Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Ethiopia is Empire State not Nation State says Prof. K. Tronvoll, an interviewee on EriTV. ይህ ከደብተራዎች ገለባ ታሪክ በተቃራኒ ነው፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 01 Sep 2020, 11:39

Ethiopia is Empire State not Nation State says Prof. K. Tronvoll, an interviewee on EriTV. ከደብተራዎች ታሪክ በተቃራኒ ኢትዮጵያ ሀገር ሳትሆን ኤምፓየር ነች ይላሉ ፕ/ር ትሮንፎል፡፡ ይህ ከደብተራዎች ገለባ ታሪክ በተቃራኒ ነው፡፡
ምሁሩ በርካታ የምርምር ጽሁፎችን ስለ ኢትዮጵያ ኤምፓየርና ኤርትራ ያበረከቱ ናቸው፡፡ በመሆኑም የፕ/ሩ አስተዋጽኦ ከሀበሻ የጠላ ቤት ቀረርቶና የድጎማ ታሪክ ይለያል ማለት ነው፡፡

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Ethiopia is Empire State not Nation State says Prof. K. Tronvoll, an interviewee on EriTV. ይህ ከደብተራዎች ገለባ ታሪክ በተቃራኒ

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 01 Sep 2020, 13:04

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me A.K.A. AbebeB:--- Mind About Your Useless Killill Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrai. Your Days Are Numbered, Just Relax Until Then. Qomal Agga*me ,Stincky Breathe.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Ethiopia is Empire State not Nation State says Prof. K. Tronvoll, an interviewee on EriTV. ይህ ከደብተራዎች ገለባ ታሪክ በተቃራኒ

Post by AbebeB » 01 Sep 2020, 13:20

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 13:04
Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me A.K.A. AbebeB:--- Mind About Your Useless Killill Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrai. Your Days Are Numbered, Just Relax Until Then. Qomal Agga*me ,Stincky Breathe.
Tog Wajale E.R.,
አትሣሣት፡፡ የሚሸተው እኮ ቁስላችሁ ነው፡፡ ቆማጣ!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 01 Sep 2020, 15:17

Thanks for sharing

P.s.
Fed up
focus on substance please and join the struggle.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 01 Sep 2020, 15:55

Ayte Abebe (preferred alias name of woyanu, like Meles),

You know full well this is not EriTV you woyanu rat! It is EriSatellite, a branch of the Digital Woyane medias. It claims to represent the FraudOpposition camps but its main funding is dubious (digital woyane funded). The fact that it is giving a platform to a well known digital woyane hired mercenary journalist illustrates further their link/funding by woyanu...imo.

Kjtel "The Troll" Tronvoll hit pieces (aka journalistic presentations) are often times heavily biased in favor of woyanu (& woyanu outlook/agenda)...very much like the other mercenary journalists of woyanu like Martin Plaut & company...imo. These self declared experts on the region more often than not, spew inaccurate political narratives on the region & even circulate false rumors...many times they have circulated false stories that end being debunked. However your cohort eden wants us to entertain the narratives that these charlatans spew...journalistic integrity is not in the vocabulary of the digital woyane mercenary journalists...imo.

AbebeB wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 11:39
Ethiopia is Empire State not Nation State says Prof. K. Tronvoll, an interviewee on EriTV. ከደብተራዎች ታሪክ በተቃራኒ ኢትዮጵያ ሀገር ሳትሆን ኤምፓየር ነች ይላሉ ፕ/ር ትሮንፎል፡፡ ይህ ከደብተራዎች ገለባ ታሪክ በተቃራኒ ነው፡፡
ምሁሩ በርካታ የምርምር ጽሁፎችን ስለ ኢትዮጵያ ኤምፓየርና ኤርትራ ያበረከቱ ናቸው፡፡ በመሆኑም የፕ/ሩ አስተዋጽኦ ከሀበሻ የጠላ ቤት ቀረርቶና የድጎማ ታሪክ ይለያል ማለት ነው፡፡

eden wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 15:17
Thanks for sharing

P.s.
Fed up
focus on substance please and join the struggle.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 01 Sep 2020, 16:16

Tronvoll hasn’t said a thing that’s new to most of us here but he got my attention when he said Eritrea independence is in military aspect. This struck me as I always wondered why we Eritreans are fully invested in anything Ethiopian. I mean here on this forum we have comparable number of Eritrean participants as that of Ethiopians and participate even more intensely than the Ethiopians. Are we then independent? This was a question I had for long but never said it loud for a reason I don’t get even now

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 01 Sep 2020, 16:35

eden wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 16:16
This struck me as I always wondered why we Eritreans are fully invested in anything Ethiopian. I mean here on this forum we have comparable number of Eritrean participants as that of Ethiopians and participate even more intensely than the Ethiopians.
eden says "we Eritreans ..."

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 01 Sep 2020, 16:45

Who is "we" eden (self named edu shukor), you have been exposed as an agame...even your former cohort kerenite is calling you an agame.

Most eritreans are on here for simple aim to expose the digital woyanu and hammer them till the final seal. Participants are a very small fraction compared to the vast majority of silent readership...and eritrean participants here are an even smaller fraction of that fraction. However, the very few have been hammering you so well that you want to give the impression and claim they are equal/comparable numbers?? 😄

There is nothing worst then a snake woyane trying to feign ignorance/innocence 🙉

Definition:
Feigning ignorance (fake denial, fake confusion) is a manipulative tactic employed by narcissists and pathological liars. It is pretending to not know what you are talking about. This is commonly used to deny knowledge of facts and avoid accountability that may have legal repercussions.

eden wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 16:16
Tronvoll hasn’t said a thing that’s new to most of us here but he got my attention when he said Eritrea independence is in military aspect. This struck me as I always wondered why we Eritreans are fully invested in anything Ethiopian. I mean here on this forum we have comparable number of Eritrean participants as that of Ethiopians and even more intensely

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 01 Sep 2020, 16:52

AbebeB wrote:
01 Sep 2020, 11:39

Ahun ante men asadebeh,ensesa neh ende?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 01 Sep 2020, 18:23

Is there a surprise if jawar's buddy came up with this kind of eye opening analysis?

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 02 Sep 2020, 13:24

TGAA

Actually, Jawar’s reading is more or less the same. The only difference is Jawar doesn’t believe TPLF is a player that’ll be satisfied with being equal partner with others working for better Ethiopia.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 02 Sep 2020, 15:55

Eden, I hope you understand I am being sarcastic. As saying goes "Show me who your friends are, and I’ll tell you who you are” or A man is known by the company he keeps
Aesop. What united this two is their hate of Ethiopia, glossing it with"study" or political analysis would not change the hate it sprang from. Not surprised by the similarities that is a given.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 02 Sep 2020, 18:12

Eden and TGAA,
As per TGAA’s anecdote, we can say that Amhara is leper as is their king the leper Menelik because they company each other. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 02 Sep 2020, 21:45

AbebeB I would have said something that could have wounded you deep, but my conscious wouldn't let me, so I let it pass. Take care.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 02 Sep 2020, 22:45

TGAA wrote:
02 Sep 2020, 21:45
AbebeB I would have said something that could have wounded you deep, but my conscious wouldn't let me, so I let it pass. Take care.
TGAA,
nothing new under sky. Better not to dowel on envisaged taboo. Say what you think describe me.
I am from no name Oromo nation and as such I am proud of myself.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 02 Sep 2020, 23:11

I now for fact you are weyanne, so don't over sale yourself as Oromo. Although I am trigger happy to respond, I can't stooped down to your level..I concede to retreat. Take care