Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Eritrea, where is no justice nor mercy!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Aug 2020, 09:53

Some wedi Medhin berad anxxus lickers spearheaded by junior cadre Zmeslo and the two famous sorority sisters cigarella and fed-up pretend, that Eritrea is heaven on earth and the alcoholic junk is an example of a leader on which the entire Africa should emulate. To this day, no one dares to ask these certified metris of this forum , what can exactly people learn from the alcoholic junk except scapegoating, displaying unparalleled cruelty to the same people who pampered him and corruption? ........previously, We went through the subject of scapegoating [qomesh adey hankuleni] of wedi medhin berad many times, hence there is no need to rehearse the same subject again but lets talk about the unparalleled cruelty, barbarism and the corruption on which the morally decayed, son of the Suwa brewer implanted among our people.

unparalleled cruelty

The late dictator of Zaire Mobutu Sese Seko used to flirt and then have sex with spouses of his associates. afterwards, he made sure that those associates knew what happened with their wives but those ministers, out of fear of retribution, they kept their silent and they continued to serve the dictator as nothing has happened. Similarly, Aster yohannes, the wife of Petros Solomon, the spy chief of the EPLF was reassured that nothing will happen to her if she return to Eritrea from abroad, but the the minute she landed in the air port of Asmara, she was snapped by regime security forces and to this day, no one knows her whereabout. not even her children? imagine 20 years :shock: and for doing what? did Eritrea under the useless and incompetent wedi medhin berad succeed to build a nuclear reactor and Aster yohannes some how was able to pass this top state secret to America or Woyane? No! The intention of wedi Medhin berad was not only to humiliate her husband but also to humiliate her and manifest power demonstration that he is above the law and it was also a warning to other associates to watch out their back not to try their luck and challenge him in any way.

Here is another victim of Wedi Medhin berad barbarism who has been in jail for the last 20 years. even this poor woman who used to be part of EPLF cultural group must be a nuclear physicist who passed Top state secret confidential information to woyane to be in prison for 20 years. The tragedy of the saga of Senait Debesay is, she happened to be the wife of the regime ambassador in Kenya. Despite his children are growing with out a mother figure in their life, the [deleted] ambassador preferred to serve the dictator any way. The mother of all irony is, the same cheap condom ambassador dares to lecture Eritreans about moral and values? what kind of value can you learn from a [deleted] who threw his wife under the buss to pursue his prostitution career?

I end this article with the Senait Debesay song. Kulu nAaKi

His supreme eminence, senior citizen Deqi-Arawit the great! 8)

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: Eritrea, where is no justice nor mercy!

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 29 Aug 2020, 11:15

You enjoying your "whine" early today!

Side note, what is with the fetish of Woyanu (including Awash) with ATM and but-play??
So-dumb-ite Woyanu!!

(I am glad there is no ATM in Eritrea.
However the money luuting/laundering woyanu are Awash with ATM. Dear Woyanu, just because its called "eating groceries"; it doesn't mean it provides any nutritional value!!)

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Aug 2020, 09:53

....something,something,FETISH,FETISH....

My objection is to the condescending whining...why not start by bringing up issues respectfully within your local Eritrean community and then petition the govt (whether they listen or not)...instead of whining to foreigners for a shortcut (and opening wounds to other scavengers). Not everyone in jail is innocent either, the G-15 were betrayed within their own group as well!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Aug 2020, 16:41

The Orphans who grew up with out a father and mother.

Zack

Post by Zack » 29 Aug 2020, 18:37

It's sad to these young beautiful girls growing up with out a father. It's sad the girl got so emotional when telling the story of her father. President isias needs to fix up these people need to be heard one way or the other.

Dr Zackovich

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 29 Aug 2020, 20:11

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 29 Aug 2020, 23:41

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Aug 2020, 16:41
The Orphans who grew up with out a father and mother.

Not that i want to give more wind to your post/whining...nor that i support indefinite detention.

Sometimes you have to question who is presenting/funding these documentaries...all leads back to the same circle of Fraud Opposition and FakeHumanRightsActivists camps & their enablers. Even in the production of this documentary there are Pulitzer Prize winning photojournalists/producers.

