Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

F*** GaEgaEzian Bull***t !!!

Post by Hawzen » 03 Aug 2020, 19:56

Oooopppppssss. Please excuse my language... :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

Yes!!! F**K GaEgaEzian again !!!, Eritrea is the land of 9 ethnics of Christians and Muslims. Agames are just our neighbors and nothing more. If you have extreme love to Tigrayans, you are welcome to move :lol: :lol: :lol:

I enjoyed the celebration in the video

Eid Mubarak my Muslim brothers and sisters!!!

God bless Eritrea and the people of Eritrea!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Hawzen
Member+

Re: F*** GaEgaEzian Bull***t !!!

Post by Hawzen » 03 Aug 2020, 20:33

eden wrote: “First, they will ignore you, then they will laugh at you, then they will fight you and then you win”

The agazian just made it to that phase lol
Sister eden gual Adwa,

I don't know why you decided to delete you comments, snake eden :mrgreen:

Anyway, have you watched the video of Eid Al-Adha ceremony in Eritrea that I have posted ??? If you watch it, I am sure you will get it why I am a bit "emotional". My excitement has nothing to do with the so called Agazian or Simer or YiAkel or anybody. In fact, I don't think they even exist other than their names. I have to admit of course Memhir Gebremedhin is in Mekelle :oops: and your best friend Tesfastsion is in England :mrgreen:. Honestly, It has everything to do with my beloved 9 ethnics Eri-family...It is just a blessing to have a diverse society who die together for one and same goal, to liberate and defend Eri-Shikor.... Today, their worst enemy aka the coward TPLF criminals are dying slowly in Mekelle holes and there is nothing more satisfying :lol: :lol:

By the way, what is new with your beloved Simer :lol: :lol: :lol: ??? I understand you have been busy at the frontline to save your Adwan TPLF bosses... No time to pretend as lowlanderu :lol: :lol:

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF