Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

የያቤሎ ሪቮሉሽን ገና ጸሀይ ሰይወጣበት ይጠወልጋል። ኩሩ የቦረና ህዝብ ግን ከናሳ የምያወደድረኝ እምቅ የካበተ እውቀት አለኝ ይላል።

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 Sep 2020, 17:29

Yaballo and cohorts started a revolution that perhaps broke a record in its pace to its demise, one which started dwindling and going to obscurity before it even started in earnest.

I saw somewhere a video the mob which seems to have nothing better than making nauseas around the diplomatic outposts of the country, like embassies, claiming that they have no issue with the Amhara or even Neftegna, only with the government.

Yaballo revolution began by calling out to clear all “Neftegnas” from Oromia just before a month or two.

Now it has already lost its compass. A record breaking revolution for its short lifespan.

Here in this video the Borana Abba Gadas are saying that they have an age-old wisdom that no one has so far studied and understood, better than that of even NASA.

Can yaballo gadi-galo even claim anymore that he is from Borana?
I doubt.

TGAA
Member+

Re: የያቤሎ ሪቮሉሽን ገና ጸሀይ ሰይወጣበት ይጠወልጋል። ኩሩ የቦረና ህዝብ ግን ከናሳ የምያወደድረኝ እምቅ የካበተ እውቀት አለኝ ይላል።

Post by TGAA » 04 Sep 2020, 01:55

You clueless the centrifugal force that holds everything Ethiopian residence in the land of Gobennas and Habtegirogis Dinegede. Your popcorn existence doesn't have that much of meaning except its popping sound. So Gobbenas are the ones who going to decide your fait, so better behave the arab servile.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: የያቤሎ ሪቮሉሽን ገና ጸሀይ ሰይወጣበት ይጠወልጋል። ኩሩ የቦረና ህዝብ ግን ከናሳ የምያወደድረኝ እምቅ የካበተ እውቀት አለኝ ይላል።

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Sep 2020, 15:33

yaballo wrote:
03 Sep 2020, 18:20
Defend,

አንተ ፍናፍንታም ጎበናና የገረድ ልጅ፤ ኦብኤን/OBN = የሆዳም ኦፕዲኦ ካድሬዎች የፕሮፓጋንዳ ቲቪ ስለሆነ እንዳታይ ብዬ መክረህ አልነበረም?

The filthy mouth,

how is the revolution going on? When are you going to reap its fruit (and your labour) land become a certain "belaselTan" in finfinne?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Oct 2020, 15:25

yaballo,

everybody understands why you and co. are so upset and now ended up making Photoshop, in which you are also not skilled much to get you anywhere.

Give it up and try something else, it happens in life, not everybody will be successful in everything they start doing (take on). Admit failure and move on, draw a lesson and you may succeed in your next endeavor.

But if you keep trying to do the same old thing in which you have already failed, then that will be your perpetual demise, the choice is yours.

- any land rocking protest that would have made itself get felt around the country remained just a wishful thinking of your camp, repeatedly over the last number of months.

- Irrecha was said your saviour when a land rocking protest would have engulfed the whole country or at least Oromia, which would be overdue in your own view, remained also a phantom wish, to your dismay.

- The final push for Meskerem 30 came and nothing worth of mentioning happened, a big dismay to you. Qeerroo told you, look for your fool, you can't fool us for ever, they told you (look in the following video). Am I making up something here?

- On top of all, I heard somewhere that TPLF is demanding from your team either bring us back to power or bring back our cash that they spent on you to get their tasks implemented (the money they spent repeatedly to deploy your kinds to destroy your own people's lives). I heard they were the ones who helped the likes of Dejene Gutema of OMN, another symbol of failure, who hoped Jawar Mohammed would get some slot in the political power and thereby help him to have some share in the treasure that could come with it, get out of the country before he was made to account for his role in the devastating violence following the death of Hachalu Hundessa.

The kinds of Dejene Gutema are facing challenges from 3 directions at the same time now:

- the government is looking for them to prosecute them for their roles in the crime
- TPLF is looking for them to ask them to pay back the money they spent on them to give them a task that have never been realised.
- Life will more challenging for them, because they have currently no solid standing to support themselves and their families financially for the long term, the current contribution of the public for the so called "independent media" will not last for ever, it will dry up with the passing of time.
Many have already dropped out of the enterprise of rocking the world with protests around the world and nothing worth of mentioning happened, to your dismay again.

Many people who are trying to appear to oppose those in power are looking for nothing else but an easy money after grabbing the power in the name of people. But many people are saying that sort of business should come to an end, we can't go on and on for ever with such game.

Those in power, if they continue doing the their business in the same pace they have been doing over the last 2 or so years are destined to change the destiny of Ethiopia in no more than, I would say, 10 years, God willing. To challenge such a power for your kinds would be very soon an insurmountable business, because the path is moving away from you in their favor. Even in the absence of such precondition it took the likes of OLF more than 40 years to finally admit failure and went home empty handed, a big dismay to them, I guess.

OLF is being challenged by its own OLF people, what else can happen here?

It is your choice, my Borana brother, if indeed you are from Borana, like you would claim most of the time here.

One thing is sure now: you have failed in your current endeavor, game is over for you here!