Re: Isayas and his Henchmen are Not Eritreans

Post by Awash » 08 Sep 2020, 17:39

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Sep 2020, 20:15

Zack wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 08:23
This topic has been debated countless times. Isias has been known as an Eritrean. For over what half a century if not more he joined jebha in the 60s. No Eritrean ever called him a tigrayan. Even if isias had a grand parent from tigray this will still not take his Eritrean identity from him. I believe you can oppose his ideology and his politics. But to say he is a mere tigrayan is just to easy. I have never seen some one call woldemariam a tigrayan or Ethiopian when people know that both his parents were from tigray. He is still an Eritrean national hero.

Dr Zackovich
Brother Dr. Zachovich,

Baby Sabur aka Benn aka Castro is not only backboneless coward but also a low IQ pig....I doubt he will ever understand your lecture. One thing I know is that his coward as*s is a reliable reader of Hadas Eritrea. Thanks to Hadas Eritrea, now he is able to write two sentences :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the Nightmare of the coward TPLF goons!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 08 Sep 2020, 23:59

Hawzen wedi Medhin's Bıtch:

Hawzen the Bıtch could not refute the facts that Hasad and bloodthirsty Isayas is 100% NOT Eritrean.

Even the Bıtch Hawzen inadvertently admitted that Hasad Isayas is in fact not an Eritrean. So why is the Bıtch Hawzen buzzing off so much?

Read what the Bıtch Hawzen wrote below. The Clown Bıtch is admitting that Hasad Isayas is not from Eritrea.

Hawzen wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 00:40

....If you ask me to choose between the Lion of Nakfa and the coward TPLF goons, I will always support PIA 24/7 proudly unlike you who volunteered your coward as*s to the "Mighty TPLF" aka residents of Axum Hotel :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Hawzen the Bıtch would choose Filthy Isayas Agame over the Filthy TPLF goons.

No Genuine Eritrean would choose between Hasad Agame Isayas and Hasadat filthy TPLF goons.

Both of them are filthy enemies of the Eritrean People and Eritrean Development.

But the cheapest Bıtch Hawzen would choose one over the other. I wonder whether the Bıtch is an Eritrean at all.

Remember the collaboration that took place in 1981/82 between Hasad Agame Isayas and the filthy TPLF in getting rid of Genuine Eritreans from Eritrea.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Sep 2020, 00:52

<<ስለ ኤርትራ ሞጥፎ ነገር ስናወራ አትንኩን አትስደቡን!>> ለማለት ነው የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች በውሸት የኤርትራ መሪዎችን የትግራይ ዘር ኡንዳለባቸው አድርገው የሚያቀርቡዋቸው።

ኡውነት ለመናገር ከተፈለገ፡ ዓጋመ የሚለውን ቃል ኡንደ ስድብ መጠቀም የጀመሩ ራሳቸው የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ናቸው። ከሌላው የትግራይ ህዝብ በላይ የሰለጠኑና የዓድዋ የበላይነት ለማሳየት ብለው ነው የትግራይ ህዝብን ዓጋመ በማለት መስደብ የጀመሩ።

ነገር ግን የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ዎደ ኤርትራ በተሰደዱበት ጊዜ በሰፈሩት ቁና መሰፈር አይቀርምና ህዝቡ ዓጋመ ብሎ ሲጠራቸው የበታችነት ስሜት ማዳበር ጀመሩ። ፈረንጆች Karma ይሉታል።

የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ዓጋመ ተብለው ከሚጠሩ ሞታቸውን ይመርጣሉ። <<ኤርትራውያን ዓጋመ እያሉ የሚሰድቡን ከሌላው የትግራይ ህዝብ ጋር እኩል ነን ወይ?>> በሚል ሃሳብ ከመሰቃየት ራሳቸውን ማጥፋት ይመርጣሉ። <<ኡንዴት ራሳችን በፈጠርነው የስድብ ቃል ኡንሰደባለን?!>> ብለው ራሳቸውን ያጠፉ ቡዙ የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች አውቃለሁ። ዓጋመ ብለህ ስትጠራቸው የዓድዋ የበላይነትን የሚሸረሸር ዎይም የሚደልዝ ያህል ሆኖ ይሰማቸዋል።

የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ከበታችነት ስሜት የሚመነጭ ትልቅ የአእምሮ ድህነት አለባቸው። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ፈንቅል ያሸንፋል!

