Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

JudgementDay1234

Re: {{{COMPARE COMING-UP WAR}}}: Video Of:--ERITREAN+ETHIOPIAN ARMY vs RAG TAG AGAME ARMY.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 11 Aug 2020, 11:13

tarik wrote:
11 Aug 2020, 09:35

VS
:lol:
Trail delay, I guess the judgment day is here and we shall see all of the tplf will end up like all the other Ethiopian dictators. Salam.

kerenite

Re: {{{COMPARE COMING-UP WAR}}}: Video Of:--ERITREAN+ETHIOPIAN ARMY vs RAG TAG AGAME ARMY.!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by kerenite » 11 Aug 2020, 13:16

tarik wrote:
11 Aug 2020, 09:35

VS
:lol:
Tarikom!. Are you ready to send your kids who are comfortably living with you in the USA to take part at any war at badime or alitena to fight the ugums?

Hahaha...give me a break man!!! the victims of the war will be deQi tekal eritrawit and not deQj zemeselo and alikes.

Back home perhaps over 99% are saying NO TO WAR. Distinguish the difference.

Ab sebAatat, adetat deQen meriQen ni meda yiseda neyren and the aim was to liberate Eritrea. HiJi khe nimen kisiewu deQen...ninay issayas silTan midildaln miniwaHin mis shirka natu iti leQbat dude abi... the fiQir yashenifal charlatan ?

They

ONLY OVER OUR DEAD BODIES, That's what they are saying.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 11 Aug 2020, 13:29

Tarik,

I doubt Abbiy will send his army. This is Ethiopian civil war, Eritrea needs to back off. Badme is Eritrean, why do you wish bloodshed for innocent Eritreans. I know you have amhara heritage. The amharas are capable of dealing with the Tigrayans themselves. Leave our innocent young Eritreans alone. Their fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters already paid too much. 8) Leave Eritrea out. Abbiy may not stand the heat. He may be replaced by his enemies who could be the worst enemies of Eritrea. Boy, the wrath over the Eritrean people never stops, does it ? :x