Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Spiritual Diagnosis of Abiy Ahmed and required immediate action by him!

Post by Axumezana » 14 Aug 2020, 01:47

Ethiopian Christians may have wrongly believed that Abiy Ahmed is a man of GOD! If that is true why does it have a " pretentious chameleon personality"( that is a character from a deceptive satanic spirit). As he told us his mother told him he will be "the 7th King of Ethiopia" at his age of seven. Was that revelation from the Spirit or Angel of God? I doubt may be that revelation was from a wizard or witchcraft as it is common practice in Ethiopia. He was acting as double agent when he worked as intelligence Chief of the EPRDF government and he used to leak classified information to the Eritrean government through his connections in Eritrea( that is called unfaithfulness and is the fruit of satanic spirit). He went to Egypt and vowed in the name of Alah not to decrease( even he vowed to increase) the water share of Egypt from the Nile. Last Meskerem he flew with helicopter to Meskel Adebabai in Addis Ababa to celebrate Irrecha ( a celebration Christians should not participate). He goes to Bale Sofomer cave and asks for prayer(dua)( that is called spiritual adultery and is the fruit of deceiving satanic spirit). He gathers Muslims and acts as a Muslim preacher, this happened in USA two years ago( Christians know very well that God and allah are different and their is no mix of light with darkness). He is currently preparing to invade Tigray in cooperation with a foreign country leader Isaias Afeworki, against his people( that is called betrayal and is the fruit of satanic spirit that controlled Judas Iscariot). The truth is even though Abiy is not a man of God he is the man, God has put to rule Ethiopia at this time. That is similar to PM Meles, President Mengistu, King Hailesilasse etc. Abiy see himself as an incarnation of King Tewodros to unite Ethiopia by force and he has already put off his mask ( love , forgiveness and reconciliation) and he is now carrying a sword on his right hand to unleash his terror on Ethiopia specially on the people of Tigray, which is contrary to the will of God and the plan of God for Ethiopia/Tigray. I call all Christians of Ethiopia to pray against the spirit controlling Abiy Ahmed and subdue Abiy to the will of God so that he does only the will of God! He has to also abandon Isaias Afeworki.

Axumezana

Re: Spiritual Diagnosis of Abiy Ahmed and required immediate action by him!

Post by Axumezana » 17 Aug 2020, 00:23

I just herd the letter from Dr. Dereje Kebede one of the pioneer Ethiopian Gospel Singers ! Dr. Dereje, thank you for challenging Dr. Abiy and I fully agree with your views! I hope Dr. Abiy will come to his senses and act responsibly on what is going on in Ethiopia. I understand the issue is too complex but Pm Abiy looks more concerned about building his image more than maintaining the security of citizens.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 17 Aug 2020, 02:28

Hasawi zere Axumawi,

Your crooked nature is to shamelessly lie, cheat, steal, and kill...either in physical or in spiritual/thought. Do you think others third eye can't see your tactics?? There is a reason generations earlier called you Tebebtee Axum (shape shifters werewolf/zeboch :mrgreen: ). The audacity of you as an ugum woyanu witch doctor to accuse others of tunqal/sorcery...but that goes back to your crooked nature.

In addition to everything else, prayers/spirit are needed to free the whole HOA region (including tigray) from the evil woyanu tunqal/tonqali witch doctors!!

Axumezana wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 00:44
It is recently discovered that Tertaraw was the brain behind most of the gedli songs, which I like. The fact that he is still active and has a deep political knowledge of what is going on around us has made me to appreciate him more. Tigray that gave birth to Yared continues to give birth to great singers and composers.
Axumezana wrote:
14 Aug 2020, 01:47
Ethiopian Christians may have wrongly believed that Abiy Ahmed is a man of GOD! If that is true why does it have a " pretentious chameleon personality"( that is a character from a deceptive satanic spirit). As he told us his mother told him he will be "the 7th King of Ethiopia" at his age of seven. Was that revelation from the Spirit or Angel of God? I doubt may be that revelation was from a wizard or witchcraft as it is common practice in Ethiopia. He was acting as double agent when he worked as intelligence Chief of the EPRDF government and he used to leak classified information to the Eritrean government through his connections in Eritrea( that is called unfaithfulness and is the fruit of satanic spirit). He went to Egypt and vowed in the name of Alah not to decrease( even he vowed to increase) the water share of Egypt from the Nile. Last Meskerem he flew with helicopter to Meskel Adebabai in Addis Ababa to celebrate Irrecha ( a celebration Christians should not participate). He goes to Bale Sofomer cave and asks for prayer(dua)( that is called spiritual adultery and is the fruit of deceiving satanic spirit). He gathers Muslims and acts as a Muslim preacher, this happened in USA two years ago( Christians know very well that God and allah are different and their is no mix of light with darkness). He is currently preparing to invade Tigray in cooperation with a foreign country leader Isaias Afeworki, against his people( that is called betrayal and is the fruit of satanic spirit that controlled Judas Iscariot). The truth is even though Abiy is not a man of God he is the man, God has put to rule Ethiopia at this time. That is similar to PM Meles, President Mengistu, King Hailesilasse etc. Abiy see himself as an incarnation of King Tewodros to unite Ethiopia by force and he has already put off his mask ( love , forgiveness and reconciliation) and he is now carrying a sword on his right hand to unleash his terror on Ethiopia specially on the people of Tigray, which is contrary to the will of God and the plan of God for Ethiopia/Tigray. I call all Christians of Ethiopia to pray against the spirit controlling Abiy Ahmed and subdue Abiy to the will of God so that he does only the will of God! He has to also abandon Isaias Afeworki.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 Aug 2020, 02:50

