Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sam Ebalalehu

Re: God is great Sebhat Nega never allowed to see Tigray freedom from his beloved EPRP soul party Amharu???

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 13 Aug 2020, 23:55

I read your “ yetem fetchew becha dekuten amchew” somewhere. I still insist however how Sebhat dies matter because the circumstances of his death might affect the “ future of Tigray.” It is too early to write Sebhat off. There is the possibility the dead Sebhat , assuming he was silenced purposely, might influence the living Halafi’s politics. Take your time before opening champagne to celebrate his “untimely “ death.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: God is great Sebhat Nega never allowed to see Tigray freedom from his beloved EPRP soul party Amharu???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Aug 2020, 00:18

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 23:55
I read your “ yetem fetchew becha dekuten amchew” somewhere. I still insist however how Sebhat dies matter because the circumstances of his death might affect the “ future of Tigray.” It is too early to write Sebhat off. There is the possibility the dead Sebhat , assuming he was silenced purposely, might influence the living Halafi’s politics. Take your time before opening champagne to celebrate his “untimely “ death.
What the hell are you taking about, Sebhat Nega death is past due for the Tigrayans, not untimely.

BTW, if his death is in the hands of Tigrayans then I will be even more happier but if his death is by Issayas or Abiy then I will push Mengisti Tigray to revenge against the killers.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Aug 2020, 00:29

Halafi untimely is under quotation, meaning you cannot interpret it literally.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Aug 2020, 09:36

8/15/2020

Haderki Tigray!!!

Qushet Z'amelu Adwatay Maitu Buruh Mealti???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Aug 2020, 21:33

The song is dedicated for fearless commander Ganta Haili Abraha W/haworiate the victim of Sebhat Meles???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Aug 2020, 00:18

This song is for Hagos Gebrehiwot the victim of Sebhat Nega who beat him the first time and after Hagos released "Edo" song Sebhat threaten to kill him in cooperation with Meles and they tried in Addis Ababa but the Amharu neighbors yelled very loudly and scared the killer mercenaries and run away from the neighborhood and all Diaspora Tigrayans gave very strong warning to sebhat and Meles and they spared his life to spare their own futures.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Aug 2020, 07:04

This song is dedicated to the woman who was pregnant from Sebhat Nega and killed her while she was a pregnant by Sebhat Nega during the struggle.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 16 Aug 2020, 14:45

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
14 Aug 2020, 22:44

Ayte Halafi,

Shall i serenade you with a song :mrgreen:

Whether you know it or not, Woyanu are being led off of a cliff intentionally, methodologically, (step-by-step), & permanently. Even those they think are their friends will play them to the final edge of the cliff.

I thank you for all the excellent advice you have been giving them and keep it up...since it will only speed up the process.

Ayte Halafi,
First i am glad i influenced you to play more chira-wata music due to the above teasing from another/earlier thread that you abandoned.

In your selections the instrument playing is okay/good but terrible voices...all the more reason for me to be an azmari as you once teased me...because my voice is terrible but my teasing is "uumm-mmaaahh"

On a serious note, maybe you didn't understand the earlier thread with regards to todays woyanu top leaders and how they are being played & playing themselves systematically. It doesn't matter if Sebhat is there or not...the rotting within woyanu leaders has been going on for decades & far greater than 1 or 2 leaders...there are many more and they are playing their deceptive roles as long as they can. Many woyanu leaders are playing each other for leverage & many are secretly collaborating with the new govt of ethiopia.

I am only saying what is an open secret already known to woyanu & Getachu Assefa...that's why they have been claiming there are spys/agents in ethiopia/tigray :mrgreen:...but the real secret is that the collaborators & backstabbers within woyanu are not the usual suspects, its those that you would least expect on both spectrums(pro/anti). Whether i say all this or not doesn't matter, since the tune is already in motion and playing and the key players are playing their part. In fact, i am saying it out of sheer contempt and to give them an additional cut/salt in their open wound(s)...otherwise i could just quietly watch it played out.

They all act to smile & dance together but each command their own loyalists & stollen millions/billions and are waiting for perfect moment towards the end to get leverage over the other(s) and bargaining chips. On second thought, maybe you do understand the tune being played and your loyalties are with a certain faction/leaders??...but are you sure that faction/leaders are not playing you??

( As usual stealing eritrean style songs...this tigray artist in particular is notorious for that even till today)
( You won't be able to guess the rats within the dance right now, but only towards the end to save their own necks. At your age, i hope you will be sitting down for that shock :mrgreen:, respectfully.)

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 11:08
At last Tigray is free from the two evils of Woyane Tigray and Tigrayans as a whole and all the Tigrayans were killed by Sebhat, Meles, Aregawi Berhe and their hit man Samora are smiling and laughing and saying thank you God you took away the two most evil Tigrayans from the face of Tigray soil once for all???

