Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Tesfatsion a hero or Zero

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Sep 2020, 17:36

It has always been customary from wedi Medhin berad side not to highlight or mention the name of all opposition groups in Eritrea or abroad. All of a sudden, The Spy Chief Abraha Kassa, who until recently never conducted an interview with government owned media is highlighting the name of agaazian, the organization the organization which was founded by Tesfatsion. However, to dismiss and undermine it, he is claiming that it is on Wayne payroll.
Please wait, video is loading...
Woyane officials disappointed Abraha Kassa by claiming the organization is a threat to Tigray.

eden
Member+

Re: Tesfatsion a hero or Zero

Post by eden » 05 Sep 2020, 17:40

has always been customary from hgdef side not to highlight or mention the name of all opposition groups in Eritrea or abroad.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 05 Sep 2020, 17:51

Deqi,

I hope you are not in love with the ugly lizard. As far as I am concerned he is the ugliest individual on the internet. He is the most opportunistic so called regionalist to make some pennies. :twisted:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Sep 2020, 17:55

Aurorae wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 17:51
Deqi,

I hope you are not in love with the ugly lizard. As far as I am concerned he is the ugliest individual on the internet. He is the most opportunistic so called regionalist to make some pennies. :twisted:
politics is all about influence and listening the heart beat of the people, the "lizard" found the formula to influence and provoke and the the regime is scared of his ideology. if you have any better ideology except the democracy and election, our ear is idle.

These are the new generation who are the product of Tesfatsion......where are the product of all those useless so called opposition groups?

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 05 Sep 2020, 18:01

Deqi,

It is all about democracy and free election. What is there to add. The lizard does not amount to anything. :lol: Let him deal with his insignificant life of a street thievery. :lol: . He is a pest. :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Sep 2020, 18:06

Aurorae wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 18:01
Deqi,

It is all about democracy and free election. What is there to add. The lizard does not amount to anything. :lol: Let him deal with his insignificant life of a street thievery. :lol: . He is a pest. :lol:
The fact that the spy chief is talking about the lizard makes the lizard very influential person. The useless opposition groups have talked about democracy for the last 20 years and they couldn't even garner the support a fraction what Tesfatsion has received.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 05 Sep 2020, 18:12

Deqi.

This kid light year smarter than the lizard. He is not influenced by him. :lol: :lol: He is on the learning curve though. aa bit ጥራዝ ነጠቅ:lol: :lol: He should do better spending with girls more often :lol: :lol: I don't know what you see with the lizard other than stupid regionalism mantra. Trust me, Isayas is not worried about him. :lol: :lol: deqi, You don't want to be judged by the cover of the book.

Deqi, the useless opposition groups have done a lot that you are really missing. They had exposed the suffering of Eritreans to the world. What did the lizard do ? :twisted: :lol: The spy chief talked about him so what ? He should be talking about Mesfin Hagos :lol:
Last edited by Aurorae on 05 Sep 2020, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Sep 2020, 18:18

Aurorae wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 18:12
Deqi.

This kid light year smarter than the lizard. He is not influenced by him. :lol: :lol: He is on the learning curve though. :lol: :lol: He should do better spending with girls more often :lol: :lol: I don't know what you see with the lizard other than stupid regionalism mantra. Trust me, Isayas is not worried about him. :lol: :lol: You don't want to be judged by the cover of the book.
Aye Hardliner. Regionalism is your G-spot. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

From all his discussion, was it only region and regionalism which captured your attention?

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 05 Sep 2020, 18:25

Deqi,

All he talks about is regionalism. What is worst than regionalism ?. Do you support him calling people from Seraye and Akele agames every chance he gets ? :twisted: Perhaps, you are regionalist, and it doesn't bother you at all. What is the best way to kill Eritrea ? Sowing hate among the people is one . Don't you think ?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Sep 2020, 18:44

Aurorae wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 18:25
Deqi,

What is worst that regionalism ?. Do you support him calling people from Seraye and Akele agames every chance he gets ? :twisted: Perhaps, you are regionalist, and it doesn't bother you at all. What is the best way to kill Eritrea ? Sowing hate among the people is one . Don't you think ?
For the sake of a discussion, let me agree with you that he is a hardcore regionalist but a regionalist who want to shape the region in the mirror of his region. For instance the Prussian are the people who influenced the wider German culture such as typical German stereotypes of efficiency and discipline.

justo

Post by justo » 05 Sep 2020, 19:47

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 17:36
It has always been customary from wedi Medhin berad side not to highlight or mention the name of all opposition groups in Eritrea or abroad. All of a sudden, The Spy Chief Abraha Kassa, who until recently never conducted an interview with government owned media is highlighting the name of agaazian, the organization the organization which was founded by Tesfatsion. However, to dismiss and undermine it, he is claiming that it is on Wayne payroll.
Tesfazion is not promoting a new idea. Tigray believes Eritrea belonged to it until the Italians came and turned it into a separate country. Tigray-Tigrigni is their fantasy design to reverse this.

