Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

Did some Amara defect to tigray or vice versa? Translate someone?

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Aug 2020, 21:37

Please wait, video is loading...

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Did some Amara defect to tigray or vice versa? Translate someone?

Post by AbebeB » 04 Aug 2020, 21:43

Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Aug 2020, 21:37
Please wait, video is loading...
Sadacha Macca,
without need of exact translation, I can logically say that beggars are fleeing to Tigray. They may think they will get some left over bread as usual.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 04 Aug 2020, 21:57

War with Amhara is a matter of days not even weeks, Amhara will surrender and say we are Tigrayans too and many of from Gonder will tell them in Tigrigna as I said before. There is no history to back up Amhara can absorb pain and starvation in the battlefield. The dilemma for Amhara is if they deploy their militia then they will surrender to Tigray and they will fight Amhara with Tigray like the previous one and that is going to happen if war starts.

The same is true from the north, no one will fight for Issayas at this time rather the arm forces will join Tigray to oust Issayas and Issayas knows it too, things have changed and the north Tigray people will not be fooled again by the evil north Tigray leaders.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 04 Aug 2020, 22:40

Now that it has been widely reported that more and more Tigray militia are defecting, and fleeing to the Amhara region and Eritrea, the desperate agame Sadacha fabricated a story about Amhara soldiers fleeing to the barren land of Tigray -- home to TPLF terrorists. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 04 Aug 2020, 23:19

Yes...some Qimant militia defected to Tigrai...ትህነግ knows how to joke..:-) and Olf knows how to wiggle and giggle. I can see the realization of the kush land with the support of ትህነግ። :-)

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Aug 2020, 02:37

Banda Sadacha you are Tigrayan agent

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 05 Aug 2020, 02:55

Sadacha Macca wrote:
:lol: this is funny. after it has been widely reported that tigray militias are fleeing to amhara kilil and eritrea, now the woyane comes up with this fake news :lol: why would amhara militia defect to kilil tigray? that doesn't make any sense. there is no forced conscription in amhara region. any militia can leave his job and become a private citizen. it is only in tigray that people are forcefully taken to become militia. that is why this news doesn't make any sense at all.

just recently 18 tigray militias with their ak-45 arrived in north wollo kobo and the local administrator has confirmed it during an interview. but amhara fleeing to tigray is insane with no justification whatsoever. but low iq oromo extremists as usual wait until their brain is programmed by minority tplf deceit instead of thinking for themselves. :lol:

Watch the real news from few days ago: https://youtu.be/PuTG5-LXBfU?t=341
:arrow:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 05 Aug 2020, 12:07

free-tembien wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 02:55
Sadacha Macca wrote:
:lol: this is funny. after it has been widely reported that tigray militias are fleeing to amhara kilil and eritrea, now the woyane comes up with this fake news :lol: why would amhara militia defect to kilil tigray? that doesn't make any sense. there is no forced conscription in amhara region. any militia can leave his job and become a private citizen. it is only in tigray that people are forcefully taken to become militia. that is why this news doesn't make any sense at all.

just recently 18 tigray militias with their ak-45 arrived in north wollo kobo and the local administrator has confirmed it during an interview. but amhara fleeing to tigray is insane with no justification whatsoever. but low iq oromo extremists as usual wait until their brain is programmed by minority tplf deceit instead of thinking for themselves. :lol:

Watch the real news from few days ago: https://youtu.be/PuTG5-LXBfU?t=341
:arrow:
I haven't seen any of that news, to be honest. That's why I asked, for someone to translate; because I didn't know what it said, and the facebook amharic to english translation is horrible.

But of course, I do not expect most Habeshas to be able to have a civilized discourse, or discussion, without resorting to insults.
Not surprised at all, at any of the responses.

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 05 Aug 2020, 12:15

Sadacha Macca wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 12:07
I haven't seen any of that news, to be honest. That's why I asked, for someone to translate; because I didn't know what it said, and the facebook amharic to english translation is horrible.

But of course, I do not expect most Habeshas to be able to have a civilized discourse, or discussion, without resorting to insults.
Not surprised at all, at any of the responses.
ok, i got you. i agree facebook translation is horrible. next time use google translate. it is much better. Here is for example the translation for the above story but know the story is completely made up and fake news just to counter the real news of tigray militia fleeing to amhara region: https://translate.google.com/#view=home ... 0%E1%8D%A2