In order to debate the ideas/issues, you have to first weed out the ulterior motive driven FakeHumanRightsActivists that have been campaigning heavily to exaggerate and mischaracterize the Eritrean state&people for past 20years (some might even argue to say for past 1/2 century). They want to control the narative & push policies that have exasperated/compounded the situation; instead of letting the Eritrean state&people control their own narative and development. Whether good or bad, ownership of ones own destiny/future is a far better prize that can be molded/remolded with experience -vs- begging and allowing patronizing/idealistic foreign organizations to set policies/policing on your own national future & identity.

The Fraud Opposition and FakeHumanRightsActivists camps & their enablers have been working hard to apprentice novice new/younger faces to their old debunked rotten narratives. They can try to re-image themselves with new faces but the puppeters keep replayng the same scripts/policies of failure. They can apply all the external makeup they like but underneath its the same ugliness (ex Meron Estifanos).

Obviously the intendend audience of these type of so called documentaries is towards the misinformed western citizens with hopes of manipulating them to push policies/agendas of the Fraud Opposition and FakeHumanRightsActivists. A lot of effort is being devoted to just the presentation/production value of these type of documentaries rather than the balanced truth. Unfortunately the misinformed western audience can not easily decipher the real truths/history/timelines & is at the mercy of the manupilation of the emotional actors they see on the screen...but not aware of the intended misdirection of the production behind it all.

I have some questions that the western audience that this documentary was intended for wouldn't even be able to ask since they would not have enough background knowledge other than what is being presented on the surface. For instance after arrest of parents it appears these kids were living okay in eritrea (except missing their parents)...how long was that period and to what age? It appears their problems first started when they tried to flee to Sudan, and what was the timeline for those details & what age? How long was the imprisonment for trying to cross border to Sudan & were they allowed to reintegrate after imprisonment?...the editing work on documentary makes it seem that they were imprisoned from young age & sent to labor camps for decades until they tried another escape thru ethiopia. Are the producers/editors misinforming audience by inferring you get arrested and get sent to labor camps even though the national service program is totally different. If she was given 2weeks leave obviously she was not in prison during those times & was instead in national service program like rest of her peers. When the second escape was attempted and made thru ethiopia, what was the timeline and ages then? Who facilitated the passage? Who recieved them in ethiopia (which ethio govt officials? and which international agencies?) How long was their stay in ethiopia and did they have any debriefings? When & who facilitated their resettlement to another country from ethiopia and testimonies did they sign/make beforehand?, was any coaching involved? Once resettled in the west, who recieved them and funded them? Were they sought after by political & human rights organizations? or did they seek out those organizations?

Producer = Vanessa Berhe (yeah right...put a blackface on the production)
Cinematographers = Gregory Marinovich and Leoni Marinovich (wonder if they are friends of Martin Plaut?)
Editors= Phelan Chatterjee

Vanessa Berhe (Vanessa Tsehaye?), the now 22year old who has been an "expert activist" since age of 16 :roll: .
https://t.co/Dwny4p8SNm https://t.co/4l ... 62880?s=20

(In her website/organization, seems like a lot of doom & gloom rehashed mischaracterizations of the Eritrean state by other so called experts on Eritrea who never ventured to Eritrea or based their naratives on elements/individuals propped-up/presented by the former TPLF govt of Ethiopia)
http://www.endslavery.va/content/endsla ... berhe.html
2015 was not only historical because of the implementation of these ambitious Goals we are discussing today, it was also the year the most amount of migrants have been displaced from their home countries since the beginning of the United Nations, and the end of the Second World War. This is something that cannot be ignored while we are discussing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) here today. My name is Vanessa Berhe, I was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden, but my parents are both from Eritrea, which is a small country in East Africa. I am a full-time student and a full-time activist, which means I do not sleep. I study Law in London and, for the past three years, I have been running an organization working for the release of my uncle, who is a journalist who has been in prison in Eritrea for the past 15 years. As my engagement with my uncle’s case grew, I started becoming more of an Eritrean activist, focusing on human rights abuses affecting the Eritrean people. With my work with these people and these problems, I detected a huge problem.

