Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Re: WOLAITA: protest erupts in rejection of Abiy's fascist neo-neftegna regime. All roads blocked. Dozens massacred.

Post by TGAA » 09 Aug 2020, 21:43

Since when Ethiopia is your country you moron, your pending defeat made you homesick. Our country :lol: ETHIOPIA still standing despite your I'll wish.Get lost .

Lakeshore

Re: WOLAITA: protest erupts in rejection of Abiy's fascist neo-neftegna regime. All roads blocked. Dozens massacred.

Post by Lakeshore » 09 Aug 2020, 22:01

Wolayta is fighting for their own region because they do not want to live with unstable Querro. No body wants to live with you anymore can't you understand? because Oromo squander their budget and whenever they drink the Areqe the go out on a killing spree like Shahemene. So they are against your so-called president Qero Shimelis Abdisa. They want to live by themselves or with others than the Oromo period.

I know you have amnesia but Agame TPLF did the same thing shooting and killing peoples who stand for their right and look where are they now? It will be easy to predict where you will be going. You can't win people. The sad thing is that you became the same as you fought two years ago animals.
You started it you will pay the price patience is not weakness. Every Ethiopian will stand against Querro and with Wolayeta. Yo bloodthirsty animals can't terrorize innocent Ethiopians.

Every none Oromo in the so-called Oromo region needs its own administration like Gamo, Harare, Amhara, Sidama of course Addis Ababa.Takele Goma should go to Ambo to his own likes.

Then the animals one day will kill him like they kill that ignorant 5 graders Hachalu.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 09 Aug 2020, 22:23, edited 4 times in total.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 09 Aug 2020, 23:37

Stop the anarchy peace will reign! Your poodle anarchist genociders are being neutered one by one.enjoy the show yabllo t arrarsa. aluta continua:-)

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Aug 2020, 00:10

Yaballo aka Halafi - Disgusting woyane rat, did you extract those photos from TPLF torcher chambers? KIFU
yaballo wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 20:45
WOLAITA: protest erupts in rejection of Abiy's fascist neo-neftegna regime. All roads blocked. Dozens massacred.

ፋሺስታዊ መንግስት ስለወረረን የሚቆም ትግል የለም አሁን በከተማችንም ሆነ በዞናችን የሚገኙ ወራሪዎችን ፊትለፊት እንጋፈጣለን ለዎላይታ የማይሆን ህገመንግስት እንጦሮጦስ ይግባ!

ከወላይታ ዬላጋዎች የተሰጠ ጥብቅ ማሳሰቢያ
ከነጌ ጀምሮ:
1ኛ የወላይታ መግቢያ እና መውጫ በሮች ለ7 ቀን ይዘጋሉ፣
2ኛ ማንኛውም አይነት የትራንስፖርት አገልግሎት እንቅስቃሴ ይዘጋል ይህንን ጥሰው
አገልግሎት በሚሰጡ ተሽከርካሪዎች ላይ ርምጃ ይወሰዳል፣
3 ሁሉም መንግስት መስሪያ ቤቶች ለ 7 ቀን ይዘጋል።
ለተግባራዊነቱ ሁሉም ወላይታ ህዝብ ይተባበራል።

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 10 Aug 2020, 01:58

While the innocent welayita people are dying for their freedom, look at wedel qix welayita-WANNABE (probably diqala) who sounds like woman( female voiced like budagoji men ), HE IS BEGGING THE KOMATA NEFTEGNAS of ethio360 FOR SUPPORT WHILE OPENLY DISOWNING and openly y gossiping OMN
and DIMTSI weyane tv hoping to please and appease meshrefet. Welayita will pay heavy price if such opportunists are in the leadership, they are cowards but they brag about Tona this or Minilik that, Leba hula. Meshrefet is treating WELAYITAS like the slaves of slaves..., because their leaders are po'ozycats like this wedel aqaxari guy who is still begging meshrefert. Oromos also have such werada sellouts among them that Meshrefet is using to subdue Oromos and to put them under the bridle of neo-nexanias. I hate the braindead Tigray Media House guy who interviewed this wishy-washy idiot a few months ago. The xengara HMD who betrayed TPLF/EPRDF is just like this aqxari, who is palpably opportunist , cheap person with slave
" uncle Tom" mentality.

Zack

Post by Zack » 10 Aug 2020, 06:48

Yaballo how are you my borana friend can we say that abiye is just another amhara stooge,, with an oromo name.

Dr Zackovich

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Aug 2020, 06:53

Yaballo aka Halafi, the disgusting sore pimple TPLF rat - My gender / ethnicity is Ethiopia and I am characterized by the love of my people: Tigre, Oromo, Amhara, Gurage.... The Green+Yellow+Red banner is engraved in my blood and soul. You can cutoff my body parts as you did with millions of Ethiopians but you can’t get my badge of National pride.
ሸለምጥማጥ, you on the other hand, are a sore Woyane loser, who fell out of grace and is being haunted by every creature on the planet. Satan, hung yourself when you’re done posting photos of your criminal record. We gonna get you soon. KIFU!
yaballo wrote:
10 Aug 2020, 02:30
Hello ቂንጥራሟና ፉጋዋ Selam :shock: .. እንደ ሆረስ ወሸላም ጉዴላ ከሆንክም ያው ነው .. same useless starving & beggar baboon! .. I asked you to specify your gender & you refused to do that as 'Selam' is a gender ambiguous name in Amharic. :roll:

Now to answer your question, I got those pictures from this qomiche/ቆምጬ habesha page

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Aug 2020, 08:03

Yaballo aka Halafi - The disgusting Woyane rat, Dessalegne was one of your stooges and he is no Amhara. He’s a better Ethiopian though than all TPLF thugs combined. KIFU!
yaballo wrote:
10 Aug 2020, 07:24
Comment ça va Zack?

I am well, Zack. Thanks. Yes indeed. Abiy is the worst kind of Amhara stooge Ethiopia has ever seen. Worse, he combines all the worst aspects of the other Amhara stooges that came to power in Ethiopia [Mengistu, Haile Mariam Desalegn, etc]. The worst part is that he is now modelling himself on Ayete Isayas Afeworqi - the vampire of Eritrea - on top of his delusions of becoming an habesha emperor! .. I think his demise WILL be a dramatic & bloodier one than the demise of the other stooges. Let's hope that his bloody fall-from-grace does not take the country to an awful scenario that parallels that of Liberia, Sierra Leone or Somalia.

Nabad. Maalin wanaagsan.

Zack wrote:
10 Aug 2020, 06:48
Yaballo how are you my borana friend can we say that abiye is just another amhara stooge,, with an oromo name.

Dr Zackovich