Re: Neftegna as system vs Neftenga as Amhara

Post by Naga Tuma » 28 Aug 2020, 23:55

banebris2013 wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 23:32
Naga Tuma wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 03:15
banebris2013 wrote:
25 Aug 2020, 03:31
Though Amharas are the majority, there are significant number of non amharas assigned as neftengas.
Can you list a few names among the significant number of "others" that were assigned and how the process of assignment went?

The rest of the participants here, I have just come up with a list of some amusing words after reading the words ነፍጥ and ነፍጠኛ። These words are ዱለኛ፣ ጦረኛ፣ ነፍጠኛ፣ ምሳይለኛ፣ ንዉክለርኛ፣ ሃይድጅንኛ፣ ኮቪድኛ።

Seriously, can you define each of them and check in which era and on which planet you guys have been living as you blame those who were able to make and were also able to get what their time had to offer even if they weren't the first ones to make them?

I am not suggesting these all are necessary or that systems don't necessarily develop as a function of time. I am just suggesting truly how silly your arguments sound, at least to me, when you try to run away from the heritage of time instead of owning it as progress tends to perfect itself over time.
Not interested in anything that comes from you. I told you, i do not recognize anything that comes from you as genuine.
You are totally entitled to your opinion as well as considering another opinion not genuine. The only problem here is that you are expressing your own views in a public discussion forum. If you are willing to do that, how come you become unwilling to respond to questions about your own expressed opinion?

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 Aug 2020, 00:06

banebris2013 wrote:
26 Aug 2020, 00:32
By equating Neftenga with arbenga, you are insulting those who paid ultimate price in adwa.
In your other thread, I asked you if you know how some notable people that I heard about growing up (ፊታዉራሪ እብሳ ጉታ፣ ደጃዝማች ኩምሳ ሞሮዳ፣ ደጃዝማች ጆቴ ቱሉ) reacted when they heard what you alleged.

In this thread, you are trying to make a distinction between an ኣርበኛ and a ነፍጠኛ. So, now I wonder if you consider them, a small sample, ኣርበኞች or ነፍጠኞች or both. You don't have to answer if you continue to think this is also not a genuine question.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 Aug 2020, 00:18

You must not have been watching Disney's Frozone when you were reading the footprint of time.

I haven't had the chance to listen to what the Professor said lately. But are you trying to impress up on me that the aged Professor's lifelong struggle for a democratic Ethiopia changed?
kibramlak wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 14:29
You made a point. All cries of all sorts of names are without considering the footprint of time. Unfortunately, that sorry prof Merera couldnt understand this simple logic. If it were like the military title, his academic title must be revoked. What a spoiled brain !

Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
Though Amharas are the majority, there are significant number of non amharas assigned as neftengas.
Can you list a few names among the significant number of "others" that were assigned and how the process of assignment went?

The rest of the participants here, I have just come up with a list of some amusing words after reading the words ነፍጥ and ነፍጠኛ። These words are ዱለኛ፣ ጦረኛ፣ ነፍጠኛ፣ ምሳይለኛ፣ ንዉክለርኛ፣ ሃይድጅንኛ፣ ኮቪድኛ።

Seriously, can you define each of them and check in which era and on which planet you guys have been living as you blame those who were able to make and were also able to get what their time had to offer even if they weren't the first ones to make them?

I am not suggesting these all are necessary or that systems don't necessarily develop as a function of time. I am just suggesting truly how silly your arguments sound, at least to me, when you try to run away from the heritage of time instead of owning it as progress tends to perfect itself over time.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 29 Aug 2020, 17:41

Naga Tuma wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 23:55
banebris2013 wrote:
27 Aug 2020, 23:32
Naga Tuma wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:

Not interested in anything that comes from you. I told you, i do not recognize anything that comes from you as genuine.
You are totally entitled to your opinion as well as considering another opinion not genuine. The only problem here is that you are expressing your own views in a public discussion forum. If you are willing to do that, how come you become unwilling to respond to questions about your own expressed opinion?
Nega Tuma,
It is not that i am not willing to respond, it is just that the way you see things is more like trying to show you that you know better than everyone. Sure i will respond to you when i judge your comments are fair and genuine. Besides you are responding to my comments under the assumption that i am someone from Deja, while i never heard of Deja at all, let alone participating on it.
I do not think i am under any obligation to respond to comments, even if it is in a public forum. Of course i will respond when the comment is genuine, unlike most of your comments. Most of all you will get response when you stop behaving like encyclopedia/google.
Maalif akkana akka tatuu naaf galuu batulle, darbe darbe deebi siif keennu hin dhabu. Waal sirreesun wanuma jiru, baruleen kee garu wal sireesuf waan bareefamu natti hin fakatu, irra jireecha nama xiqeechuf wan bareesitu fakata. Nagaatti turi.