Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hazega/Tsazega.

Top person behind Isayas? (numbers don't lie)

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 13 Aug 2020, 20:27

Who do you think?
None other than...Deqi-Arawit (wedi quunti arayit)

I don't know any other individual that has created more threads dedicated to mentioning ace-licking or Isayas. (If anyone wants to do a count of the number of his postings/threads that have these themes)

Me thinks this is a fetish of his "impotence" that surfaces every other weekend as he works his way thru a bottle of Yoni-Walker Red Label :mrgreen: (can't afford other labels until he earns his way to the pay grade of the more known/paid anti-camp stars).

If he is not talking about ace-licking & Issu...he is busy deflecting from his woyanu ugum "cousins"...or playing good cop / bad cop with his like minded minions and their threads.

I guess when you are too drunk & too impotent to do anything...all you can do is eat ace 💩 💩

(Ps, this is in part for the ashmuur side comment about daddy issues :mrgreen:...Issu Lahassu Yebahalu enda Ayte Deki-Arawit)

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Top person behind Isayas? (numbers don't lie)

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Aug 2020, 00:28

I can’t say it any better brother. He call us “arse licker or sniffer” of the president but literally all his threads are about him.

መሰቶት እንዴዬም... ኢሳያስ is an extraordinary man who satisfied his call on this earth among few men in human history while Deki got old accomplished nothing. It’s more of jealousy than political. You can read it between his usual “ajejew” thread he scribes as daily bases. I used to read and tried too hard to understand his takes but no more... I don’t wanna waste my time reading nonsense aka ajejew....ኢሳያስ ደቂሱ ... ኢሳያስ ስሒቁ... ኢሳያስ ... ኢሳያስ.... ብላብላብላ as if isayas is doing everything .. being farmer... solider... general... office worker...teacher .... as if isayas have magic wand in his hand. God this idiot qinter welfare queen of Sweden is insulting Eritreans who keep the nation intact.

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 20:27

Who do you think?
None other than...Deqi-Arawit (wedi quunti arayit)

I don't know any other individual that has created more threads dedicated to mentioning ace-licking or Isayas. (If anyone wants to do a count of the number of his postings/threads that have these themes)

Me thinks this is a fetish of his "impotence" that surfaces every other weekend as he works his way thru a bottle of Yoni-Walker Red Label :mrgreen: (can't afford other labels until he earns his way to the pay grade of the more known/paid anti-camp stars).

If he is not talking about ace-licking & Issu...he is busy deflecting from his woyanu ugum "cousins"...or playing good cop / bad cop with his like minded minions and their threads.

I guess when you are too drunk & too impotent to do anything...all you can do is eat ace 💩 💩

(Ps, this is in part for the ashmuur side comment about daddy issues :mrgreen:...Issu Lahassu Yebahalu enda Ayte Deki-Arawit)

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: Top person behind Isayas? (numbers don't lie)

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 14 Aug 2020, 22:15

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Aug 2020, 00:28
I can’t say it any better brother. He call us “arse licker or sniffer” of the president but literally all his threads are about him.

መሰቶት እንዴዬም... ኢሳያስ is an extraordinary man who satisfied his call on this earth among few men in human history while Deki got old accomplished nothing. It’s more of jealousy than political. You can read it between his usual “ajejew” thread he scribes as daily bases. I used to read and tried too hard to understand his takes but no more... I don’t wanna waste my time reading nonsense aka ajejew....ኢሳያስ ደቂሱ ... ኢሳያስ ስሒቁ... ኢሳያስ ... ኢሳያስ.... ብላብላብላ as if isayas is doing everything .. being farmer... solider... general... office worker...teacher .... as if isayas have magic wand in his hand. God this idiot qinter welfare queen of Sweden is insulting Eritreans who keep the nation intact.

Bro, you accurately called out his agenda/character many times, even his addiction to Smirnoff and spewing off every time he pops the bottle.

I present to you "HIS EMINENCE"

:mrgreen:

(I had to come back to add this)
To your great points, i used to be spewing off like him long ago (without the influence of Smirnoff, but a little bit of misdirection by secret woyanay). Until one day (late 90s), i really observed the majority hard working & patriotic people of our communities who toiled in silence & practical things for a better future for the nation. I have chosen me'ente mo'gogo... :mrgreen:

However, the bigger rats of woyanu shall not be allowed to pass!! In my case, especially after early 2000s when i finally discovered the secret woyanay misdirection. In addition to seeing all the continued and un-remorseful evil of woyanu in general over the decades and the unjust/unbalanced nature of those propping them up.