Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

ፕሮፌሰር ብርሃኑ ነጋ ህዝብን ሲዋሹና ሲያሳስቱ በመኖራቸው ራሳቸውን ከስልጣን እና ከፖለቲካ አንዲያገሉ የሚጠይቅ ከፍተኛ የህዝብ ተቃዎም መጣባቸው!!

Post by Wedi » 02 Sep 2020, 13:56

ፕሮፌሰር ብርሃኑ ነጋ ህዝብን ሲዋሹና ሲያሳስቱ በመኖራቸው ራሳቸውን ከስልጣን እና ከፖለቲካ አንዲያገሉ የሚጠይቅ ከፍተኛ የህዝብ ተቃዎም መጣባቸው!! :P :P :P :P

experts

Re: ፕሮፌሰር ብርሃኑ ነጋ ህዝብን ሲዋሹና ሲያሳስቱ በመኖራቸው ራሳቸውን ከስልጣን እና ከፖለቲካ አንዲያገሉ የሚጠይቅ ከፍተኛ የህዝብ ተቃዎም መጣባቸው!!

Post by experts » 02 Sep 2020, 15:05

Yes he needs to resign from politics. 40 years so far in Politics and he has done nothing except lies after lies, betrayals after betrayals, No wonder he hasn't succeeded .

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ፕሮፌሰር ብርሃኑ ነጋ ህዝብን ሲዋሹና ሲያሳስቱ በመኖራቸው ራሳቸውን ከስልጣን እና ከፖለቲካ አንዲያገሉ የሚጠይቅ ከፍተኛ የህዝብ ተቃዎም መጣባቸው!!

Post by Horus » 02 Sep 2020, 15:16

ወዲ፤

አንተኮ የ69 አይ ኩ ሰለባ ነህ ። ብርሃኑ ነጋን ከምንም ስልጣን አታስነሳውም ። ምንም ስልጣን ስለሌልው ማለት ነው። ይህን ዘመን ሁሉ ስትኖር ስልጣን ምን እንደ ሆነ አታቅም ማለት ነው። ብርሃኑ ነጋ ኢዜማን ከሚመሩት ብዙ ብዙ ሰዎች አንዱ ነው። ኢዜማ የወሰዳቸው አቋሞች ሁሉ የፓርቲው ናቸው፣ በፊትም ዛሬም ። ኢዜማ ብርሃኑ ከመሪነት ይነሳ ለማለት የሚችል ደም እንዳንተ ያለ የፖለቲካ መሃይም እዚያ ወጭ ሆኖ ሳሆን ኢዜማ ግባና ብርሃኑን ባንጎል በልጠህ አባላቱን አሳምን ። አንተ ወይኔ ኢአር ላይ ቀነና ለሊት የደንቆሮ ባለ69 ድንቁርና ብትተፋ ትርፉ መናቅ ነው። ሂድና ርዕዮት ኢዜማን ለምን እስከ ዛሬ ይህን ውረራ አላጋለጣችሁን ስትል ምን አላት መሰልህ ። ኢዜማ ምን መቼ ማድረግ እንዳለበት ራሱ ፓርቲው ነው ሚወስነው፣ አንቺ አይደልሽም ነው ያላት ፣ አንተ ደደብ! ኢዜማ አንድ ራሱን የቻለ ፓርቲ ነው ። አንተ ባዶ ራስ ፓርቲ ካለን ሂድና የፓርቲህን ስራ ስራ ። ወንድ ከሆንክ ተወዳድረህ ኢዜማ በድምጽ አሸንፍ !! መሃይም ! አንተን መሰል የፖለቲካ ደንቆሮ ነው አገሪቱን የሚያምስ :x :x