The Eritrean hero wedi Kassa was talking about this design that has resurfaced again after Tigray's demise in Ethiopia, and not about Tesfazion.

Ras Tesema, Woldeab Woldemariam, Tikue Yehdego, Tesfazion, Edu shikor have all at one time or the other promoted Tigray-Tigrigni, and many more will come after them with the same agenda. And what has Eritrea's reply been to them? ኣቦኻ መርቕ ... ኣቦኻ ርገም, the paradise that we call Eritrea belongs to moslem and christian Eritreans.

Tesfazion's desire to make Eritrean moslems into non-Eritreans and non-Eritrean Tegarus into Eritreans has been Tigray's wet dream for decades.

But no Eritrean is foolish enough to want to share national property with non-Eritreans. As I said above The paradise called Eritrea belongs to Eritreans and Tigray belongs to Tegarus. No old or new generation hooligan is going to change that.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 05 Sep 2020, 19:53

Justi

The hgdef mendef is afraid of mesfin hagos because he poses immediate danger. Tesfazion’s is long term project (100 years) so it doesn’t bother the hgdef oldies much. They choose to talk about Tesfazion to raise his profile with the intention of over shadowing the profile of mesfin hagos, the man in their nightmares.
Last edited by eden on 05 Sep 2020, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Sep 2020, 19:57

justo wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 19:47
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Tesfazion is not promoting a new idea. Tigray believes Eritrea belonged to it until the Italians came and turned it into a separate country. Tigray-Tigrigni is their fantasy design to reverse this.

The Eritrean hero wedi Kassa was talking about this design that has resurfaced again after Tigray's demise in Ethiopia, and not about Tesfazion.

Ras Tesema, Woldeab Woldemariam, Tikue Yehdego, Tesfazion, Edu shikor have all at one time or the other promoted Tigray-Tigrigni, and many more will come after them with the same agenda. And what has Eritrea's reply been to them? ኣቦኻ መርቕ ... ኣቦኻ ርገም, the paradise that we call Eritrea belongs to moslem and christian Eritreans.

Tesfazion's desire to make Eritrean moslems into non-Eritreans and non-Eritrean Tegarus into Eritreans has been Tigray's wet dream for decades.

But no Eritrean is foolish enough to want to share national property with non-Eritreans. As I said above The paradise called Eritrea belongs to Eritreans and Tigray belongs to Tegarus. No old or new generation hooligan is going to change that.
Wonderful and educational reply for the ዝጥራ ነጠቅ ... Mosluim hater Deqi ajejew the drunkeen old fàrt. Thank you brother, Justo for your time to deal with the idiots agamewoch.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 05 Sep 2020, 20:27

When it comes to you MLLT rats, now that you don't have any superpower support & "fenjregatch" lives to gamble with, we only laugh at you.

Continiously, until your final demise!!!

eden wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 17:40
has always been customary from hgdef side not to highlight or mention the name of all opposition groups in Eritrea or abroad.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 06 Sep 2020, 04:20

ህግደፋውያን፡ ኣግኣዝያን፡ ኣውራጃውያን፡ ጂሃዳውያን፡ ማለሊታውያን፡ ኣንድነታውያን ኩሎም ዝኣረገ ዘይሰርሕ ፍልስፍና እዩ ዘለዎም።

እቲ ብሩህ መጻኢ፡ ምዕብልቲ ሪፖብሊክ ኤርትራ ምህናጽ እዩ።

8)
8) 8)
8) 8) 8) 8)
8) 8)
8)

justo

Post by justo » 06 Sep 2020, 05:37

Eripoblikan wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 04:20
ህግደፋውያን፡ ኣግኣዝያን፡ ኣውራጃውያን፡ ጂሃዳውያን፡ ማለሊታውያን፡ ኣንድነታውያን ኩሎም ዝኣረገ ዘይሰርሕ ፍልስፍና እዩ ዘለዎም።

እቲ ብሩህ መጻኢ፡ ምዕብልቲ ሪፖብሊክ ኤርትራ ምህናጽ እዩ።
Eripublican the Frenchman, you want to order for us liberité, egalité & franternité,
You want us to eat this
https://gousto.gurucloud.co.uk/wp-conte ... mage-1.jpg

and not this
https://static.trip101.com/paragraph_me ... 1594119917

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Sep 2020, 06:40

justo wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 19:47
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Weizero Justina.If Eritrea is a paradise like some wedi Medhin berad anuxxus lickers display it to be, why are youngsters leaving the country in thousands? Wedi Medhin berad supporters are a bunch of low IQ people who have concrete heads hence I wouldn't spend my time nor my energy to explain the obvious. I am going to try my luck with Hardliner the man who is obsessed with Regional's and regionalism.

justo

Post by justo » 06 Sep 2020, 08:29

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 06:40
Weizero Justina.If Eritrea is a paradise like some wedi Medhin berad anuxxus lickers display it to be, why are youngsters leaving the country in thousands? Wedi Medhin berad supporters are a bunch of low IQ people who have concrete heads hence I wouldn't spend my time nor my energy to explain the obvious. I am going to try my luck with Hardliner the man who is obsessed with Regional's and regionalism.
ኣግኣዚት ሓፍተይ, by paradise I meant the paradise-like natural landscape of the country, the prime-land expanses of መታሕት, the serene mountain peaks of ከበሳ where (like Jimmy Hendricks) you can push the cloud and touch the sky, the pristine azure beaches of the sea coast where you can swim with sharks, in short the physical geographical paradise that me and my Eritrean moslem brothers own, that Alamin Mohamed Said and wedi Kassa together own.

