Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Cigar

Re: Tigray's military show is inspiring young Oromo activists to redouble their effort to topple Mehrefet.

Post by Cigar » 05 Aug 2020, 06:36

Atta filthy agame, you call that military parade?
You should be ashamed of your shifta woyane playing you stupid games.
Why act moronic after PMAA told to you cowards that you need to sleep tight, because he is not going to shoot your deserving as*ses? And it is the same thing on the Eritrean side too.
You know both of them do not want to waste a single supposedly innocent filthy child or woman in the process. By hook or crook they both will force you to hand over your shifta woyane soon. And to do that, it is not needed to waste a penny for a bullet.
PMAA said that it is a sin to kick a dead dog, remember? You are dead waiting to die in a hospice.
What your coward woyane is:
"the mice are playing when the cat is away". And you know Abiy is AWAY....said him, "I am not sending an army to kill my own citizens". After all, I bet you believe that you are Ethiopian.
So, as long you do not first shoot at any country. If you do so, the country you shoot at, is not going to need any help from the other. And keep in mind if you shoot at Ethiopia, you have not rat holes to hide like you did during your 17 years serving Shaebia.....17 years you were inside Eritrea hiding from mengistu. Had you stayed in tigray, mengistu would have ate you for as a snack.
And here you are again begging others to save you like Shaebia did, like the ethiopians tried in 1998-2000 which you cost them enormously for nothing to show off.
Show us what you are made off you weasel. Wear the shorts and the sandals by yourself for a change.