Member+

የአብይ አህመድ ፒፒ የብርሃኑ ነጋን ፒፒ/ኢዜማን "በላው"!!

Post by Maxi » 28 Aug 2020, 08:32

የአብይ አህመድ ፒፒ የብርሃኑ ነጋን ፒፒ/ኢዜማን "በላው"!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"በመጨረሻው ዘመን ወንድም በወንድሙ ላይ ይነሳል!!" ቃሉ ይፈፀም ዘንድ ግድ ነው!!😀😂

Please wait, video is loading...

eden
Member+

Re: የአብይ አህመድ ፒፒ የብርሃኑ ነጋን ፒፒ/ኢዜማን "በላው"!!

Post by eden » 28 Aug 2020, 10:29

It’s intriguing to see EZEMA/ Dr Birhanu dump PP/ PM Abiy the same week CIA/ Pompeo dumped PP/ PM Abiy.

I can’t help but think Berhanu is CIA’s man in Ethiopia and Abiy is in the know

Too ... to be a coincidence. Over two years, CIA and EZEMA support Abiy and all of a sudden, after over 100 weeks of support, flip in the same week
Last edited by eden on 28 Aug 2020, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 28 Aug 2020, 10:35

eden wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 10:29
It’s intriguing to see EZEMA/ Dr Birhanu dump PP/ PM Abiy the same week CIA/ Pompeo dumped PP/ PM Abiy.

I can’t help but think Berhanu is CIA’s man in Ethiopia and Abiy is in the know
Good observation???

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 Aug 2020, 11:21

Eden, you are smoking something obviously. You exaggerated facts to satisfy your preconceived idea. The Trump administration regarding the dam favored Egypt over Ethiopia from the get go. It did not suddenly happened this week. What happened this week was an escalation to pressurize Ethiopia to accept an ultimatum, by denying aid to Ethiopia. That Ethiopia will not do,
Over your enthusiasm that Berhanu might no longer support Abiy, you have forgotten basic facts. To begin with Abiy and Berhanu haven’t understood Ethiopian politics the same way. Abiy started his politics believing the enemies of most Ethiopians were some Ethiopians. He however obviously moved left from the politics of his youth significantly. I believe that is why the party that Berhanu leads, rightly, has chosen to back up the Abiy administration despite not having believed in identical politics. Abiy had to wither away the tribal politicians who could do anything to see him fail. Berhanu seemed to have believed Abiy should be supported at this critical time. Does that mean Birhanu and Abiy’s politics is one and the same ? Not at all. Do they have different interpretation on issues from time to time ? Of course. But I believe Berhanu thinks the real danger for Ethiopia are tribal politicians, and laser focused on them. Yes, the Berhanu and Abiy’s party will be opponents that will battle out in promoting their political ideas. But right now the priority should be suffocating the tribal extremists who are bent to destroy the United Ethiopia.
Eden when you sober up , I think, what I am saying will sink in.

Abere

Post by Abere » 28 Aug 2020, 11:47

እኔ የገረመኝ ኢዜማ ከመቼ ወድህ ነው ለአዲስ አበባ እንድህ ተቆርቋሪ የሆነው? እነ እስክንድር ሲታገሉ እና ሲጮኹ ከዐብይ አህመድ ጋር አልነበረም እንዴ የወገኑት። እስክንድርን ለማሳሰር ነበር እንጅ አዲስ አበባን ከጋላ ጥቃት ለመታደግ አልነበረም። ስለዚህ ይገባቸዋል።

experts

Post by experts » 28 Aug 2020, 12:00

Sam Ebalalehu: Let's just take your argument or opinion at face value. So why birr ahun is doing this? while he was silent and actually thru ESAT bashed Eskinder for doing the very same thing. If birr ahun was for addressing the issue of "ethnic strife" then it should be now. I believe birr ahun saw an opportunity after Eskinder and others were thrown in jail. Now birr ahun can claim he is the main and only opposition and "fake" cry for Addis now. I don't even discount that this a plot by Abiye and birr ahun to run in the next election as the ruler and main opposition while jailing all others. Very sad.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 Aug 2020, 12:19

Well, experts, you lionized Berhanu and Abiy. You assume these two guys run as a “ ruler and main opposition.” What is wrong with that ? If the Berhanu led party will become “main” opposition party it means it has done its homework and earned the trust of the majority of Ethiopians. The EZEMA party does not make itself a main opposition party ; Ethiopians do,