Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

The Evolution of TPLF: Phase 1 and Phase 2 completed Phase 3 has started!

Post by Axumezana » 02 Aug 2020, 17:38

- Phase 1- 17 years- from Student movement to highly effective political and gorilla fighting force
- Phase 2- 27 years- From gorilla fighting force to highly effective developmental and political force that impacted Ethiopia, Horn of Africa an the
world.
- Phase 3- 30 years working to transform Tigray to be the center of renaissance of Africa and the rebirth of Axumite Federal States

I see the defeat and agony of the haters of the Tigray people to continue since the best success years of TPLF are yet to come!

Follower

Re: The Evolution of TPLF: Phase 1 and Phase 2 completed Phase 3 has started!

Post by Follower » 02 Aug 2020, 17:56

Something is missing ?
2 of begging isu for forgiveness and quarantine.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 02 Aug 2020, 18:06

TPLF has good followers. But the leaders have no vision that is based on history. It was wrong to landlock Tigray. The Red Sea belongs to Ethiopia and at least South Mereb part of The Red Sea should be given to Ethiopia (Tigray). TPLF favours Eritreans while Tigray Ethiopians are maltreated by TPLF leaders.
Most TPLF leaders are from Eritrea and there will be loyalty conflict as Tigray and Eritrea are at war, though not open.

TPLF does not have the gut it takes to build a modern economy. If Tigray is landlocked, it will be difficult for Tigray to export goods. Tigray is still dependent on Bole Airport for international flights. TPLF leaders should have made Mekelle Airport functional. There are many Amhara occupying key posts in Tigray. This should be changed as the Amhara have been sabotaging Tigray and will sabotage in the future. Banks, hospitals and schools should employ Tigrayans in the first place. Amharic o not be used in Tigray. English and Tigrigna are enough. The Amhara should learn Tigrigna if they want to do business with Tigray

TPLF has no understanding of the political process going on in Eritrea. Eritrea is a muslim fundamentalist state, that can invade Tigray any time. TPLF leaders should overthrow the isalmic fundamentalist clique in Eritrea. They have not tried once for the last 27 years when they were in power. I believe they cannot do anything about Eritrea, for they do not have the means to do it now.

TPLF leaders should be replaced by Tigrayans born in Tigray. Eritreans should not members of TPLF. Amahara should not be allowed too. TPLF needs to involve all districts and subdistricts in decision making. It should stop despotism, which is difficult as it is very despotic.

I do not see any bright future for Tigray until TPLF leadership is in the hands of Tigrayans.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 02 Aug 2020, 18:30

Follower wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 17:56
Something is missing ?
Tigray does not beg Issayas Afeworki and we will never do! It is just a way of entertaining the Shaebya idiots, which is a very good tool.Tigray is much more stronger then Eritrea militarily and economically. You do not have to believe it. Believe your own dreams and Tigray does care about that. Tigray, Amahara, Oromo and the other tribes in Ethiopia have a very complicated mind set. I think Eritrea will be punished again. I do not think Ethiopians are happy about what Eritrea did to TPLF and Ethiopia. Overthrowing TPLF-EPRDF was the greatest mistake Erithrea did.

Follower

Post by Follower » 02 Aug 2020, 18:44

EthioRedSea wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 18:30
Follower wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 17:56
Something is missing ?
Tigray does not beg Issayas Afeworki and we will never do! It is just a way of entertaining the Shaebya idiots, which is a very good tool.Tigray is much more stronger then Eritrea militarily and economically. You do not have to believe it. Believe your own dreams and Tigray does care about that. Tigray, Amahara, Oromo and the other tribes in Ethiopia have a very complicated mind set. I think Eritrea will be punished again. I do not think Ethiopians are happy about what Eritrea did to TPLF and Ethiopia. Overthrowing TPLF-EPRDF was the greatest mistake Erithrea did.
I like aboy xehayes performance ,, wey wey grm entertainer
Please wait, video is loading...

tlel

Post by tlel » 02 Aug 2020, 19:19

Axumezana wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 17:38
- Phase 1- 17 years- from Student movement to highly effective political and gorilla fighting force
- Phase 2- 27 years- From gorilla fighting force to highly effective developmental and political force that impacted Ethiopia, Horn of Africa an the
world.
- Phase 3- 30 years working to transform Tigray to be the center of renaissance of Africa and the rebirth of Axumite Federal States

