Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

I rather go to war with Wolaita 4M than Oromo 40M warriors???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Aug 2020, 21:53

I would not have gone to battle field with 400M Aba Gada the corrupt future cancers of Oromia. So long the Kuta or Gabi wearing evil bribe mongers are exist in Oromia, there will not be a meaningful and lasting change in their society. The educated youth of Oromia should snatch all the sticks of the corrupt Aba Geda and send them to farm than dressing Gabi 24/7 seeking government to bribe them for the sellout of Oromia future.

For the Wolaita federal military had a real cause to intervene and take action despite against the constitution but the people came out to the streets in millions and sent unwavering and shocking message to Abiy and he released their leaders immediately.

For the Oromo, without any provocation or any kind of cause Abiy killed their beloved son and Abiy went on to kill hundreds, arrested their leaders and imprisoned over 10K yet business is as usual, the corrupt Gabi dress up Aba Geda is busy cashing in from Abiy government to silence the youths of Oromia.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: I rather go to war with Wolaita 4M than Oromo 40M warriors???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Aug 2020, 00:03

Dr. Tsegaye Ararsa and prof Eskeal should start talking about the corrupt cancer of Oromia future, they have been bad apples for generation the Oromo ethnic to be where they are, they must get out from this corrupt culture of Aba Geda if you want to move forward.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Aug 2020, 01:25

Halafi, you have mixed feelings as always. But today I found a statement of yours that I totally agree with. Yes, you are right Tsegaye Ararsa and Eskel are the worst self promoters Oromia has compelled to live with. Not anymore. This two guys who agitate young Oromo kids to kill and die should be accountable for the atrocities they committed. They live a peaceful, and relatively a well- off life in the western world. But they encourage a young Oromo kid to die for a cause he or she barely comprehends while at the same time working hard to get a visa for their siblings to come to the West. They are criminals. And Ethiopians everywhere should demand they face justice.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Aug 2020, 09:58

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 Aug 2020, 01:25
Halafi, you have mixed feelings as always. But today I found a statement of yours that I totally agree with. Yes, you are right Tsegaye Ararsa and Eskel are the worst self promoters Oromia has compelled to live with. Not anymore. This two guys who agitate young Oromo kids to kill and die should be accountable for the atrocities they committed. They live a peaceful, and relatively a well- off life in the western world. But they encourage a young Oromo kid to die for a cause he or she barely comprehends while at the same time working hard to get a visa for their siblings to come to the West. They are criminals. And Ethiopians everywhere should demand they face justice.
No both nationalists are real dedicated warriors for the cause of Oromia nation, their problem is they have to move to the next step to tell their people to be on the street until Abiy and his leba party of Oromo memebers dismantled.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Aug 2020, 14:23

So, Abiy calculation was right just for one week and everything will be forgotten since Aba Gibo will be bribed and they would silence them.