Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Shewa amhara can dismantle meshrefet in a day

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Aug 2020, 05:01

Not only that once shewa amhara wakes up out of fake dilisional ethiopia they will bring debre libanos and and the whole semien shewa into amhara crushing those Meshreftine ejolies in dera

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 30 Aug 2020, 05:44, edited 3 times in total.

Zelku

Re: Shewa amhara can dismantle meshrefet in a day

Post by Zelku » 30 Aug 2020, 05:12

Ay ye woyane neger!! Amara negn eyale sitzebarik koyteh ‘meshrefet’ bileh chinbilihin resahew! Amara will prevail and crush you soon!!!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Aug 2020, 05:18

Meshrefet is a funny name for incomptent Baboon Abiy Ahmed

Hate to break it but PMAA has been caught with some very serious crimes against Fanos and lost his support in Gonder after he send his Baboon Army with Tanks Helicopters Soldiers from Oromia to Gondar Also he sent thousands of soldiers into the iconic religious town of lalibela killing little amhara girls for self defence to Assasinate Arbegna Mesafint Tesfu this exposes the fact that he sent mercenaries to illegally kill Ambachew and Asaminew in order to be the only “King” of Ethiopia by killing any amharas capable of leading. Hes our enemy I can send you the videos and images below my name and has done alot of dirty work against amharas that i dont need to get into. Having him as a leader is anti amhara and anti ethiopian he did some good stuff like chase weyane back to mekele but has done way more evil then good and has brought more darkness then light to ethiopia

Abiy is a ejolie!

Now your finished cant even respond bravo

Zelku

Post by Zelku » 30 Aug 2020, 06:29

Woyane in disguise, you’re busted! You little brain can’t fool anyone!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Aug 2020, 07:06

My amharanet Is not based on your silly pathetic cancer abiy. for you all amaras must blindly support that cursed bloody loser “Abiy Ahmed” he wont make it that long. And has done nothing for amaras. So amara destiny Is cursed if its under subhuman abiy. even today its like there is no government anyways so why should i stand with a criminal who lies and manipulates and proudly says he wont do anything