I see the defeat and agony of the haters of the Tigray people to continue since the best success years of TPLF are yet to come!
That is why the dream after disintegrating Ethiopia to trick tigrayans so that your foreign master can wreck the benefit all you are saying absolutely a lie! Most likely you are not even from that region, you are using Tigray to disintegrate Ethiopia so that Egypt, and other countries can control Nile. You are of course clever, using history in order to trick Tigray to be small once disintegrating ethiopia then you want to make your tplf to be the keepers of Nile for your benefit after annhilating Ethiopian and Tigrayan pepople. History is its own Ethiopian history you are not giver, not taker, Tigray is in Ethiopia

tlel

Post by tlel » 02 Aug 2020, 20:32

Axumzena,

I have questions, what about Ethiopia? I know you have plan for Tigray, but do you beleive you can stand in between two enemies or you will make sure they stand on one leg?

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 02 Aug 2020, 22:07

The vision including for present day Ethiopia is illustrated in the article " Tigray Vision 2050 " search it In Mereja forum or "Tigray and Tigrayans the Past and the Future" you can Google it ( published in Zehabesha).

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 02 Aug 2020, 22:58

EPLF built TPLF and owns the blueprint !!

In other words EPLF made TPLF and it can unmade TPLF.

Axumezana wrote:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 02 Aug 2020, 23:17

TPLF should invade Bahri Tigray :mrgreen:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 03 Aug 2020, 01:07

If EPLF had the blue print why the himulating defeat in 1998 to 2000 and the 20 years sanction to Isaias that aged him before time and made him half mental?

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 09 Mar 2021, 20:30

Post by Axumezana » 02 Aug 2020, 14:38

world.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 09 Mar 2021, 20:36

agame-qimmalam go sleep.
Axumezana wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 20:30
Post by Axumezana » 02 Aug 2020, 14:38

world.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 20 Apr 2023, 23:36

Axumezana wrote:
world.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Apr 2023, 23:45

ውሸት ምግብ ቢሆን ጁንታ በጠገበ
ልብስም ቢሆን ኖሮ ስንቱ ጁንታ በደረበ
እንደ ድንጋይ ቢሆን ስንቱ ጁንታ በከበደ
ውሸት እብደት ቢሆን ጁንታ ሁሉ ባበደ
ውሸት እውነት ቢሆን ስንቱ ሰው ባለቀ
ውሸት ስልጣን ቢሆን ስንቱ ጁንታ በረቀቀ
በኪነት ቢመሰል ስንቱ ጁንታ በጨፈረ
ውሸት ፍቅር ቢሆን ስንቱ ጁንታ ባፈቀረ
እንደ ገንዘብ ቢሆን ስንቱ ጁንታ በከበረ
ደግነቱ ውሸት እውነት ሣይሆን ቀረ።
:roll: :roll:

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 21 Apr 2023, 00:23

I have been told before that those common citizens in Tigray who I consider upright and noble are not just but a special 'gold race'. That makes the rest of the people Ethiopia made of some rubbish metal prone to rust. If that is proven to be true this is what they will do next.
1) Tigray will completely self sufficient industrial giant rolling out extremely reliable electric vehicles with a minimum of 10,000 miles per charge
2) It will be a new republic named the Peoples Republic Republic of Axum on January 1, 2024.
3) It's per capita GDP(PPP, Nominal and all that0 will be in excess of $250,000 by 2025.
4) It will send the first crew to Mars by the summer of 2025.
5) Every citizen of that republic will be a college graduate including the new born.
6) It's eastern border will include the entire shore of The Red Sea patrolled by the most powerful naval force in the history of mankind.
7) It will so powerful by the winter of 2024 that all current nuclear bearing countries will be forced the dump their atomic bomb arsenal by the beginning of 2025.
8) The rest of the people of Ethiopia will be required to pay homage to the 'gold race' of this new powerful nation. They will be required to travel to the border of the PRC of Tigray and prostrate in front of the feet of its leaders every year.
9) Its scientists will invent and build AI robots that will everything in the republic which help its citizens to have a life span of minimum 110 years.

I have not listed everything the 'gold race' will be capable of doing. This is just a teaser for you!!! Enjoy!!!!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 21 Apr 2023, 00:56

Like any system under heavy stress, Agameland is unravelling. Crime is getting out of hand. In Adi Grat alone, 29 people were stabbed in just a week one of whom died. It is impossible for the Agame society to recover the shock of the past two years. They only way out is for those who can to migrate out of that accursed land. But Agames like Axumezana are very happy with the rapid degeneration of Chigray. They prefer the cozy paradise of their hallucinations to the miserable realities of their people.
Please wait, video is loading...