Ascaris,I am so sorry for your twisted mindset that was molded by your backward colonial masters. You always consider yourself as immature child and inferior and Tigrayans as superior/abstract thinkers! That is called identity crises. Wake up from your confused state and discover yourself, you are a Tigrayan!

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 17 Aug 2020, 03:42

Hasawi Axumawi,

Your twisted logic will not avail you of your root crooked nature. Long before the italian colonial factor, we had animosities and it wasn't long before that the "tigray" reference came into being. Now as to why the amharu called you "tigre" long before that is beyond me...maybe they thought you descended from the eritrean tigrinya/tigre??

Why would you tell me what i consider myself??, and with your twisted logic claim me to be inferior and you superior, and after all that still associate/claim me as a tigrayan/yours?? Aye woyanu, you always have the need to co-opt others history/identity.

Who is to say you are directly descended from ancient Axums??...couldn't you just as easily be the descendant of its destroyers or slaves or both?? :idea:

Axumezana wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 02:50
Ascaris,I am so sorry for your twisted mindset that was molded by your backward colonial masters. You always consider yourself as immature child and inferior and Tigrayans as superior/abstract thinkers! That is called identity crises. Wake up from your confused state and discover yourself, you are a Tigrayan!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 Aug 2020, 04:56

Ascaris you always think that you will be outsmarted by Tigrayans and I am reminding you that you are a Tigrayan and have confidence on yourself. Unfortunately your confidence about yourself was taken from you by your colonial masters and you always think you are immature and the Tigrayan could outsmart you.No need to mention here about a fair tell of Amharas. You know very well that Tigrayans created Amharic and their soldiers expanded it within their subjects. There were no any ethinic group called Amhara until TPLF gave them the identity. You may have to ask Prof. Mesifin Weldemariam on that.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 17 Aug 2020, 10:14

Hasawi Axumawi,

After "prescribing" me what to consider myself, you are telling me what to think and trying to further mold me into your perception/world view, all while you talk of colonialism?? :mrgreen: ---- Aye Woyanu tunqal witch doctor, your projections and desires for manifest destiny are being un-threaded/un-twisted in the real word as we speak. The colonials are no longer at the forefront, but the animosities we had before them are still present now (mostly due to your crooked nature).

As far as your claim of woyanu Tegaru creating Amharic; maybe that explains why only 2-3 generations ago most of your people "wrote in Amharic," (their primary language) and "spoke pidgin/creole tigrigna". I always said tegaru are the most mixed race of everyone that passed thru their lands...not that is a bad thing, but why the need to declare a sole Tigrayan identity??

Speaking of which, one of my uncles passing thru Tigray almost 40years ago on his way to Gonder/Humera fathered kids with a willing "tigray"...on the way going & on the way back...and she didn't bare anyone elses kids. Believe it or not, entire family had no idea until the recent border openings and those grown adult kids searched for us...and further, would you like to know what those kids think their identity is??, even though born & raised in the tigray side :mrgreen:

Now comeback with your crooked/twisted nature...

Axumezana wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 04:56
Ascaris you always think that you will be outsmarted by Tigrayans and I am reminding you that you are a Tigrayan and have confidence on yourself. Unfortunately your confidence about yourself was taken from you by your colonial masters and you always think you are immature and the Tigrayan could outsmart you.No need to mention here about a fair tell of Amharas. You know very well that Tigrayans created Amharic and their soldiers expanded it within their subjects. There were no any ethinic group called Amhara until TPLF gave them the identity. You may have to ask Prof. Mesifin Weldemariam on that.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 Aug 2020, 14:21

Ascaris on one side you continue to be enslaved and worship your Tigrayan master Isaias. On the other side you deny your roots and try to demonize Tigrayans. I understand that is called identity crises and I recommend you to join the Agazian movement for deep therapy. It is my hope that you may discover yourself! Talk to me after that.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Aug 2020, 14:27

