራውያን ናይ ዓርሶም ዕዉት ረፈረድም ኣካይዶም ,ንስኩም ከኣ ላይ ዓርስኹም የ ጨረቃ ምርጫ ኣካይድኩም ,ወላ'ኳ ብዓይኒ ሕዚ ናይ ሰማይን ምድርን ፍልልይ እንተ ሃለዎ፡ ኤርትራውያን ዝገበርዎ ምግባርኩም ግን እንኳዕ ኣሐጎሰኩም ይብለኩም።
ወይከ ፈተኽኩም ከኣ ግብራዊ ድዩ ኣይኮነን ጽባሕ ንርእዮ!!

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 10 Sep 2020, 03:49

Tigrai state election is all about re-electing the same woyane hooligans.it matters not an iota on the lives of people living in the rest of Ethiopia,even the moron woyanes declare End-dependence.
BTW as we all know, the election is declared null and void by ethiopian election commission. what is the message the woyanes trying to convey by being the odd men out?

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 10 Sep 2020, 03:51

Follower and Taiago, two di'cksu'cking werada Hamasenay-Amharay diqala ho'mos., get lost, meshrefet is as dead as wedimedhin.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2020, 09:37

Follower wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 02:39
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
ኣይተ halafi,,tell me whats the point of the election if its not accepted by the federal election board ?you idiots just confirmed to the whole world that you are terrorists who do NOT obey the rules of their own country,ደደቢቶች you just gave full justification to any action might be taken by the fed govt against you.ገመድ ኣብ ክሳድኩም ኣሲርኩማ ወጣጣይ ጥራይ ኢኹም ትጽበዩ ዘለኹም።
ሓንቲ እትሕሰበልኩም ነጥቢ እንተ ሃልያ, ንኤርትራውያን ንምምሳል ኣብ እትገብርዎ ጻዕሪ ሓንቲ ስጉምቲ ምጓምኩም እዩ ,ኤርትራውያን ናይ ዓርሶም ዕዉት ረፈረድም ኣካይዶም ,ንስኩም ከኣ ላይ ዓርስኹም የ ጨረቃ ምርጫ ኣካይድኩም ,ወላ'ኳ ብዓይኒ ሕዚ ናይ ሰማይን ምድርን ፍልልይ እንተ ሃለዎ፡ ኤርትራውያን ዝገበርዎ ምግባርኩም ግን እንኳዕ ኣሐጎሰኩም ይብለኩም።
If you are not crazy out of their mind like the others we see disgracing their own people, Tigray has its own commission and elected peacefully and very democratically no other African conducted fairly. First commission of Ethiopia does not have any mandate except to facilitate tools for Kilil but they are against the constitution and there is no point even to listen to them. The PP people are breaking the law than Tigray, Tigray is strictly adhering the constitution and it does not matter what others say since PP will be outlaw at the end of this month and Tigray will not listen any kind of policy they try to pursue. I hope other ethnics can follow tigray and let the country go anarchy. BTW, if I were Eritrean I would have advocate for disfranchise of the country and deal with various nations like you than one powerful country you live under threat. The Amhara goal is Red Sea if they can bit Tigray because Eritrea at this hour there is nothing to stop them from walking and take over the southern part of Red Sea.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 10 Sep 2020, 10:12

Here is my take, Halafi. She speaks better English than he. Both however talk cadre like ; there is no the slightest hint of impartiality, They are like the North Korea journalists.
Besides, he lied. He said Ethiopians from all walks of life supported the Tigray election. That is not true. That is a cadre talk.
If the purpose of having an English “news” program is to [deleted] up to the western world , the Adwa clique should have done better than this. Reporting news and disseminating opinion are two different things.
I have bad news to you, Halafi. There is no “news” in English.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2020, 10:55

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 10:12
Here is my take, Halafi. She speaks better English than he. Both however talk cadre like ; there is no the slightest hint of impartiality, They are like the North Korea journalists.
Besides, he lied. He said Ethiopians from all walks of life supported the Tigray election. That is not true. That is a cadre talk.
If the purpose of having an English “news” program is to [deleted] up to the western world , the Adwa clique should have done better than this. Reporting news and disseminating opinion are two different things.
I have bad news to you, Halafi. There is no “news” in English.
Sam Embulta, they are not blowing Embulta your father job???

