Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Halafi, Is It True the Sebhat Nega did not Die of Covid-19 but was Shot Dead by One of His Guards!

Post by sesame » 13 Aug 2020, 12:31

I am hearing from my sources that Sebhat Nega was shot and killed by one of his guards. The TPLF goons wanted to hide what happened. So they leaked the fake news that he was suffering from Covid and was getting treatment in the Aider hospital.

sesame
Member+

Re: Halafi, Is It True the Sebhat Nega did not Die of Covid-19 but was Shot Dead by One of His Guards!

Post by sesame » 13 Aug 2020, 18:57

Sebhat Nega was shot dead last week. The TPLF thugs were so scared to tell the truth that they lied and leaked a story that he had contracted covid-19. Their problem now is what story to tell. Having lied once, they don't know how to release the news of his death!

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Halafi, Is It True the Sebhat Nega did not Die of Covid-19 but was Shot Dead by One of His Guards!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 13 Aug 2020, 19:14

If this story is true , it might mean more than what we think it means. His bodyguard one sad morning would not wake up and decided that the old guy had to go , and shot him to pieces. Why? Did they fight over a woman ? It is unlikely. What happened might be — most likely — the bodyguard accomplished the order he was given. The question is who really needs the old guy out? We are not privy to that secret, but given time we will know.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 13 Aug 2020, 19:57

sesame wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 12:31
I am hearing from my sources that Sebhat Nega was shot and killed by one of his guards. The TPLF goons wanted to hide what happened. So they leaked the fake news that he was suffering from Covid and was getting treatment in the Aider hospital.

Shot dead? :roll:

If that is true I think that Obbo Halafi would have been the first to inform the world because he considers himself as a Pro bono while considering Obbo Sebhat as a Non Bono eprp heretic. :P

Are you sure that you are not confusing Obbo Sebhat with with Obbo Seare Mekonnen?
:?:

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 13 Aug 2020, 21:16

We had a party organised because of the death of Sebhat Naga. He was an Eritrean, wannabe Tigrayan.
Let Sebhat Naga and the others to follow Rest in Hell! Amen!!!