Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

List Of Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf Criminals That Will Die Soon!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 13 Aug 2020, 12:58

1- Abay tsehaye
2- Getachew ssefa
3- Getachew Reda
4- Seyum mesfin
5- Alemwahid
6- Fetlewerqi
7- Sadqan
8- Abay woldu
9- Samora

kerenite

Re: List Of Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf Criminals That Will Die Soon!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by kerenite » 13 Aug 2020, 13:41

tarik wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 12:58
1- Abay tsehaye
2- Getachew ssefa
3- Getachew Reda
4- Seyum mesfin
5- Alemwahid
6- Fetlewerqi
7- Sadqan
8- Abay woldu
9- Samora
Tarikom,

I am of the opinion that your father is an amhara torserawit and your mother an eritrean.

I believe you were raised and grew up somewhere in barka gash region along with your parents.

Let's say either at tesseney or ali gidir or omhajer or perhaps outside eritrea in kesella or port sudan and as a result you have acquired some knowledge of the tigrayit or hidareb languages.

Albeit I don't grant/deny eritrean citizenship (who the fuuck am I) but I always smell that you ain't an eritrean.

One of my reasons with paramount importance is your deep rooted hatred towards the OROMOS (Man! You harbor deep rooted hatred!!!)

I have yet to meet a genuine Eritrean who concurs with your hate campaign against the oromos.

P.S. Ok... ok.. I do know your today's diatribe was about the ugums who happen to be the nemesis of your amhara father but I included the oromos.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 13 Aug 2020, 16:55

kerenite wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 13:41
tarik wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 12:58
1- Abay tsehaye
2- Getachew ssefa
3- Getachew Reda
4- Seyum mesfin
5- Alemwahid
6- Fetlewerqi
7- Sadqan
8- Abay woldu
9- Samora
Tarikom,

I am of the opinion that your father is an amhara torserawit and your mother an eritrean.

I believe you were raised and grew up somewhere in barka gash region along with your parents.

Let's say either at tesseney or ali gidir or omhajer or perhaps outside eritrea in kesella or port sudan and as a result you have acquired some knowledge of the tigrayit or hidareb languages.

Albeit I don't grant/deny eritrean citizenship (who the fuuck am I) but I always smell that you ain't an eritrean.

One of my reasons with paramount importance is your deep rooted hatred towards the OROMOS (Man! You harbor deep rooted hatred!!!)

I have yet to meet a genuine Eritrean who concurs with your hate campaign against the oromos.

P.S. Ok... ok.. I do know your today's diatribe was about the ugums who happen to be the nemesis of your amhara father but I included the oromos.
Kerenite: Walad keren xaeda, kofuo helika ya weld ad?. Brother BTW: I am pure blood ERITREAN from my father and my mom side and all my ancestors r all from ERITREA Z GREAT!!!. I hate z gallas because they killed my uncle General Aman Andom, u know mengustu was galla/gumuz. And most gallas always hated us Eritreans, remember tilahun, bezabih and many more. They always sided against ERITREA. I am z only 1 here that tells u straight forward where my father and mother r from in Eritrea z rest will never tell u this, i hate agames and everybody that supports them, i hate z pfdj agames because they r slaves of z agame enemy of Eritrea isias wedi medhin berad wedi [deleted]. Anyhow if i tell u and show u my real face and how i fight against agame isias u will apologize 4 ever and everybody here that thinks i am agame. ONCE AGAIN I AM PURE BLOOD ERITREAN WHO HATES EVERY MOZERFKKKER THAT HATES ERITREA and KISSES Z ARSE OF AGAME ISIAS. Seni masyam aw seni wailam ya weld keren xadea.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 14 Aug 2020, 12:23

Tarikom,

Sibhat negga ain't dead, he is alive and kicking.

I tell you why such false news is spread.

In eritrea we have the 03 disinformation mill and you know how our issu plays hide and seek game utilizing anti-higdef medias. Our gullible anti-higdef medias report that issu is dead and a week later our issu shows up triumphantly in order to dash their alleged claim.

In short, what I want to say is our neighbors to the south or cousins (wait did I say cousins????? Kemey! Anta melHasey tiQoretz) are good imitators and thieves as well, they steal eri arts, eri revolutionary songs, eri icon combatants' pictures and many others and associate them to their weyanne.

Back to my topic about 03. Don't be surprised if you see uncle sibhat posing live and confirming that he is alive and kicking same as what his mentor uncle issu does. Our neighbours to the south are good imitators.