Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Strategic Alliance between TPLF and PP to defend Ethiopia against Egypt!

Post by Axumezana » 15 Aug 2020, 12:20

Egypt is doing and is going to do anything in it's disposal, prior to the completion of GERD filling, to force Ethiopia to sign a zero sum water share agreement that secures Egypts so called historic rights. Egypt will try to further destabilize Ethiopia and will also try to exploit the current rift between TPLF and PP. They will also to try to replace PM Abiy with their puppet and even they could try to assinate PM Abiy as they did to PM Meles. They could also start proxy war using our neighbors. As usual they will continue to block Ethiopia from getting finance working with IMF, World Bank, USA etc.The only lethal force that will frustrate Egypts sabotage and pressure on Ethiopia will be a strategic alliance between TPLF and PP.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Strategic Alliance between TPLF and PP to defend Ethiopia against Egypt!

Post by sebdoyeley » 15 Aug 2020, 12:56

really, a dead agame is as good as a dead donkey, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I took that from syum Tosheme[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/seyoum.teshome ... 2502037049[/facebook,
Axumezana wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 12:20
Egypt is doing and is going to do anything in it's disposal, prior to the completion of GERD filling, to force Ethiopia to sign a zero sum water share agreement that secures Egypts so called historic rights. Egypt will try to further destabilize Ethiopia and will also try to exploit the current rift between TPLF and PP. They will also to try to replace PM Abiy with their puppet and even they could try to assinate PM Abiy as they did to PM Meles. They could also start proxy war using our neighbors. As usual they will continue to block Ethiopia from getting finance working with IMF, World Bank, USA etc.The only lethal force that will frustrate Egypts sabotage and pressure on Ethiopia will be a strategic alliance between TPLF and PP.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 15 Aug 2020, 13:14

Axumzana,

You must be scared shyyyt of Abbiy and his prosperity party. :lol: :lol: Expect worse, Abbiy and co. are ready to bury TPLF alive. I used think that TPLF was like Shabiya. When cornered, Shabiya fights back to death. :lol: Cowards. :twisted:

Follower

Post by Follower » 15 Aug 2020, 15:09

Please wait, video is loading...
Gimata tigre!

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 15 Aug 2020, 15:16

Thank you brother Follower for that
Follower wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 15:09
Please wait, video is loading...
Gimata tigre!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 15 Aug 2020, 15:45

Those who claim TPLF is dead have been disappointed so far and they shall be disappointed to the future.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 15 Aug 2020, 16:27

I am not going to disappointed ye Axum qumal, cause I don`t get paid for any dead agame, but I don`t mind seen some though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Axumezana wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 15:45
Those who claim TPLF is dead have been disappointed so far and they shall be disappointed to the future.