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 10 Sep 2020, 11:14

I do not know what “ Embulta” means, translation please. They are blowing opinions. As I said opinion is different from news. The former you make it, and the latter you report it.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 10 Sep 2020, 12:33

The copycats are never ashamed of their theatrics. I saw this coming when Menilik Television came to the screens. OMN will soon be catching up. Anything Ethiopians do, these frauds are always certain to copy and finally claim that they are the pioneers. Nothing new here.. :mrgreen: :lol:

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 10 Sep 2020, 13:18

This is long overdue. Tigray TV should have regular broadcasts in English for diaspora Tigrayans living in Europe and USA. The young Tigrayans born in Europe and USA would benefit fron an English regular broadcasts from Tigray TV. Investors and tourists will benefit if Tigray TV broadcasts regularly in English.

Follower

Post by Follower » 10 Sep 2020, 15:27

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 09:37
Follower wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 02:39
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

if I were Eritrean I would have advocate for disfranchise of the country and deal with various nations like you than one powerful country you live under threat. The Amhara goal is Red Sea if they can bit Tigray because Eritrea at this hour there is nothing to stop them from walking and take over the southern part of Red Sea.
Sell that "Amhars envade you" stuff to ur agame people,,,we stand with the amhara people on their war against you ::

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 10 Sep 2020, 16:10

These agame jokers never stop from amusing us.
Now they are giddy up'ing with a new English program and one white dude visit who is not acknowledged by his own country's govt and a woyane paid propagandist as if that is what the illigal election all about.
Lol the idea of being a sovereign nation is exciting them for nothing. I mean, we as well as these filthy agames know that tigray will always be under Ethiopia rule.
And the rule is any kilil needs to abide by the ethio parliament rules. As long as they do, the ethio govt doesn't give a sh*it which group leads the respective kilils, specually when it comes to the foreign Ethiopian affairs.
I really am lost on what the purpose of this election is, especially when the ethio election board told woyane that the extension of leading the kilils will be under the current leaderships.
So, what is the use of this election?
First we all know that woyane will be 100% winner. Secondly even if the secession party wins, tegarus know that they can not feed or stand on their own as a free little country.
And thirdly, that Eritrea will destroy tigray if it becomes a little independent crap....it got to pay 100 fold of miseries than it caused Eritrea. This, you can take to the bank.
So, tigray will abide by ethiopian rules and will hide under Ethiopian umbrella from the Eritrean punishment while kneeling to Ethiopia's policies, speaking the language they hate the most...Amharic that is.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2020, 16:30

Cigar wrote:
10 Sep 2020, 16:10
These agame jokers never stop from amusing us.
Now they are giddy up'ing with a new English program and one white dude visit who is not acknowledged by his own country's govt and a woyane paid propagandist as if that is what the illigal election all about.
Lol the idea of being a sovereign nation is exciting them for nothing. I mean, we as well as these filthy agames know that tigray will always be under Ethiopia rule.
And the rule is any kilil needs to abide by the ethio parliament rules. As long as they do, the ethio govt doesn't give a sh*it which group leads the respective kilils, specually when it comes to the foreign Ethiopian affairs.
I really am lost on what the purpose of this election is, especially when the ethio election board told woyane that the extension of leading the kilils will be under the current leaderships.
So, what is the use of this election?
First we all know that woyane will be 100% winner. Secondly even if the secession party wins, tegarus know that they can not feed or stand on their own as a free little country.
And thirdly, that Eritrea will destroy tigray if it becomes a little independent crap....it got to pay 100 fold of miseries than it caused Eritrea. This, you can take to the bank.
So, tigray will abide by ethiopian rules and will hide under Ethiopian umbrella from the Eritrean punishment while kneeling to Ethiopia's policies, speaking the language they hate the most...Amharic that is.
Cheqla Yirotal Enji Ayqedmm the case of Tukrir sore noses and ugly faces???