Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

Bexai Issu...Will never surrender.....

Post by almaze » 01 Aug 2020, 23:39

Issu the boxer has pledged to fight "tooth and nail" against the Agame slugger :lol: :lol: :lol:

The best pound-for-pound boxer ever!

almaze
Member+

Re: Bexai Issu...Will never surrender.....

Post by almaze » 01 Aug 2020, 23:49

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 02 Aug 2020, 00:19

You keep bashing him day in and dayvout and you were cheering his failed assasination of a few weeks ago. I dont know what he did on you personally. As an outsider to the matter, my observation is that he his very different from the ones who are stuck in Mekele. I think, Isayas loves his country and he doesnt seem to be *leba" contrary to tplf. He could be a dictator where there is no free speech or so but I dont think Issayas is that much evil. In Ethiopia, tplf had made huge investment to assassinate his character and personality. Obviously, to kill him as well.

almaze wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 23:39
Issu the boxer has pledged to fight "tooth and nail" against the Agame slugger :lol: :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 02 Aug 2020, 00:39

Gebrenegus , You’re delusional and pathetic :lol: :lol: :lol: Take your losing attitude elsewhere :lol:

kibramlak wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 00:19
You keep bashing him day in and dayvout and you were cheering his failed assasination of a few weeks ago. I dont know what he did on you personally. As an outsider to the matter, my observation is that he his very different from the ones who are stuck in Mekele. I think, Isayas loves his country and he doesnt seem to be *leba" contrary to tplf. He could be a dictator where there is no free speech or so but I dont think Issayas is that much evil. In Ethiopia, tplf had made huge investment to assassinate his character and personality. Obviously, to kill him as well.

almaze wrote:

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 02 Aug 2020, 01:00

Oh I see, you must have lost your mind and are in hallucination. You didnt answer to my question, maybe you are one of tplf agents. Keep talking with images of cadavers as many mentally I'll people do .... Am out from this thread of evil :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
almaze wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 00:39
Gebrenegus , You’re delusional and pathetic :lol: :lol: :lol: Take your losing attitude elsewhere :lol:

kibramlak wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 00:19

almaze wrote:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 02 Aug 2020, 01:28

Think you have many good comments and much to offer to the board...but certain people aren't worth your time because they have nothing to offer in the way of intelligent conversation. You would be much better off without them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLM

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 02 Aug 2020, 01:47

Almaz is the only person on here speaking facts always listen to someone who does there research :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

almaze wrote:

Follower

Post by Follower » 02 Aug 2020, 02:26

ኣልማዝዋ ኣበዱ፡ኡዙይ ኣትይወን :lol: :lol:
ቀቅላጡ ትብል ኣመተ,ቀቅላጡ እዩ'ዚ ገና ጨርቅኽን ከነደርብየክን ኢና።

Please wait, video is loading...