Dirty tegaru

Amhara wasn’t created by the dirty T speakers “tegaru” baboons who actually influenced by Amhara and Amharic. Amharigna was created by the Amhara & Ethiopian people it’s 1600 years old and predates the tigrinya language in Ethiopia. Tigrinya is a Eritrean language then agame language and enderta is mixed with Amharic Tembien mixed with Agew etc amharic has nothing to do with tegaru .... the Axum Geez empire wasn’t tegaru”T” which is born from tigrinya language and during Axum time tigrinya was spoken by Eritreans only in the provinces of semhar adulis and debarwa. Amharic originated from around 5th century Geez and had thousands of years to evolve into what it is today

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 17 Aug 2020, 16:03

Hasawi Axumawi,

Now you are calling on the name of Isayas to save you from this thread :mrgreen: This is much like your woyanu leaders begging him as their master endlessly, and then cursing everytime they are rejected...they have no shame to beg, as if they didn't try everything to destroy eritrea(ns) using him as a pretext.

Woyanu tunqal witch doctor, your diagnosis & prescriptions for me are way of the mark. To the contrary, i would define identity crises as trying to identify & link oneself to a group that rejects you (usually percieved to be the superior group in the mind of the seeker). The Agamzen movement is identity crisis in a new packaging...but mostly the same old woyanu tegaru & their diqalas that want to link themselves to eritrea/history/culture...another crooked abay tigray dream.

Relentless condemnation of evil shamless woyanu & their ugum supporters = YES!!
As far as demonizing poor tegaru that aren't involved in evil politics, i don't think so...but i can be very harsh and you have the right to your perception and it doesn't mean it is entirely true or wrong.

To go further, while others have called you cousins, i am only one on this site that has claimed 1/2 tigray siblings. Their identity crisis hiding secret woyanay father married into our family during 80s claiming to be eritrean (and others from Jebha vouched for him without doing their homework). Of all places, he claimed to be from Akele and decades later when eritreans from Akele would grill him on which village/clan/family/household of Akele he was from specifically, he would claim they all died :mrgreen:

When I found out in 2000s of his origin, i would always make it a point to insult woyanu ugums in a twey'y/temzaza way to get under his skin & see his reactions...much like i do here to get at woyanu...maybe crooked woyanu ugum nature double-speak rubbed off on me a little (its contagious :mrgreen: ).

As far as my 1/2 siblings i have always told them to be upright & honest and be proud of mixed identity and not hide or be ashamed of either eritrean or ethiopian heritage...and not to play dirty politics like their father. Funny thing is that their secret woyanay father couldn't admit to them of his origins clearly even up to now that they are well past full grown adults...his origin is not too far from your region Hasawi Axumawi. Even funnier is my 1/2 siblings houses/households are filled with eritrean flags and paraphernalia more than anything else...-vs- me who hardly shows anything.

Now share something honest about yourself or stick with your crooked nature...

Axumezana wrote:
17 Aug 2020, 14:21
Ascaris on one side you continue to be enslaved and worship your Tigrayan master Isaias. On the other side you deny your roots and try to demonize Tigrayans. I understand that is called identity crises and I recommend you to join the Agazian movement for deep therapy. It is my hope that you may discover yourself! Talk to me after that.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 Apr 2024, 23:55

Axumezana wrote:
14 Aug 2020, 01:47

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 18 Apr 2024, 00:02

<<ማይ ካንትሪ ትግራይ ኢዝ ዘ ስፕሪቹዋል ሴንተር ኦፍ ዘ ዎርልድ>> የሚለው መፅሃፍ ላይ እንዳነበብኩት ከሆነ፣ እናት አገራችን ትግራይ ከአፍሪካ ተገንጥላ ራሷን የቻለች ኮንቲነንት እንድትሆን የሚያደርጓት ቦጣም ቡዙ ታሪካዊ፣ ባህላዊ እና ተፈጥሯዊ እሴቶች አሏት።

የመፅሃፉ ደራሲ ትምህርታቸውን በቻይና ሀገር የተከታተሉ ሲሆን ዛሬ የፕሪቶሪያው የSelam/ ስምምነት የሰጣቸውን እድል ሁሉ ተጠቅመው ደከመኝ ሰለቸን ሳይሉ ትውልድ አገራቸው ትግራይን ነፃ ለማውጣት ሌት ተቀን ተግተው የሚሰሩ ተቀማጭነታቸው በሳይበር አለም ያደረጉ እንበር ተጋዳላይ ናቸው። :roll: :roll:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 18 Apr 2024, 00:44

እንዳ፥ ዛህላይ፥ ማህላይ፥ አሻስያ፥ ሃደ፥ደርፉ፤