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 09 Sep 2020, 02:41

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 09 Sep 2020, 02:45

we are in our way to dismantle the ungrateful agame den Tigrai, sleep tight
eritrea wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 02:41

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Sep 2020, 03:06

ፈስፋስ ወዲ ኮማሪት
Digital Weyane wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 00:52
<<ስለ ኤርትራ ሞጥፎ ነገር ስናወራ አትንኩን አትስደቡን!>> ለማለት ነው የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች በውሸት የኤርትራ መሪዎችን የትግራይ ዘር ኡንዳለባቸው አድርገው የሚያቀርቡዋቸው።

ኡውነት ለመናገር ከተፈለገ፡ ዓጋመ የሚለውን ቃል ኡንደ ስድብ መጠቀም የጀመሩ ራሳቸው የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ናቸው። ከሌላው የትግራይ ህዝብ በላይ የሰለጠኑና የዓድዋ የበላይነት ለማሳየት ብለው ነው የትግራይ ህዝብን ዓጋመ በማለት መስደብ የጀመሩ።

ነገር ግን የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ዎደ ኤርትራ በተሰደዱበት ጊዜ በሰፈሩት ቁና መሰፈር አይቀርምና ህዝቡ ዓጋመ ብሎ ሲጠራቸው የበታችነት ስሜት ማዳበር ጀመሩ። ፈረንጆች Karma ይሉታል።

የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ዓጋመ ተብለው ከሚጠሩ ሞታቸውን ይመርጣሉ። <<ኤርትራውያን ዓጋመ እያሉ የሚሰድቡን ከሌላው የትግራይ ህዝብ ጋር እኩል ነን ወይ?>> በሚል ሃሳብ ከመሰቃየት ራሳቸውን ማጥፋት ይመርጣሉ። <<ኡንዴት ራሳችን በፈጠርነው የስድብ ቃል ኡንሰደባለን?!>> ብለው ራሳቸውን ያጠፉ ቡዙ የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች አውቃለሁ። ዓጋመ ብለህ ስትጠራቸው የዓድዋ የበላይነትን የሚሸረሸር ዎይም የሚደልዝ ያህል ሆኖ ይሰማቸዋል።

የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ከበታችነት ስሜት የሚመነጭ ትልቅ የአእምሮ ድህነት አለባቸው። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ፈንቅል ያሸንፋል!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Sep 2020, 07:54

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Sep 2020, 13:34

eritrea wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 02:41
Thanks brother wedi Adi Eritrea for sharing such lovely billeni song with us. Of course the singer belongs to the justice seekers according to the video clip.

I wished some of our bileni brothers were here among us to translate the lyrics.

Sadly, they ain't here not as yours truly who is a lone wolf in the wilderness of mereja.

I regret I repeat I regret for not learning the beautiful billen language when I was growing up in Keren. A lot of my schoolmates and classmates were billenis (billen ethnic group).

Unfortunately our billeni brothers were not encouraging us to learn the language. They were communicating with us either in tgrayit language or tigrigna.

Hence, as a result, I have to admit (smile) I know about 20-30 billeni words but 80% of them are not for adults. You know what I mean.

Selam

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 09 Sep 2020, 19:25

Backboneless Sabur aka Coward Benn,

What did you mean when you said " Eritrea and the people of Eritrea should accept TPLF led Ethiopia as a superior and that Eritreans should beg the might TPLF" ?

You also said " the Eritrean 30 year war for Independence was not worth it." Do you still standby your statement that you made multiple times ??

Now, you tell me who is the real bi@tch :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: ??????

Guess what ? Because the real Eritreans under the leadership of the Lion of Nakfa stood our ground for 20 dark years, "the mighty" TPLF that you volunteered your coward as*s has become history. :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the killer Tigray Republic Dream aka the Nightmare of the coward TPLF goons...

In the meantime, here below is the photo of the masters of the backboneless Sabur and bi@tch Benn :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Sep 2020, 19:29

ከዳዕ 'ወ ከዳዕ
Please wait, video is loading...

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2020, 03:09

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2020, 08:33

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 10 Sep 2020, 08:46

Dirty agame, help your own people !

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 10 Sep 2020, 14:20

Hawzen Wedi Mehin Berad Cheapest Bıtch:

You can blabber all your heart out, and will not make a single difference that Hasad Isayas and His inner circle Henchmen are all 100% Agames.

