Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

A Video Showing AGAMES Breaking Cars and Stealing in Saudi Arabia!

Post by sesame » 09 Aug 2020, 23:51

Please wait, video is loading...

sesame
Member+

Re: A Video Showing AGAMES Breaking Cars and Stealing in Saudi Arabia!

Post by sesame » 10 Aug 2020, 00:04

These stupid Agame idiots don't seem to know that when caught they will lose the hand that stole. That is the Sharia law punishment for theft. But that is what they have been taught!

BAGAMIDOASS

Post by BAGAMIDOASS » 10 Aug 2020, 02:34

What do you expect from QOSHASHA DIRTY TIGRYANS, It is in their culture. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 10 Aug 2020, 12:31

sesame wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 23:51
Wedi Tor,

I ain't here to defend any ugum. I would be the last to defend them on planet earth while I know they can do and they did worse than that.

But here...

I would like to concentrate on this particular event which your sorry asz shared with us.

How do you prove if the culprit is an agame as you asserted? Any source?

All countries in the world are cursed to possess or own thieves, murderers, bandits, shiftas and what have you living amongst them. Hence, the thief on the clip could be a chadian, a sudanese, a somali, an ethiopian, an eritrean wezete.

You are challenged, provide your source.

If you are unable to provide the source then you are a pathological liar.
Last edited by kerenite on 10 Aug 2020, 12:47, edited 1 time in total.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 10 Aug 2020, 12:46

Agamite,
I ain't here to defend any ugum. I would be the last to defend them on planet earth while I know they can do and did worse than that.
The Arabs say "ali Endu Hirgus, berahu yerQus". In Tigrigna we say "ሰራቕ ሞባእ ባዕሉ ይለፋለፍ":: ቆማል ዓጋመ መን ቆንጥዩካ ድኣ ትለፋለፍ፡፡ ኣብዚ ዓለም ብጀካ ዓጋመ ከይሓፈረ ኣብ ኢንዳምቱ ከይዱ ማኪና ሰይሩ ዝሰርቕ ካልእ ፍጥረት የሎን፡፡

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 10 Aug 2020, 13:16

sesame wrote:
10 Aug 2020, 12:46
Agamite,
I ain't here to defend any ugum. I would be the last to defend them on planet earth while I know they can do and did worse than that.
The Arabs say "ali Endu Hirgus, berahu yerQus". In Tigrigna we say "ሰራቕ ሞባእ ባዕሉ ይለፋለፍ":: ቆማል ዓጋመ መን ቆንጥዩካ ድኣ ትለፋለፍ፡፡ ኣብዚ ዓለም ብጀካ ዓጋመ ከይሓፈረ ኣብ ኢንዳምቱ ከይዱ ማኪና ሰይሩ ዝሰርቕ ካልእ ፍጥረት የሎን፡፡
Wedi Tor,

The correct arabic adage is ALLI EINDU HIRGUS BERAHU YERGUS. Usually, such adage is applied by street boys (who play 3 werega in neighbourhoods ) as your sorry asZ types. No decent person would apply such duriye adage.

Hey! It is for your information.

But...but..I am anxiously waiting for your source. I thought the clip which you provided was in Arabic which I understand but it wasn't.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 10 Aug 2020, 14:01

Agamite, from your style, I am now sure you are Awash. A lot of agame thieves, GereTatyas and GereAnnya have lost their hand in Saudi Arabia. If you meet any one minus a hand in Mekele, then you know that he lost his hand not in battle but in Saudi Arabia. :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW, would you translate for us what the Arabic "ali Endu Hirgus, berahu yerQus" means

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 10 Aug 2020, 14:32

sesame wrote:
10 Aug 2020, 14:01
Agamite, from your style, I am now sure you are Awash. A lot of agame thieves, GereTatyas and GereAnnya have lost their hand in Saudi Arabia. If you meet any one minus a hand in Mekele, then you know that he lost his hand not in battle but in Saudi Arabia. :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW, would you translate for us what the Arabic "ali Endu Hirgus, berahu yerQus" means
Boy!

Ane igedid misakhi zekodid belu deQi kebesa.

In tigrayit language we say:

GLUL MIGARU HUGULUL GARU.

Follower

Post by Follower » 10 Aug 2020, 14:41

kerenite wrote:
10 Aug 2020, 12:31
sesame wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 23:51
Wedi Tor,

I ain't here to defend any ugum. I would be the last to defend them on planet earth while I know they can do and they did worse than that.

But here...

I would like to concentrate on this particular event which your sorry asz shared with us.

How do you prove if the culprit is an agame as you asserted? Any source?

All countries in the world are cursed to possess or own thieves, murderers, bandits, shiftas and what have you living amongst them. Hence, the thief on the clip could be a chadian, a sudanese, a somali, an ethiopian, an eritrean wezete.

You are challenged, provide your source.

If you are unable to provide the source then you are a pathological liar.
ስጋ ሕስምቲ🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣as usual here you are the 1st to defend ur agame brothers,ኣየ ፋራ ወዲ ከረን ኣብቲ ላዕሊ

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 10 Aug 2020, 14:47

Agamite, I am impressed that you came up with this GLUL MIGARU HUGULUL GARU. Now a test for you agame boy, what does HUGULUL mean? :lol: :lol:

Here are two more videos showing some agames doing the agame thing