Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Eripoblikan

Eritrea should go the Djibouti way. Allow EU/German base in Dahlak and use it as deterrent

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Aug 2020, 21:45

I personally am tired of the useless and endless PFDJ habit of supporting one Ethiopian group against another which has been going for the past half a century at the cost of Eritrean stability and prosperity.

We should adopt the Djibouti wisdom, allow an EU/German military base in Dahlak and sign a defense treaty. This will serve as a deterrent against any foreign aggressor and promote stability which definitely spurs economic growth.

I don't see Ethiopia making any meaningful progress as long as its idiotic leaders are not willing to solve its biggest paradox:

THE MARGINALIZATION OF THE BIGGEST TRIBE LIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY AND SITTING ON SOME OF THE MOST ABUNDANT RESOURCES

So let's forget Ethiopia and make rich friends in powerful positions.

Afdeyu

Re: Eritrea should go the Djibouti way. Allow EU/German base in Dahlak and use it as deterrent

Post by Afdeyu » 05 Aug 2020, 22:17

I read an article today (dehai.org) that Russia wants to build a base in Eritrea and that should be welcomed.
If it wasn’t for woyane the USA base in Djibouti would have been in Eritrea. I remember there was some discussion during the Iraq war when secretary Rumsfeld visited Eritrea.
It’s no brainer to allow super powers build bases for a fee, and on top of the security ramifications there’re other benefits too.
The only risk is if let’s say Russia builds a base, the USA can be unhappy and tells their new kedami Abiy to start a war against us which obviously he’ll oblige just like Meles did.
I’d prefer the USA since they are the danger one, if they don’t like it, they will inflict harm indirectly through proxy. As the saying goes keep your enemies and friends close.

Eripoblikan

Re: Eritrea should go the Djibouti way. Allow EU/German base in Dahlak and use it as deterrent

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Aug 2020, 22:30

Sure, a US base could also work. Russian/Chinese is useless as it will attract the wrath of Western nations which will use any Ethiopian government as proxy.
Afdeyu wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 22:17
I read an article today (dehai.org) that Russia wants to build a base in Eritrea and that should be welcomed.
If it wasn’t for woyane the USA base in Djibouti would have been in Eritrea. I remember there was some discussion during the Iraq war when secretary Rumsfeld visited Eritrea.
It’s no brainer to allow super powers build bases for a fee, and on top of the security ramifications there’re other benefits too.
The only risk is if let’s say Russia builds a base, the USA can be unhappy and tells their new kedami Abiy to start a war against us which obviously he’ll oblige just like Meles did.
I’d prefer the USA since they are the danger one, if they don’t like it, they will inflict harm indirectly through proxy. As the saying goes keep your enemies and friends close.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 09 Aug 2020, 06:50

Republic of Eritrea should sign a defense pact with US and EU allowing them to have bases in Dahlak Islands.

Ethiopia is a failed state divided by ethnicity, religion, ideology, language ... etc.

THE SOONER WE IGNORE IT, THE BETTER FOR CURRENT AND FUTURE GENERATIONS OF ERITREANS!

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 09 Aug 2020, 08:41

Eripoblikan:

As long as Eritrea is ruled by the whim of a Mad Man consumed with anger and enemy of the Eritrean People Hasad Isayas Afeworki, Eritrea's hope to develop will continue to be bleak.

The wrath of his hate against Eritrea and the Eritrean people during the last 30 years is replete with the destruction of Eritrea and the Eritrean People.

His main agenda is to destroy Eritrea and the Eritrean people. This is what Eritreans are subjected to under his leadership and this is the achievement and legacy of the Enemy of the Eritrean People - Hasad Isayas Afeworki.

Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 21:45
I personally am tired of the useless and endless PFDJ habit of supporting one Ethiopian group against another which has been going for the past half a century at the cost of Eritrean stability and prosperity.

We should adopt the Djibouti wisdom, allow an EU/German military base in Dahlak and sign a defense treaty. This will serve as a deterrent against any foreign aggressor and promote stability which definitely spurs economic growth.

I don't see Ethiopia making any meaningful progress as long as its idiotic leaders are not willing to solve its biggest paradox:

THE MARGINALIZATION OF THE BIGGEST TRIBE LIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY AND SITTING ON SOME OF THE MOST ABUNDANT RESOURCES

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 09 Aug 2020, 09:30

ቀሪብና ኢና ኣጆኻ ነዞም ጁጅማጁጅ ህግደፍ ወጊንና ናብ ራህዋ፡ ስኒትን ፍትሕን ዝሰፈና ዘመናዊት ኤርትራ!

8) 8) 8)
Sabur wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 08:41
Eripoblikan:

As long as Eritrea is ruled by the whim of a Mad Man consumed with anger and enemy of the Eritrean People Hasad Isayas Afeworki, Eritrea's hope to develop will continue to be bleak.

The wrath of his hate against Eritrea and the Eritrean people during the last 30 years is replete with the destruction of Eritrea and the Eritrean People.

His main agenda is to destroy Eritrea and the Eritrean people. This is what Eritreans are subjected to under his leadership and this is the achievement and legacy of the Enemy of the Eritrean People - Hasad Isayas Afeworki.

Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 21:45