Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

This place is hell on earth. Do Afar killil has budget? Why not unite Afar with Amhara killil?

Post by Abaymado » 29 Aug 2020, 12:30

This video shattered and shocked the world. I saw different videos on different countries on which the absence of roads to villages led to the suffering children around the world. When I saw avideo of a different country I was terrified, but seeing ours problem make me dumb.
How the hell on the earth the Afar region is executing its duties? Do really they exist? Do the afar killil has real budget? How do they allocate the budget if they have? I think the Ethiopian government and the Afar killil representatives should have answers for this and others.

On my opinion the Afar killil should be dismantled and reunited with Amhara killil, the settlers of Afar should be relocated in Amhara region. That region is not for humans.
One person commented on youtube on this video:"This place is hell on the earth." Yes, it is; the Afar people are forgotten people.

tolcha

Re: This place is hell on earth. Do Afar killil has budget? Why not unite Afar with Amhara killil?

Post by tolcha » 29 Aug 2020, 13:08

Oh, Boy! Nefxegnaw- you have enough food to feed your self first. Yemiluatin Besemachi, gebeya balwexachi"

Abaymado

Re: This place is hell on earth. Do Afar killil has budget? Why not unite Afar with Amhara killil?

Post by Abaymado » 30 Aug 2020, 12:51

When I saw this video, I was terrified. But compared to what happened in Afar, this(the situation in Philippines) is just heaven.