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 02 Sep 2020, 15:22

እድሜ ልኩን ሙሉ ፖለቲካ ፓርቲ ድርጅት ውስጥ እየገባእና እያፈረሰ እድሜውን የጨረሰው ቄስ ሞገሴ!! :P :P :P

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 02 Sep 2020, 15:45

As if we do not already have multiple enemies (internal & external) who are vowed to squash the country, we are trying to add some more just because they have different approaches to politics than what we are used to. The politics of EZEMA and the politics of ethnic ideologues are repugnant to each other. At the end of the day, if we indeed are searching for solutions to the seemingly never ending political malaise, accommodation of divergent views is very imperative. The entities that we should be against are those that are trying to snatch away the only country that we have and those who do not accept equality of citizens in the same country.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 02 Sep 2020, 15:54

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Sep 2020, 15:45
The entities that we should be against are those that are trying to snatch away the only country that we have and those who do not accept equality of citizens in the same country.
berhanu Nega is the one who is assisting and giving them cover ups to those who are trying to snatch away the only country that we have :P :P

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 02 Sep 2020, 16:13

Wedi wrote:
02 Sep 2020, 15:54
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Sep 2020, 15:45
The entities that we should be against are those that are trying to snatch away the only country that we have and those who do not accept equality of citizens in the same country.
berhanu Nega is the one who is assisting and giving them cover ups to those who are trying to snatch away the only country that we have :P :P

Wedi,

I do agree with your take to an extent. However, the current revelation that came to the forefront after the Shameless Abdissa unforced spite have changed the way the great majority of politicians see the intentions of the OPDO administration. To my surprise, the conspicuous truth about the driving motto of the administration, have even raffled some feathers in the usually docile ADP politicians. All I say is let's see the big picture...we can disagree with EZEMA politics but they certainly are not the prime opponents to go against. Prioritizing is very crucial here. Can you not see how OLF and TPLF fanatics work in tandem to disintegrate the country for narrow ethnic interests?

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 02 Sep 2020, 16:22

Are you defending Berhanu nega or Ezema? If you are defending Berhanu nega, I'm afraid that we will never come to a common point. As I clearly said in the title of this thread, Ethiopian people are asking Berhanu Nega to resign and leave his useless political life.
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Sep 2020, 16:13

Wedi,

I do agree with your take to an extent. However, the current revelation that came to the forefront after the Shameless Abdissa unforced spite have changed the way the great majority of politicians see the intentions of the OPDO administration. To my surprise, the conspicuous truth about the driving motto of the administration, have even raffled some feathers in the usually docile ADP politicians.
:P :P

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 02 Sep 2020, 16:28

Wedi wrote:
02 Sep 2020, 16:22
Are you defending Berhanu nega or Ezema? If you are defending Berhanu nega, I'm afraid that we will never come to a common point. As I clearly said in the title of this thread, Ethiopian people are asking Berhanu Nega to resign and leave his useless political life.
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Sep 2020, 16:13

Wedi,

I do agree with your take to an extent. However, the current revelation that came to the forefront after the Shameless Abdissa unforced spite have changed the way the great majority of politicians see the intentions of the OPDO administration. To my surprise, the conspicuous truth about the driving motto of the administration, have even raffled some feathers in the usually docile ADP politicians.
:P :P

Actually I am defending you not to misuse your energy on the phantom enemy and lose focus on the real and imminent ones. EZEMA has people like Andualem Arage who never would compromise their integrity.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 02 Sep 2020, 16:34

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
02 Sep 2020, 16:28

Actually I am defending you not to misuse your energy on the phantom enemy and lose focus on the real and imminent ones. EZEMA has people like Andualem Arage who never would compromise their integrity.
I know that. But as long as chameleon Berhanu Nega is the head of that party, EZEMA has Big problem to prove as a viable political organization.

here is what people are saying about EZEMA
"የኢዜማ የአሁኑ መግለጫ የሚያሳየው ኢዜማ ነገሮችን በመረዳት ከኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ በሁለት ዓመት የዘገዬ ፓርቲ መሆኑን ነው።"

ኤርሚያ ለገሰ (ኢትዮ 360°)