Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: The famous Italian Engineer Luigi says most Eritrean Art deco buildings are "decay beyond repair "

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 08 Aug 2020, 22:40

Brother Qomal Agga*me :--- So Why Worried If It's Decayied. Leave To Real Eritrean Businesses To Take Care. Guahaf Agga*me.

almaze
Member+

Re: The famous Italian Engineer Luigi says most Eritrean Art deco buildings are "decay beyond repair "

Post by almaze » 08 Aug 2020, 22:56

Good Morning ሞጀሌ

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
08 Aug 2020, 22:40
Brother Qomal Agga*me :--- So Why Worried If It's Decayied. Leave To Real Eritrean Businesses To Take Care. Guahaf Agga*me.

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 09 Aug 2020, 01:26

almaze wrote:
08 Aug 2020, 22:18

Almaze, I don’t think we need an Italian engineer to tell us that it is beyond salvage. First and foremost, we heard it from PIA, then Tamrat Negera and Ermias of 360 broke the sad news again. Now an Italian engineer!
But who cares? When you leave a city to peasants, what do you expect?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 09 Aug 2020, 01:49

ከዚህ በፊት ስለአስፔስቶስ ተናግሬ ነበር ። ብዙ የድሮ የጣሊያን ቤቶች በውስጣቸው አስፔስቶስ አለባቸው በተለይ ይህንን ፎቶ ስመለከት ልሾው በሙሉ በአስፔስቶስ የተለስነ የመስለኛል ። አስፔስቶስ ምንም ችግር አያመጣም ልሾው እስካለተስባበረና ትናኝ ወድ አየር ካለቀቀ ምንም ችግር አያመጣም አሁን ግን ፎቶ ላይ ያሉ ቤቶች አርጅተውና ከጥንቃቄ ጉድለት አስፔስቶስ ውጥቶ ለአየር ተጋልጦዋል ይህንን የተነፈስ ስው ካንስር ይይዘዋል ማለት ነው።

የአስፔስቶስ ፫ ደርጃዎች አሉት ። በጣም ከባዱ ሶስተኛው ደረጃ ሲሆን እኔ ይህንን አስፔስቶስ የሚያፀዳ ምንም አይነት ድርጅት ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ ያለ አይመስለኝም እንኩዋን ኤርትራ ውስጥ። ስለዚህ ከላይ የለጠፍኩላቹሁን ቪድዬ በጥሞና ተመልከቱ አስፔስቶስ ጉድ ያፈላል። በችግር ላይ ችግር በእንቅርት ላይ ምን እንደሚሉ አሁን የአስፔስቶስ ሲገርመን ኤርትራኖች በካንስር በሳምባ ካንስር ሊያልቁ ነው። ወይ በቤቱ አኖሩበት በሽታ ይዞባቸው መጣ

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 09 Aug 2020, 02:02

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Merhano wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 01:26
almaze wrote:

Almaze, I don’t think we need an Italian engineer to tell us that it is beyond salvage. First and foremost, we heard it from PIA, then Tamrat Negera and Ermias of 360 broke the sad news again. Now an Italian engineer!
But who cares? When you leave a city to peasants, what do you expect?

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 09 Aug 2020, 09:26

almaze wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 02:37
Could be used for horror movie production.
I don’t understand. It is very difficult to blame only the government. The people, themselves must be lazy bunches to live in such a squalid situation and don’t do anything about it.
The problem, inheriting something that cannot be maintained by the locals always results in such dismal end.

If you give a new Mercedes Benz to a homeless person, it will end up being a trash can in a week. You give a modern building to poor peasants, it ends up like this. It happened in South Africa, America, and many other countries in the world.
The poor peasants in rural Eritrea live in a better hygienic conditions than these urban poor who neither farm, learn or work. They will eventually suffocate themselves in their own filth, before Issias kills them.
Living like this is for cockroaches not for decent human beings.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Aug 2020, 11:05

And I, a "famous" Eritrean observer, tell you to go give ur people clean drinking water; Instead of letting them share it with donkeys!!!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 09 Aug 2020, 11:15

almaze wrote:

Hasad devil isiaa afewerki hates asmara and only cares about his trash city meqelle. Thus evil agame is z #1 enemy of Eritrea and tplf follow his lead on hating Eritrea. FKKK AGAME ISIAS!!!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 09 Aug 2020, 14:06

The filthy agames exhausted every deceitful crap about Eritrea, now they coming back with none issue about few dilapidated buildings which are all over the world including the USA, Russia, France, Germany and certainly in agame lands and Ethiopia etc to score stupid points.
What is next.
A one legged Eritrean picture and fool themselves as if Eritrea is full of one legged Eritreans?
Our Asmara's buildings are built with concrete foundation which already lasted over a century and will be there after the stolen ethio money built tigray fake glasses and bricks fall to the baren land of tigray.
Like I always say, Asmara was in the waiting list to get its fixes.
Eritrea's priority is the rest of the Eritrean population and it did an outstanding job in giving our rural area residents with all the essential needs of human being.
So much so in tigray and Ethiopia.
All that glitter is not gold.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Aug 2020, 06:59

Cigar wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 14:06
The filthy agames exhausted every deceitful crap about Eritrea, now they coming back with none issue about few dilapidated buildings which are all over the world including the USA, Russia, France, Germany and certainly in agame lands and Ethiopia etc to score stupid points.
What is next.
A one legged Eritrean picture and fool themselves as if Eritrea is full of one legged Eritreans?
Our Asmara's buildings are built with concrete foundation which already lasted over a century and will be there after the stolen ethio money built tigray fake glasses and bricks fall to the baren land of tigray.
Like I always say, Asmara was in the waiting list to get its fixes.
Eritrea's priority is the rest of the Eritrean population and it did an outstanding job in giving our rural area residents with all the essential needs of human being.
So much so in tigray and Ethiopia.
All that glitter is not gold.
i participated in this forum over so many years i never quoted the whole Bs .. i always edit the people reply... but Cigar reply is by itself is classic stupidty.የአማራ ተረት አለ ህመሙን ያልተናገረ መድሐኒት የለውም። or white man say the first thing to recovery is admitting mistake but this idiot telling us Assmara is on waiting list how long another 30 years already 20 gone by... how long this idiot want us to wait .. this people did not see Djibouti they have 7 port while the Eritrean one port going down day by day ..

compering Assmara with Golden city is by itself is a defeat .. Golden city is not a nation it is just one region but Eritrea is a nation how in hell you compere yourself with one small region in Ethiopia .... Eritrea is always in my heart but sorry to say it ... it is going down ... dont lie about your Italian master used Asbestos for dry well the building this means u going to die cancer if u r not removing the Asbestos...by by just look any of the picture they r brick building ግን ልሾውን ስታይ አስፔስቶስ ነው። this means u going to die