Today a lot of people are fleeing Eritrea because of systematic oppression in the country. Over 5,000 people are fleeing every month because of the situation there :roll: :roll: . A newly established UN Commission recently accused Eritrea of crimes against humanity, one of the most serious crimes, along with genocide and others, that a State can be accused of. There is no future in Eritrea for the youth; the university has been shut down, there is a forced national service program that forces the youth to be involved indefinitely and, because of this, they flee. Intellectuals are imprisoned, killed, or have disappeared, and the entire country is on the move. On this flight they experience even more trauma than they experienced in the country itself :!: :!: (imo, only truth spoken by this young copy/paste activist). Because there are no legal routes into Europe, they are forced to take on traffickers, and on this route they experience kidnappings, sexual exploitation, murder. And, with the establishment of ISIS in Libya, a lot of Eritrean and Christian refugees have been held hostage, a lot of women are held like sexual slaves.

The problem is that when they do come to safety a lot of attention is let off, and we think about the new migrants coming in, but the problem is that the issues that these refugees have dealt with are not dealt with properly. Mental health is something that is not talked about in the Eritrean community, very similar to these communities I have met in Sweden, where mental health is still something that is not talked about or dealt with. Eritrean women consider rape a taboo, and in a lot of cultures it is, and because of this they never actually properly comprehend and take care of the problems that they have experienced. In addition to this, when they come to Europe or to other safe countries/places, they are not encouraged to pursue their dreams and their education. Because of this they fall into a trap of low skills and low-paid jobs. There is nothing wrong with these jobs, but it should not be the only option for Eritrean refugees.

My project wants to reach Goals 4 and 5, which focus on education and gender equality. My goal is to rehabilitate and then equip Eritrean migrants and refugees with all the tools necessary for them to reach their full potential. The special, but not exclusive, focus will be on women, specifically because of all the abuses that they experience, they are the biggest victims and because of traditional gender roles, when they do come to safety, they are the first ones to take on the easier jobs and they are not encouraged to pursue their dreams.

The project is divided into two parts: the rehabilitation part and the integration part. Because of the problems that we have with mental health issues and the fact that they are so taboo, there are going to be a lot of problems to get them to actually open up. But while we are doing this we need to equip them with the language skills that they need in the country that they arrive to, we need to provide them with contacts, with mentorships and help them explore different careers. Because the refugees in general, if you look at the entire world, are people coming from different careers, social classes and backgrounds. If you look at Eritrea, a majority of the people fleeing are youth, and because of the fact that there is no university in the country, they all come with literally no academic background :roll: :roll: . It is our job then to equip them and teach them about the opportunities that exist in the countries that they have come to.

My idea is not revolutionary, it is not something new, it is not something you probably have not heard about before; but I do not think we need something revolutionary to solve this problem. We need to do something and I think, because there are a lot of initiatives, there are a lot of programs all around the world focusing on migrants, we need to combine this, and we need to include the non-profit sector, the public sector and the for-profit sector into this. It needs to be comprehensive and it needs to be global and it does not only include Eritrean migrants. I speak about them here today because of my strong ties to the community. I have been an Eritrean activist since I was 16 years old and I know practically everyone who is included in the fight for Eritrean democracy and against the human rights abuses affecting Eritrean people today 🤨🤨 . I can help find the people to start this program, and find the people that need this help; and with time we can expand this to include migrants from all backgrounds and put this in place all around the world.

I can guarantee you one thing: the Eritrean dictatorship will fall, but when this happens, if we don’t properly rehabilitate, integrate and activate this generation leaving the country right now, who will then lead? I warn you, if a comprehensive plan to deal with this pressing issue is not established and pursued soon, we are risking the entire future of Eritrea.

(Gregory Marinovich and Leoni Marinovich at Tribeca Film Festival)

https://platzer-twinimages.photoshelte ... 7VVcOHv.5o

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Marinovich
Greg Marinovich (born Gregory Sebastian Marinovich, 8 December 1962) is a South African photojournalist, filmmaker, photo editor
In 1985 Marinovich took pictures of Archbishop Desmond Tutu at a church service in Johannesburg. It was his first news event. To avoid military service he left the country shortly thereafter. He moved to Botswana. At the northern border he met members of the South West African People's Organisation (SWAPO). There started his interest to explore more the living conditions of people at times of political extremis.[4]

Back in South Africa he worked for a hiking and safari company. At this job, he learned as an autodidact how to write articles and how to become a photojournalist. He also succeeded in finding jobs with Johannesburg-based newspapers as a photographer and sub-editing freelancer.