Finally qushet Adwa is died with the two evils of Meles and Sebhat who introduced it in Tigray society we never had that kind of culture in Tigray the one and only one family people.

Who was Sebhat Nega in Woyane Tigray during the struggle and post struggle???

• Sebhat Nega the killer of Teklu Hawaz, Dr. Atakilti, Gesesse Ayele, Hayelom, many aristocrat Tigrayans, many fighters from Agame, Tembien, Enderta, Awulalo and Raya.

• Sebhat Nega was the famous rapist of Woyane fighters married and unmarried women in Tigray during the struggle.

• Sebhat Nega killed a pregnant woman carrying his child from Tembien during the struggle.

• Sebhat Nega was the Chika Adi of Eritrea and Agati Adi of Tigray.

• Sebhat Nega was the biggest divisive Qushet monger of Woyane Tigray.

• Sebhat Nega was the spy of Shaebia during and post struggle for many years.

• Sebhat Nega was one of the demises of Woyane as number two after Meles for the policy of Eritrea.

• Sebhat Nega was the main problem Tigray to regain its looted lands in 1991.

• Sebhat Nega open Effort for the Adwa qushet to build villas on the expense of the rest of Tigrayans and introduced corruption in Tigray with Meles.

• Sebhat Nega worked hard to divided Tigrayans by fooling Axum and Shire in order to back Adwa agenda and foot soldiers during and post struggle.

• Sebhat Nega and Meles Zenawi opposed any meaningful development in Tigray since the split Woyane leadership.

• Sebhat Nega was the number one bribe receiver from foreign investors including Ethio telecommunication in the country.

• Sebhat Nega opposed Tigray independent but fought for the Eritrea independent.

• Sebhat Nega opposed the border war and argued to let Shaebia take the invaded Tigray lands.

• Sebhat Nega, Meles Zenawi and Samora Yinus stopped the border war prematurely allowed the evil people to destroy north Tigray people and gave many problems to south Tigrayans.

• Sebhat Nega opposed Abdi Illy idea of calling ART39 and independent of Tigray with Somali and Afar, rather he ordered for the arrest of Abdi Illy and put Tigray where it is now to fight them to regain what we had in our hands.

• Sebhat Nega is responsible all the wealth of Tigray to be concentrated in Addis Ababa not in Tigray.

• Can anyone tell us what was Sebhat Nega job since 1991, how did he live all those years without work, did he pay any tax for the income he made and how did he make the millions of moneys he boosted to inherit to his children???

• Is there anything Sebhat Nega did in Tigray we can identify as his work since 1991???

What was Sebhat Nega brightest side since he joined the struggle???

• He joined OLF fighters and carried and waved Oromia flag in Mekelle upon their return from Eritrea for the interest of Tigray. He also telling Tigrayans Meles Zenawi is a one man show taking the organization to hell and Woyane is weakening under the one man junta Meles show and he was right but Sebhat Nega ousted Abay Woldu and put his own Qushet and relatives by marriage in the executives you see them today, which is the opposite of what he was criticizing Meles as one man show but Sebhat Nega one mafia family show after Meles death.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Aug 2020, 10:11

Is Sebhat Nega still breathing, I hope so to see how Tigrayans buried him before even died and he saw the feeling of Tigrayans an evil man in Tigray and the most hated qushet moger planted in Tigray culture we did not have before. This will be a triple celebration for all Tigrayans by 52 woreda Tigray. Ata Ginay this is what you left for the historian nothing else the enemy of Tigray speaks Tigrigna for Eritrea and your sole is pure Amhara EPRP.

Listen below born leader but in Tigray devils come to power not the angels because Tigray never blessed. If professor Girmay Berhe elected he would be the greatest leader ever led Tigray period but the odd is as great as the devil woyane leaders will lead Ethiopia again.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 25 Aug 2020, 10:33

Abere wrote:
13 Aug 2020, 13:11
Halafi,

What you are doing is unethical. I have been always against TPF since the time I heard of the name Tigray liberation front, I will never ever give credit TPLF because they have done historical damages to the sovereign country of Ethiopia and also flushed the heroism of Tigre people down the toilet. It is a disgrace to ask even in the first place for the liberation of Tigre. Regardless of where we are now is not in our culture to beat dream and celebrate the death of any person. The eternal world has an infinite time and the almighty is looking upon every living person. You have been cheering him and celebrating him as you hero, but now..... የሙት ዘመድ የለውም ይባላል አሁን ከዳኸው። ደግሞ ከመልካሙ ስነ-ምግባር ተቋደስ እንድህ የሚለውን - ሙት ወቃሽ አታድርገኝ
Alwedewm neber gen denegetkugn