Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

I am dying laughing. it is said Semhal Meles warned Debresion otherwise she would slap him.

Post by Abaymado » 22 Aug 2020, 09:52

I have enough of Semhal while at the end of weyane's power. The news on Semhal's pissing on the open road was once viral. I heard also that while Semhal and her friends(childrens of high officails) while walking after a party, she encountered a male person and he taunted her. At that time she slapped him but he also slapped her. After that it is said the area was flooded by federal, and they bet all people they encountered( you can find it here at 35:27 : www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSEM3Gn9iFM&feature=youtu.be).

The insults on Debresion cannot disclosed here as per narrator. One of the insult goes like this: "Your wife looks like she is still street wall in Riad, tell your protocols to acting right before I slap you in public."

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: I am dying laughing. it is said Semhal Meles warned Debresion otherwise she would slap him.

Post by Degnet » 22 Aug 2020, 12:31

Abaymado wrote:
22 Aug 2020, 09:52
I have enough of Semhal while at the end of weyane's power. The news on Semhal's pissing on the open road was once viral. I heard also that while Semhal and her friends(childrens of high officails) while walking after a party, she encountered a male person and he taunted her. At that time she slapped him but he also slapped her. After that it is said the area was flooded by federal, and they bet all people they encountered( you can find it here at 35:27 : www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSEM3Gn9iFM&feature=youtu.be).

The insults on Debresion cannot disclosed here as per narrator. One of the insult goes like this: "Your wife looks like she is still street wall in Riad, tell your protocols to acting right before I slap you in public."

If there was any possibility like this,I would have deleted him for ever(Ethiopiawinet kurat jegnenet new)

Abaymado

Re: I am dying laughing. it is said Semhal Meles warned Debresion otherwise she would slap him.

Post by Abaymado » 22 Aug 2020, 14:09

Significant people talked about the facial complexion of Semhal Melese for its proximity to male. I also suspect that she has male DNA. She should check up for secret intersex. Of course she has not testicles(but I am not quite sure) but she may have high testosterone.
watch this video: