Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Re: Tesfatsion a hero or Zero

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Oct 2020, 18:48

Woyane condoms disguised as Agaazians.

This pride-less m@@tri who goes by the name Zeray-Deres is one opportunist wh00re on woyane pay role, who say things which it itches every bodies ear. He tries to portray the woyane leeches as Saints and he claims, it is only Tigrians who believe in the independence and sovereignty of Eritrean..Really [deleted]! Tigrians are Nefas Hagay or a girl friend who drives you mad because she doesn't know what what she wants. for further reference.
Please wait, video is loading...

Indeed Tigrians believe genuinely in our independence and territorial integrity of our country?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jan 2021, 07:14

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 03 Jan 2021, 07:39

The Junta Deqi-Arawit is still dreaming about the dead Abay Tigray Republic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Mar 2021, 07:55

Wedi Medhin berad protege at their best. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Mar 2021, 08:08

ስዉኣት መሳርሕን መለመንን

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 19 Mar 2021, 10:10

Deqi,

No Eritrean is despicable than the fugly Lizard, low down street thief Tesfatsion. The son of a bi-tch should have been behind bars for street theft and sexual violation against Tigrayan women :twisted: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Mar 2021, 13:07

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 10:10
Deqi,

No Eritrean is despicable than the fugly Lizard, low down street thief Tesfatsion. The son of a bi-tch should have been behind bars for street theft and sexual violation against Tigrayan women :twisted: :lol:
After the demise of woyane, I am convinced more than ever that your formula of Democracy will never work in Eritrea! Hating the dictator is one thing but pray day and night with Tigrians and campaign to convince the Americans to bomb the home land of northerners is simply treason.

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 20 Mar 2021, 01:14

Deqi,
You sold your soul to the lizard. You regurgitate what he said about politics like there is no need for democracy just create economic opportunities for the populace bla bla . How the hell would you create economic opportunities with dictators at the helm ? :lol: :lol: Bantu dictators are all over Africa, much less create economic opportunities for the uneducated farming public, they don't even know basic economics itself. That includes the lizard that you admire. The lizard is regionalist, you sound like him once in while too. He is an idiot. I thought you were smarter. BTW, you have not answered this question I asked you before. How are you going to choose a leader for Eritrea after Isayas is gone. What do you suggest ? I know you won't be able to answer that since you do not believe in elections by the people . :twisted: :lol: BTW, you are the one who call Isayas all kind of names. I never insulted him. I don't agree with him necessarily. A country that forbids popular representation is not my cup of coffee. Goodness gracious, I would never ever give my people away. So, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. For your info, all opposition members like yourself are not pro-democracy necessarily. BTW, you spill hate against Muslims, including Eritreans in some of your writings. Your hate for Eritrean Jebertis is very extreme. Excuse my French, but that is your politics , my friend.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jun 2021, 19:31

Wedi Medhin berrad melting pot! The consequences of mimicking other people experiment without making enough research

:arrow:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Jun 2021, 19:44

Aurorae Borealis wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 01:14
Deqi,
You sold your soul to the lizard. You regurgitate what he said about politics like there is no need for democracy just create economic opportunities for the populace bla bla . How the hell would you create economic opportunities with dictators at the helm ? :lol: :lol: Bantu dictators are all over Africa, much less create economic opportunities for the uneducated farming public, they don't even know basic economics itself. That includes the lizard that you admire. The lizard is regionalist, you sound like him once in while too. He is an idiot. I thought you were smarter. BTW, you have not answered this question I asked you before. How are you going to choose a leader for Eritrea after Isayas is gone. What do you suggest ? I know you won't be able to answer that since you do not believe in elections by the people . :twisted: :lol: BTW, you are the one who call Isayas all kind of names. I never insulted him. I don't agree with him necessarily. A country that forbids popular representation is not my cup of coffee. Goodness gracious, I would never ever give my people away. So, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. For your info, all opposition members like yourself are not pro-democracy necessarily. BTW, you spill hate against Muslims, including Eritreans in some of your writings. Your hate for Eritrean Jebertis is very extreme. Excuse my French, but that is your politics , my friend.
Hardliner with his many nick names.
Democracy doesn't work with people who are unable to see beyond their arse, That is also why I oppose any kind of western democracy to be implemented in Eritrea. Period!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Jun 2021, 12:48

ኣብዚ ክኣ ኣለካ ድራማ ዲኻ ክትብሎ ዋላ ኣሽካዕላል

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Sep 2021, 06:14

:mrgreen: