The darkest side of the dark side of President Isayas

Post by eden » 06 Aug 2020, 12:17

justo

Re: The darkest side of the dark side of President Isayas

Post by justo » 06 Aug 2020, 13:01

eden wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 12:17
https://youtu.be/
Brother Woldat, there are no cause celebres in Eritrea, Ali Abdu och Petros Solomons daughters are like any other person in Eritrea, it might make a good story line in the west, in post-genocide Eritrea, it doesn't register on the Richter scale. Every Eritrean has a story to tell, unlike in you god-forsaken kilil

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 06 Aug 2020, 13:02

ርእሲ ሓምሓም :lol: :lol: :lol:
justo wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 13:01
eden wrote:
Brother Woldat, there are no cause celebres in Eritrea, Ali Abdu och Petros Solomons daughters are like any other person in Eritrea, it might make a good story line in the west, in post-genocide Eritrea, it doesn't register on the Richter scale. Every Eritrean has a story to tell, unlike in you god-forsaken kilil

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Aug 2020, 13:16

You sick baztard. All the sacrifice was not to create a savage dictatorship worse than ever. You selfish stooge live in freedom outside enjoying the fruits of the sacrifice of past generations. Wedi sebeyti. :oops: :oops: :evil:
justo wrote:
eden wrote:

justo

Post by justo » 06 Aug 2020, 13:32

Awash wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 13:16
You sick baztard. All the sacrifice was not to create a savage dictatorship worse than ever. You selfish stooge live in freedom outside enjoying the fruits of the sacrifice of past generations. Wedi sebeyti. :oops: :oops: :evil:
justo wrote:
eden wrote:
Awetash, I thought we had a deal, to leave each other alone
You to wallow in your defeat and me to revel in my victories and rest in my laurels
Why are you suddenly interfering with my way of life, I though we had a deal
And BTW why are you defending Woldesilasie? You know there is unfinished business between us and Woldat

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Aug 2020, 14:03

ዕሱባት ናይ ወያኔ ካብ ምዃን: የድሕነና!

ኤርትራ ዲያ ወያነ: ናይ ዂናት ምውስዋስ ትገብር ዘላ?
ወያነ ካብ መሬትና ትውጻእ ኢልኩም ሰልፊ እንተትገብሩስ: ክንደይ'ኮን መጸበቐልኩም ... than screaming in an airtight echo chamber.

justo

Post by justo » 06 Aug 2020, 14:11

Eripoblikan wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 13:02
ርእሲ ሓምሓም :lol: :lol: :lol:
justo wrote:
eden wrote:
That was what my muslim neighbours use to call me, ርእሲ ሓምሓም

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Aug 2020, 14:27

You and your fellow stooges need to be told you're a buncha idiot buzzards who can't tell right from wrong. My people, who sacrificed life and limb for independence and liberty, are destroyed under your agame dictatorship and you call that victory? This is proof you're a baztard agame. All of you. Deqi komarit. :evil: :oops: :oops:
justo wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 13:32
Awash wrote:
justo wrote:
eden wrote:
You to wallow in your defeat and me to revel in my victories and rest in my laurels
And BTW why are you defending Woldesilasie? You know there is unfinished business between us and Woldat

justo

Post by justo » 06 Aug 2020, 15:22

Awash wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 14:27
You and your fellow stooges need to be told you're a buncha idiot buzzards who can't tell right from wrong. My people, who sacrificed life and limb for independence and liberty, are destroyed under your agame dictatorship and you call that victory? This is proof you're a baztard agame. All of you. Deqi komarit.
Awetash, you know that unlike yours, my people love suwa. We are not prohibited from enjoy women and booze while here on earth, so a woman who brews good suwa is admired, not looked down upon in my culture, so I'd advise you to stop insulting my culture
And about agames, Eritrea is such a small country, we know who is who. We know that awetash is awestah and justo justo

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Aug 2020, 15:26

justo wrote:
Awash wrote:
justo wrote:
eden wrote:
She's like, herpes! Not easy to get rid off!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Aug 2020, 16:04

Deqi komarit,
You migrated to my country and made a living brewing suwa. A generation later, you abuse and destroy the very people, my people, who let you live and become naturalized as deqi40. Not only that, you call yourselves more Eritrean than the deqi'bat like me. kedaE ewe kedaE. Your days will come to an end and you and your agame deqi komarit tyrants will be thrown into the dustbin of history.
Fessfass
justo wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 15:22
Awash wrote:
You and your fellow stooges need to be told you're a buncha idiot buzzards who can't tell right from wrong. My people, who sacrificed life and limb for independence and liberty, are destroyed under your agame dictatorship and you call that victory? This is proof you're a baztard agame. All of you. Deqi komarit.
Awetash, you know that unlike yours, my people love suwa. We are not prohibited from enjoy women and booze while here on earth, so a woman who brews good suwa is admired, not looked down upon in my culture, so I'd advise you to stop insulting my culture
And about agames, Eritrea is such a small country, we know who is who. We know that awetash is awestah and justo justo

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Aug 2020, 16:07

Where did you get the herpes? From suckling wedi medhins shiliHo? :lol: :lol:
Look who's suckling whose shiliHo :lol: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...
Zmeselo wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 15:26
justo wrote:
Awash wrote:
justo wrote:
eden wrote:
She's like, herpes! Not easy to get rid off!
Last edited by Awash on 06 Aug 2020, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 06 Aug 2020, 16:28

Awash wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 16:04
Deqi komarit,
You migrated to my country ...
I thought you were from Eritrea? LOL

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Aug 2020, 16:30

Your agame parents migrated to my Eritrea, did they not? Fessfass wedi40.
Temt wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 16:28
Awash wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 16:04
Deqi komarit,
You migrated to my country ...
I thought you were from Eritrea? LOL

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Aug 2020, 17:22

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Aug 2020, 17:58

The savages who are inflicting the suffering are deqi40 deqi Kumari and their gullible stooges.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 06 Aug 2020, 18:05

Is this what Dr. Abiy need to do to abolish the "Ethnic federation"? Can he handle that?

Can you imagine Bekele Gerba's children telling stories like Hanna Petros Solomon & Meaza Solomon in the coming years?

The children are telling sad human stories; that is a fact.

I also wonder what is worst? The Genocide that just happened in Ethiopia or the suffering of the G15 kind for life as in Eritrea to maybe "prevent" such genocide ? Considering that's why Isaias did it; the result of the 2 systems is the tell tell; what we have under TPLF and EPLF in Eritrea/Ethiopia today.

I have come to the conclusion TPLF's was worst. What do you say to that?

Awash wrote:
You and your fellow stooges need to be told you're a buncha idiot buzzards who can't tell right from wrong. My people, who sacrificed life and limb for independence and liberty, are destroyed under your agame dictatorship and you call that victory? This is proof you're a baztard agame. All of you. Deqi komarit. :evil: :oops: :oops:
justo wrote:
Awash wrote:
justo wrote:
eden wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Aug 2020, 18:56

What is left in Eritrea that is not suffocated to death? Do you think the country and people will become viable with so much deficit in human capital after 30 years of retardation, death, imprisonment, migration etc. etc.? If you think the savage dictator is better, you need to spend a few days in those metal shipping containers the people are suffocating in for decades and live to tell about it.
https://amharic.voanews.com/a/4616141.h ... o758CLerGU
Dawi wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 18:05
Is this what Dr. Abiy need to do to abolish the "Ethnic federation"? Can he handle that?

Can you imagine Bekele Gerba's children telling stories like Hanna Petros Solomon & Meaza Solomon in the coming years?

The children are telling sad human stories; that is a fact.

I also wonder what is worst? The Genocide that just happened in Ethiopia or the suffering of the G15 kind for life as in Eritrea to maybe "prevent" such genocide ? Considering that's why Isaias did it; the result of the 2 systems is the tell tell; what we have under TPLF and EPLF in Eritrea/Ethiopia today.

I have come to the conclusion TPLF's was worst. What do you say to that?

Awash wrote:
justo wrote:
Awash wrote:
justo wrote:
eden wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Aug 2020, 19:06

የቀድሞው የውጭ ጉዳይ ሚኒስትር አቶ ስዩም መስፍን "የፌደራል መንግስት፣ ኤርትራ እና አማራ ሊወረን ነው ታገሉ” በማለት የወጅራት ነዋሪዎችን ቢቀሰቅሱም ህዝቡ አሳፍሮ እንደመለሳቸው ተገለጸ።

ትናንት በትግራይ ክልል የወጅራት ልዩ ስሙ ዓዲ ቀይሕ ነዋሪዎች የተካሄደውን ሰላማዊ ሰልፍ ያስተባበሩትና ስማቸው ሊገለጽ ያልፈለጉ ወጣቶች ለዝግጅት ክፍላችን እንደተናገሩት፤ በቅርቡ የቀድሞው የውጭ ጉዳይ ሚኒስትሩ አቶ ስዩም መስፍን የዋጅራት ህዝብን ህዝብ ሰብስበው፤
ከድሮ ጀምሮ የወጅራት ህዝብ ጀግና ነው፤ አልገዛም ባይ ነው፤ ስለዚህ አሁንም የፌደራል መንግስት፣ ኤርትራ እና አማራ ሊወረን ነው ታገሉ
በማለት ቀስቅሰዋል።

የሰልፉ አስተባባሪዎች እንደገለጹትም፤ አቶ ስዩም የወረዳዋ ነዋሪዎች ያቀረበውን ጥያቄ ለማለባበስና ሌላ ውዥንብር ሊፈጥሩባቸው ቢሞክሩም ህዝቡ ግን
እኛ የተሰበሰብነው ጥያቄያችን ልትመልሱልን መስሎን እንጂ ከማንም ጋር አንዋጋም በውጊያ ያተረፍነው ነገር የለም፤ ከሁሉም ጋር ተባብረን መልማት ነው የምንፈልገው
በማለት ለአቶ ስዩም መልስ እንደሰጧቸው የሰልፉ አስተባባሪዎች አስታውቀዋል።