The question Genuine Eritreans ask is, "Why does Hasad Agame Isayas Keep killing Eritreans with leadership qualities, exiling educated Eritreans and driving Eritrean Youth out of Eritrea? "

Why ? Can you answer this simple question, Hawzen the cheapest Bıtch of Tembeinay Isayas?

Your master Hasad Agame suffers from Inferiority Complex, and every Genuine Eritrean in his sight is a threat to his power.
He has been killing Eritreans since the early 1970s. Hasad Isayas hands are wet with the blood of Innocent and Genuine Eritreans.
Do you get it Bıtch ?
He abused and used the Eritrean People Trust to cover up the complexity he suffers from by killing Eritreans and WE ERITREANS are tired of this Sick Person, Bıtch.

Bye the way, your master Tembeinay Hasad Isayas never faced an enemy and never fired a single bullet against an enemy during his 26yrs in the field. Can you mention ONE single skirmish he participated against the Enemy, Bıtch Hawzen ? No, You can not.

Let me tell you Bıtch, Eritrea's Independence is the result of Genuine Eritrean People Sacrifices for 30 years.

Hasad Tembeinay never fired a single bullet, never commanded even a small platoon and never planned a war plan against the enemy. He was comfortably living in Fah, Sahel far from harms way designing evil plans of getting rid of Eritreans, like what he did to Ibrahim Afa.

But people with Inferiority Complex like the Hasad Isayas are notorious for taking credit of other people achievements.

In Eritrea's success case, the Hasad Tembienay Isayas takes all the credit; and the Bıtches like Hawzen crank the volume with loud speakers.

Do you get this Bıtch ?

Capito Hawzen the cheapest Bıtch of wedi medhin Berad.

Hawzen wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 19:25

Backboneless Sabur aka Coward Benn,

What did you mean when you said " Eritrea and the people of Eritrea should accept TPLF led Ethiopia as a superior and that Eritreans should beg the might TPLF" ?

You also said " the Eritrean 30 year war for Independence was not worth it." Do you still standby your statement that you made multiple times ??

Now, you tell me who is the real bi@tch :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: ??????

Guess what ? Because the real Eritreans under the leadership of the Lion of Nakfa stood our ground for 20 dark years, "the mighty" TPLF that you volunteered your coward as*s has become history. :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the killer Tigray Republic Dream aka the Nightmare of the coward TPLF goons...

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Sabur on 11 Sep 2020, 00:49, edited 2 times in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2020, 15:07

The Agame junta finally started to release prisoners of faith

https://www.keepthefaith.co.uk/2020/09/ ... ld-follow/

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 10 Sep 2020, 15:12

ኤርትራ ብሰንኪ እምነቶም ተኣሲሮም ዝጸንሑ ልዕሊ 20 ሰባት ፈቲሓ

9 መስከረም 2020

ኤርትራ መብዛሕትኦም ተኸተልቲ እምነት ፔንተኮስታል ምዃኖም ዝተገለጸ ከባቢ 20 ናይ እምነት እሱራት ከም ዝፈትሐት ምንጭታት ገሊጾም...
https://www.bbc.com/tigrinya/news-54094930

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 11 Sep 2020, 15:00

kerenite wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 13:34

Thanks brother wedi Adi Eritrea for sharing such lovely billeni song with us. Of course the singer belongs to the justice seekers according to the video clip.

I wished some of our bileni brothers were here among us to translate the lyrics.
Merhaba bro Wad Keren, I am though sorry for late response. But it was my pleasure to share bro Habtats lovely music.

The video was extremely well directed to reflect both the message and emotions of our todays situation that nothing is lost in the way of communication.

kerenite wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 13:34
Unfortunately our billeni brothers were not encouraging us to learn the language. They were communicating with us either in tgrayit language or tigrigna.

Hence, as a result, I have to admit (smile) I know about 20-30 billeni words but 80% of them are not for adults. You know what I mean.

Selam
:lol: :lol: :lol: I understand what you mean. I will invite you Munir Ali's lovely Tgrayit music. First to celebrate Geez's new year and secondly to clarify for some who might misread Tgrayit with tigray language.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 11 Sep 2020, 15:28

The only honest agame in existence. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Digital Weyane wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 00:52

ፈንቅል ያሸንፋል!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 11 Sep 2020, 21:52

Deqi Komarit Democracy & Justice:
How many prisons did the Agame junta build?