I didn't mean a political paradise, like the one you guys have created in Tigray with your እንከን የለሽ ምርጫ and absolutamente cento per cento perfettamente paradiso democratico.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The paradise that we call Eritrea, we own together with wedi Kassa and Alamin Mohamed Said
The paradise called ትግራየይ ልዓየይ, you, your cousins and your agazian pals own
About this, there should be no misunderstanding
ተፋቒርናዶ ኣግኣዚት ሓፍተይ

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 06 Sep 2020, 10:47

Having Tesfatsion's mumbo jumbo as a discussion inside the regime's hardcore followers (wedi Kassa) is a clear indication the regime followers admission of the bankrupt policies of Isayas that destroyed Eritrea and the Eritrean People.

From the very beginning Isayas wedi komarit agenda was to destroy Eritrea and the Eritrean People by sowing divisions.

The massacres of Genuine Eritreans, the so called Menkae Movement (1972/73), the Yemin Movement (1974/75), Bitsay Goitom Movement (1975/76), the elimination of ELF (1981/2) and many Eritreans during the struggle, clearly exemplifies of his agenda to destroy Eritrea and its people.

Here we are now, Eritreans are reduced to discuss Tesfatsion's mumbo jumbo. Bingo!! Hasad Isayas agenda is working.

Right after Independence Hasad Isayas jailed many Independent thinking Eritreans in Keren, Big. General Biteweded, abduction of Independent thinking Eritreans from Sudan, and finally the so called G15.

He achieved what he had planned for a long time. He made Eritrea vacuum of any Government Structure by design.

He destroyed:
-- The Eritrean Assembly
-- The Nascent and Evolving Eritrean Judiciary System
--The Eritrean Constitution
--The Government Institutions
--The Eritrean Government Ministries
--The Education System
--The Health Care System
--The Eritrean People

Hasad Isayas does not give a hoot about Eritrea and the Eritrean People since he does not belong to Eritrea.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 08 Sep 2020, 15:30

We Eritreans are good at putting label on people without making any research or because we are told so. "Tesfatsion is HGDF puppet, He is a hardcore regionalist, he is woyane puppet, he is anti muslims" etc etc. Personally, I don't know Tesfatsion in person to make any conclusion but here is what resonate with me.

Identity and history
Knowing your history can give you the tools to shape your future.
History is very important component to provide people an identity ,it helps us to understand how we are formed and how we evolved to become a cohesive group of people.our National identity which is a process of thousands of years in turns, means one person sense of belonging to one nation. It was in this process Wedi Medhin berad tried to become God and provide us a new identity after independence. The alcoholic junk who suffers from megalomaniac narcissistic personality disorder tried to shape and design a new so called Eritrean identity ,not only with Sawa military center but also through his psuedo historians; Alemseged Tesfay and Zemhret Yohannes, to lecture the new generation that we are just like any African country who were a bunch of savages who went [deleted] naked in the forest, but who were fortunate enough to be civilized by a superior European culture. In normal circumstances, People tend to claim Glorious history even if it doesn't belong them to boast their moral and use it as a reference to establish who they are and where they come from. For instance, Greece and the former republic of Macedonia used to be on each other throat on the base of merely name. The Greece feared, if Macedonia succeed to adopt the official name of Macedonia, it can claim symbols and historical figures like Alexander the Great and other hellenic cultural legacy. To put claim on its ancient history , Greece opposed Macedonia accession to the United Nations and its recognition by the European Union until they found common avenue which was satisfactory for Greece. Sudanese consider the word Habesha as derogatory and insulting but the minute they are assaulted by the Arabs that they are slaves, they claim to be part of Habesha just because Islam prophet admired the land of Habesha. Likewise, the Turks and Arabs claim Salah Aldin ayoub, the Amir who defeated the crusader in 15th century and conquered Jerusalem despite he was of Kurdish Origin. And us; Despite,we are the true heir to the axumite empire and the Geeze language is more indigenous and more at home in Eritrea than any other places in our region, We abdicated and rejected our historical legacy voluntarily because the alcoholic junk wants to create a new identity

Here is the Alcoholic junk trying to latinize the Geeze alphabet because he harbors deep rooted hate and suffers from complex.

And here are Wedi Medhin Berad disciples whose average IQ is less than 40

To be continued----------

His eminence Deqi-Arawit.
Last edited by Deqi-Arawit on 10 Sep 2020, 09:23, edited 1 time in total.