https://www.extension.harvard.edu/facul ... marinovich
Leonie Marinovich, BA
Documentary Photographer
Leonie Marinovich started out in still photography in 2000 after moving on from an information technology career in London and Geneva. She returned to South Africa and established herself documenting lives both ordinary and extraordinary. She incorporated shooting and producing documentary films into her work. She has shot and produced films for multinational companies and agencies and went on to embrace the rapid growth in digital photography, managing multidisciplinary projects across Africa. She has shot video and still images for international organizations such as the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), and the Global Fund. Marinovich currently lives in the USA with her photographer husband, two children, and a dog. She is working on a documentary project about long-term survivors of HIV in both the US and Africa.
EDUCATION
BA University of the Free State, South Africa

https://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/wireS ... e-71029380
Phelan Chatterjee
...an AP video producer usually based in London
Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 30 Aug 2020, 00:28, edited 4 times in total.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 29 Aug 2020, 23:49

Deki-Arawit A.K.A. Akeleguzai Agga*me :--- So ,, That Is Why She Became Lesbi*an Ga*y Now. Is It Because She Passed Through Adwa / Adwash And Converted Her To Become Lesbians. What A Shame For Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Agga*me People.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 30 Aug 2020, 07:46

Deqi-Arawit:

The Bıtches and ȧss lickers of Wedi komarit Isayas Afecherki do not give a hoot about the Eritrean people suffering and the destruction of the Eritrean Family.

All the Bıtches and ȧss lickers care about is Wedi komarit Isayas Afecherki power and his well being.

You should not be surprised "when" these ȧss lickers accuse Aster Yohannes, her husband Petros Solomon and others of conspiring with the aliens to overthrow Wedi komarit Isayas. These errand zombies have no shame and will do everything unimaginable to protect Wedi komarit Isayas.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Some wedi Medhin berad anxxus lickers spearheaded by junior cadre Zmeslo and the two famous sorority sisters cigarella and fed-up pretend, that Eritrea is heaven on earth and the alcoholic junk is an example of a leader on which the entire Africa should emulate. To this day, no one dares to ask these certified metris of this forum , what can exactly people learn from the alcoholic junk except scapegoating, displaying unparalleled cruelty to the same people who pampered him and corruption? ........previously, We went through the subject of scapegoating [qomesh adey hankuleni] of wedi medhin berad many times, hence there is no need to rehearse the same subject again but lets talk about the unparalleled cruelty, barbarism and the corruption on which the morally decayed, son of the Suwa brewer implanted among our people.

unparalleled cruelty

The late dictator of Zaire Mobutu Sese Seko used to flirt and then have sex with spouses of his associates. afterwards, he made sure that those associates knew what happened with their wives but those ministers, out of fear of retribution, they kept their silent and they continued to serve the dictator as nothing has happened. Similarly, Aster yohannes, the wife of Petros Solomon, the spy chief of the EPLF was reassured that nothing will happen to her if she return to Eritrea from abroad, but the the minute she landed in the air port of Asmara, she was snapped by regime security forces and to this day, no one knows her whereabout. not even her children? imagine 20 years :shock: and for doing what? did Eritrea under the useless and incompetent wedi medhin berad succeed to build a nuclear reactor and Aster yohannes some how was able to pass this top state secret to America or Woyane? No! The intention of wedi Medhin berad was not only to humiliate her husband but also to humiliate her and manifest power demonstration that he is above the law and it was also a warning to other associates to watch out their back not to try their luck and challenge him in any way.

Here is another victim of Wedi Medhin berad barbarism who has been in jail for the last 20 years. even this poor woman who used to be part of EPLF cultural group must be a nuclear physicist who passed Top state secret confidential information to woyane to be in prison for 20 years. The tragedy of the saga of Senait Debesay is, she happened to be the wife of the regime ambassador in Kenya. Despite his children are growing with out a mother figure in their life, the [deleted] ambassador preferred to serve the dictator any way. The mother of all irony is, the same cheap condom ambassador dares to lecture Eritreans about moral and values? what kind of value can you learn from a [deleted] who threw his wife under the buss to pursue his prostitution career?