ትናንት የተካሄደው ሰልፍ የህወሓት አመራሮች ጥያቄያችን ከመመለስ ይልቅ የማፈንና ጥያቄውንም የማዳፈን አካሄድ እየበዛ በመምጣቱ መሆኑንም ገልጸዋል።

በሰልፉ ከነበሩ መፈክሮች ውስጥ
ወረዳችን ይመለስልን፤ ለዛችን ባህላችን ይከበርልን፤ ወጣቱ እየተሰደደ ነውና ስራ ይፈጠርልን፤ ለውጥ እንፈልጋለን
የሚሉ እንደሚገኙበት አስተባባሪዎቹ ተናግረዋል።

ከዚህ በፊት በተደጋጋሚ ወረዳችን ይመለስልን የሚል ሰለማዊ ሰልፎች ቢደረጉም መንግስት ይሄን ከመመለስ ይልቅ ሌላ ስም በመለጠፍ እያሸማቃቸው እንደሆነ እነዚህ አስተያየት ሰጪዎቹ ገልጸዋል።

ጥያቄ ያቀረቡ ወጣቶችን እየመረጡ ማሰቃየት እስርና ድብደባም በህዝቡ እየተፈጸመባቸው እንደሆነ የሰልፉ አስተባባሪዎች ሳይገልጹ አላለፉም።

(Courtesy of Adu Teclehaimanot)

በቲ ሓደ ወገን ኢዶም ንላዕሊ ዘርጊሖም ንወዲ 72 ዓመት መስፍን ሓጎስ ንዓባ ምርሓና ኣብ ኤርትራ ዘለው ኤርትራውያን የሕዋትና ብብረት ክንዋገኦም ኢና ደም ክንፋሰስ ኢና ይብሉ። በቲ ካልእ ወገን ድማ ልእላዊት መሬት ኤርትራ ጎቢጣ ዘላ ወያነ ከይትትንክፍዋ ክብሉ ኣብ ጽርግያ ወጽኦም እስከ ትቐርብዋ ይብሉና።

ካብ ከምዚ ዓይነት ሓተላ ታሪኽ የድሕነና።

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Aug 2020, 19:19

https://www.bbc.com/tigrinya/53682893

(BBC Tigray) - ኣብ ዝሓለፉ 24 ሰዓታት፡ ኣብ ልዕሊ 656 ሰባት ምርመራ ላብራቶሪ ዝተኻየደ ኾይኑ፡ 60 ሰባት ኮሮናቫይረስ ከምዝተረኸቦም ቢሮ ሓለዋ ጥዕና ሎሚ ኣብ ዘውጸኦ መዓልታዊ ጸብጻብ ገሊጹ። ብብርኪ ሃገር ድማ፡ ኣብ ኢትዮጵያ ተወሰኽቲ 564 ሰባት ተታሒዞም።

ሓንቲ ኣብ መንበሪ ገዝአን ዝሞታ ጓል 70 ዓመት ነባሪት ከተማ መቐለ፡ ኣብ ኣስከሬነን ብዝተገበረ ምርመራ ኮሮናቫይረስ ከምዝተረኸበን ጸብጻብ ቢሮ ጥዕና ትግራይ ሓቢሩ።

ኣብቲ ክልል፡ ካብቶም በቲ ለበዳ ዝተለኽፉ ሓደሽቲ 60 ሰባት፡ 42 ደቂ ተባዕትዮ 18 ደቂ ኣንስትዮ እዮም።

እቶም 7 ካብ ማሕበረሰብ ፣ 6 ሰብ ሞያ ጥዕና፣ 5 ንግልጋሎት ናብ ትካል ጥዕና ካብ ዝመፁ፣ 15 ሰባት ምስ ዝተፈልጠ ኮሮናቫይረስ ዘለዎ ሰብ ርክብ ዝነበሮም ምዃኖም፡ እቲ መዓልታዊ ጸብጻብ የመልክት።

እቶም ዝተረፉ 27 ድማ፡ ኣብ መወሸቢ ማእኸል ዝነበሩን ጉዕዞ ታሪኽ ዝነበሮምን ምዃኖም ተገሊጹ።

ካብ መንጎ'ቲ ቫይረስ ዝተረኽቦም፡ እቶም 44 ካብ መቐለ እንትኾኑ፡ 15 ካብ ከተማ ኣላማጣ ምዃኖም እቲ መግለጺ የመልክት።

ኣብ ክልል ትግራይ፡ ዛጊድ ብኮረናቫይረስ ዝተትሓዙ ሰባት 954 በጺሑ ኣሎ፡።

ካብ መወሸቢ ማእከላት መቐለን ኣክሱምን ብድምር 21 ድሒኖም ሎሚ ናብ ገዘኦም ተፋንዮም።