Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 2138
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Oromo and Amara are immigrants from Southern Africa - They are anti-Ethiopia and are tribal!

Post by EthioRedSea » 01 Aug 2020, 15:47

The Oromo and Amara are migrants from other African regions, from Congo, Zimbabwe, Rwanda as their culture is similar to those countries, which is OK. The Oromo or Galla migrated around 1530 to Ethiopia from their base in Somalia and Kenya. The Amara were Bale and Wollega regions of Ethiopia. Amara were driven out by Oromo or Galla . The amara migrated to shoa and Wello. Later on to Begemidir (Beja Medir).


Abere
Member
Posts: 741
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: Oromo and Amara are immigrants from Southern Africa - They are anti-Ethiopia and are tribal!

Post by Abere » 01 Aug 2020, 15:56

You took out one very important historical fact, those other late comers or immigrants from South India lower or untouchable caste group and Yemen - mostly for labor works during the Afar kingdom which was seated in present day Axum.

Lakeshore
Member
Posts: 912
Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 09:32

Re: Oromo and Amara are immigrants from Southern Africa - They are anti-Ethiopia and are tribal!

Post by Lakeshore » 01 Aug 2020, 16:06

Yet hedge lefenda ale ye Mercato arada!

yo are very funny. I can't stop laughing.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 02 Aug 2020, 10:29, edited 1 time in total.

abel qael
Member+
Posts: 6887
Joined: 07 May 2007, 03:21
Location: gumamistan

Re: Oromo and Amara are immigrants from Southern Africa - They are anti-Ethiopia and are tribal!

Post by abel qael » 01 Aug 2020, 16:44

Abere wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 15:56
You took out one very important historical fact, those other late comers or immigrants from South India lower or untouchable caste group and Yemen - mostly for labor works during the Afar kingdom which was seated in present day Axum.
Abere lka EthioRedSea... keep talking to yourself...kkkkkk And you asked us "what happened to EthioRedSea?" blah, blah, like we do not know it is one of your many nicks.... kkkkkk achberabari Hamasenay-Amharay diqala, typical Oromo hater.

Abere
Member
Posts: 741
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: Oromo and Amara are immigrants from Southern Africa - They are anti-Ethiopia and are tribal!

Post by Abere » 01 Aug 2020, 17:00

abel qael wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 16:44
Abere wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 15:56
You took out one very important historical fact, those other late comers or immigrants from South India lower or untouchable caste group and Yemen - mostly for labor works during the Afar kingdom which was seated in present day Axum.
Abere lka EthioRedSea... keep talking to yourself...kkkkkk And you asked us "what happened to EthioRedSea?" blah, blah, like we do not know it is one of your many nicks.... kkkkkk achberabari Hamasenay-Amharay diqala, typical Oromo hater.
ቃዬልነሽ
ንፋስ ከደቡብ ይወጣ ክልሽ፣ንፋስ ከወደ ሰሜንም ይወጣል። በተፈጥሮ ውሃ ብቻ ነው ቁልቁል የሚወርድ። እስኪ ውሸት ተናግሬ ከሆነ ምኑ ላይ ነው። የአክሱም መንግስት የአፋሯ ንገስተ ሳባ መሆኑ ነው ወይስ ሌላ። በምንም መንገድ ሰው ይምጣ በሹመት ይሁን በባርነት ወይም በስደት አሁን ያለውን ሁኔታ አይቀይርም። ባሮቹም፣ስደተኞቹም ሹሞቹም አሁን ያንን ሊሆኑ አይችሉም - የእነርሱ የውርስ ልጆችም ዘር ማንዘራቸው የለም። አሁን ያለው ሌላ ዘር ሌላ ቅይጥ ትውልድ ነው። ትናንት ላይ ሙጭጭ ብለሽ የቆምሽው አንች ብቻ ነሽ።ደግሞ ብዙ ስለ ሀማሴን ትቀባጥሪያለሽ። ሀማሴን እኮ መሰረተ ጨዋ የትልቅ ሰው ምንጭ ነው።

EthioRedSea
Member
Posts: 2138
Joined: 31 Aug 2019, 11:55

Re: Oromo and Amara are immigrants from Southern Africa - They are anti-Ethiopia and are tribal!

Post by EthioRedSea » 01 Aug 2020, 18:06

Queen Sheba is from Tigray, not Afar. The Afar have nothing to do with ancient Ethiopia. They are immigrants from West Africa.

The only Ethiopians are Tigrigna speakers. Afar do NOT speak Geez and it is impossible for some one who does not speak the language to be a queen of a strong kingdom. The Amara elites have been fabricating lies to discredit Tigray. They failed miserably as Tigray better prepared than before to defend their history.

Saba is Tigrayan- Yemenite Queen.

sun
Member+
Posts: 5271
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Oromo and Amara are immigrants from Southern Africa - They are anti-Ethiopia and are tribal!

Post by sun » 01 Aug 2020, 18:30

EthioRedSea wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 15:47
The Oromo and Amara are migrants from other African regions, from Congo, Zimbabwe, Rwanda as their culture is similar to those countries, which is OK. The Oromo or Galla migrated around 1530 to Ethiopia from their base in Somalia and Kenya. The Amara were Bale and Wollega regions of Ethiopia. Amara were driven out by Oromo or Galla . The amara migrated to shoa and Wello. Later on to Begemidir (Beja Medir).
Really? :lol: :lol:

I am not a politician but yet I sympathize with your pink wet day dreams and hallucinated nightmares due to too much sniffing and too much smoking so as to lose your memory and become completely ignorant about Ethiopians. Please stop sniffing and smoking so that you may see the reality and get out of the pink wet day dreams!
:lol: :lol:

Post Reply