I end this article with the Senait Debesay song. Kulu nAaKi

His supreme eminence, senior citizen Deqi-Arawit the great! 8)

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 30 Aug 2020, 08:00

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
29 Aug 2020, 23:41
I have some questions that the western audience that this documentary was intended for wouldn't even be able to ask since they would not have enough background knowledge other than what is being presented on the surface. For instance after arrest of parents it appears these kids were living okay in eritrea (except missing their parents)...how long was that period and to what age? It appears their problems first started when they tried to flee to Sudan, and what was the timeline for those details & what age? How long was the imprisonment for trying to cross border to Sudan & were they allowed to reintegrate after imprisonment?...the editing work on documentary makes it seem that they were imprisoned from young age & sent to labor camps for decades until they tried another escape thru ethiopia. Are the producers/editors misinforming audience by inferring you get arrested and get sent to labor camps even though the national service program is totally different. If she was given 2weeks leave obviously she was not in prison during those times & was instead in national service program like rest of her peers. When the second escape was attempted and made thru ethiopia, what was the timeline and ages then? Who facilitated the passage? Who recieved them in ethiopia (which ethio govt officials? and which international agencies?) How long was their stay in ethiopia and did they have any debriefings? When & who facilitated their resettlement to another country from ethiopia and testimonies did they sign/make beforehand?, was any coaching involved? Once resettled in the west, who recieved them and funded them? Were they sought after by political & human rights organizations? or did they seek out those organizations?

We are talking about issues that has lasted for more than 20 years and still counting. And yet, with time the pain, agony and strife that our people are facing are not diminishing but multiplying. Despite that being the case, it doesn't seem to concern you that much at all. Does it?

Your concern is more about, why this should be known by anyone. It should be kept secret and hidden away from the sun light is your solution.

As they say, "ሓባእ ቁስሉ ሓባእ ፈውሱ" roughly translated “ He who conceal his injury keeps his medicine concealed from him”.

You see, if a father of a family, doesn't feel responsible to take care of his own family and begin to mistreat them, beat his wife, beat his children and force them to go hungry and naked. What do you expect the mistreated family members to do after they failed to do everything they can, to make their father take heed of their concern and their mother was not strong enough to take a stand to what was happening to her and protect her children.

Well, certainly the case of the family will be public and the problem of the children will get both negative and positive attention and at the end of the day, the children will probably get some good hearted people or closer relatives who can adopt them.

The father = President Isaias
The mother = (Zmeselo, Hazega/Tsazega, Revolution, Hawzen, …., …...)
Children = (Eritrea, Keren, Hardline, Deqi-Arawit, Sabur …...and many more)

ደመይ ርሃጸይ ንዓኺ
ዓጽመይ ስጋይ ንዓኺ
ኩሉንትናይ ንዓኺ
ንሃገረይ ንሃገረይ ንህዝበይ

--------

ሃብቲ ነብስኺ ተዘሚቱ
ጉልበተ ደቅኺ ተመዝሚዙ
ድሕርነትኪ ኣዝዩ መሪሩ

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Sep 2020, 17:05

Dawit Isaak another "nuclear physicist" who is in prison for 20 years in wedi Medhin berad Eritrea. His children.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Sep 2020, 17:18

Here is the [deleted] of nacfa, first he denied that he knows Dawit Issak and then he forgot that he lied and he talked about him in detail......This is Wedi Medhin berad at his best!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Sep 2020, 12:43

Another "Nuclear physicist" Seyoum Tsehaye who passed classified information to America has been in prison for 20 years

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Sep 2020, 13:11

Here is Wedi Medhin berad whining and moaning about the CIA. His entire interview was all about CIA, "Why are the CIA not scrutinizing Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Jordan the same way they want to scrutinize me". :lol: :lol: :lol: According to some, The alcoholic junk used to have excellent link with the CIA before he "joined" the struggle. Tesfamichael Georgio exposed the link between the alcoholic junk and the CIA and he was gunned down in Addis Abeba 13 April 1992 by wedi Medhin agents.

Tesfamichael Georgio

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 05 Sep 2020, 16:32

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 12:43
Another "Nuclear physicist" Seyoum Tsehaye who passed classified information to America has been in prison for 20 years

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Sep 2020, 19:03

If there are people who broke the promise of all the people who martyred to achieve our independence, it must be Wedi Medhin berad and his lackeys.