Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10596
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Jul 2020, 20:54

Hawzen wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 20:43
Wedi wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 17:55
Sadacha Macca wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 16:55
Amharu extremists won't fight any war alone, they will hope that eritrea and abiy aka meshrefet helps out.
Sadacha Macca is an agame: This is how I found out that Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame

1. only Tigrians say or write "Amharu" instead of Amhara
2. Sadacha Macca never write a single world in Afaan Oromo.

all these proves that Sadacha Macca is an agame.
Finally we found out him!!
Bingo!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You can't have the audacity to accuse Obbo Sadacha for being Agame because he is a proven proud Oromo brother. If you were to accuse him for sympathizing with Obbo Jawar's fanatic group who believe they are bigger than Ethiopia, you can go ahead. When it comes to brother Sun, he is a very brilliant Oromo brother as well as a very proud Ethiopian. You better leave these two Oromo brothers alone!!!

In fact, many people suspect that you brother Wedi= Tarik Hatela from Wuqro :lol: :lol: :lol: . Why would any person who claims as Eritrean call the God fearing people of Oromo names if Tarik Hatel were not from the least important killil Tigray ???

God bless the people of Oromo and Ethiopia.

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

I sympathize with Jawar because of his contributions, but I am not a blind follower of ANYONE. So, when he is wrong, or when I disagree with him, I let him know; whether directly or indirectly. I support him when he does good things that contribute to the Oromo cause, well being, etc.
The same way, rational Eritreans with a mind of their own, won't just blindly follow Obbo Isayas, but for the sake of eritrean unity and so on; they would not get on an ethiopian forum and publicly air out their differences with him- I doubt it, and I have yet to see eritreans on here do that, they act as if every move he's made is correct, as if he were Jesus [peace be upon him].

Oromos have what you call, extremists among us, but the others do as well, meaning the ''amharu'' do too, the ''agames,'' do too...but when some of them only acknowledge the oromo ones, while ignoring the ones among them who massacred 100's of gumuz women and babies, burned agews alive, and other crimes; how fair is that? Can we say they genuinely want to coexist with oromos and others?
a true ethiopian would want extremists, with blood on their hands, brought to justice, regardless of what ethnicity they *HAPPEN* to be born into.

But, oh, when it comes to the idiots/criminals who are oromo, they have no problem talking about them 24/7.
A fair person, who fears God, would say: criminals represent themselves, not the ethnicity or nation they happen to belong to, through no choice of theirs, but by the will of their Lord.
But, of course, most, people are too blinded by their internalized biases, hatred, etc, to ever admit this.
It's just easier for them, to blame an entire nation, for the crimes and actions of few, as opposed to blaming those who did it.

I think tarik=wedi too, the more I see them agreeing with each other, the same way tarik=judgement day1234, it's been exposed, when he commented as judgementday1234 one time by accident and he's NEVER addressed it because he was caught.

I wonder if tarik=sister belaynesh aka weshiye?

abel qael
Member+
Posts: 6907
Joined: 07 May 2007, 03:21
Location: gumamistan

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by abel qael » 31 Jul 2020, 21:06

Sadancha do not get fooled by the eternally menustrating Hamasenay tra'nny called hawazen, she is here to do nothing other than to bi'tch about being forbidden from su'ckin my anaconda, she hates Tigray like her Ho'mosexual brother, Tarik, coz I refused to deepthroat her after I sodomized Tarik.

Tra'nny Hawzen, Wedi is a gonderam midget, he hates cursedartera more than me, so he cannot be Tarik. Tarik is the worst enemy of Tigray who is so obsessed about the destruction of Tigray and genocide of Tigreans, he is even worse than you on that, so embrace him as your own ho'mosexual brother, do not feel ashamed of him... you just want to use him as weapon to insult Oromos and then you cover him with fake Tigray blanket to pit Tigreans against their Oromo brothers. Hamasenay bandas learned this fascistic Italian tricks when they were su'cking Italian dks . Now everybody knows why Hamasenay Lootineshes and qedad meakor [deleted] like you trade identitty depending on the day's political market. Everybody knows you are here to act as the most submissive Hamasenay Ho'mo who loves to su'ck any Oromo and Amharay Shilho if it helps ease the cursedarteran fear of being destroyed by Tigray. It is interesting why 8 million cursed hamasenays who are getting Amharu, Mesrefet and Arab support against Tigray still want Oromos to accompany them to Badme. What a coward Ho'mosexual Hamasenay tribe ... and still hamasenay ho'mos are killing Oromos along with Meshrefet .. and Tigray is only 6 million and currently embattled on all its corners... what will hamasenay do if he was in situation like Tigray.. I bet tra'nny hawazen will su'ck 1000 Oromo and Amharu dks per day, eternally menustrating tr'anny lady hawzen cross the border into our country and keep su'cking our dks you bi'tch

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 18399
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by tarik » 31 Jul 2020, 21:22

abel qael wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 21:06
Sadancha do not get fooled by the eternally menustrating Hamasenay tra'nny called hawazen, she is here to do nothing other than to bi'tch about being forbidden from su'ckin my anaconda, she hates Tigray like her Ho'mosexual brother, Tarik, coz I refused to deepthroat her after I sodomized Tarik.

Tra'nny Hawzen, Wedi is a gonderam midget, he hates cursedartera more than me, so he cannot be Tarik. Tarik is the worst enemy of Tigray who is so obsessed about the destruction of Tigray and genocide of Tigreans, he is even worse than you on that, so embrace him as your own ho'mosexual brother, do not feel ashamed of him... you just want to use him as weapon to insult Oromos and then you cover him with fake Tigray blanket to pit Tigreans against their Oromo brothers. Hamasenay bandas learned this fascistic Italian tricks when they were su'cking Italian dks . Now everybody knows why Hamasenay Lootineshes and qedad meakor [deleted] like you trade identitty depending on the day's political market. Everybody knows you are here to act as the most submissive Hamasenay Ho'mo who loves to su'ck any Oromo and Amharay Shilho if it helps ease the cursedarteran fear of being destroyed by Tigray. It is interesting why 8 million cursed hamasenays who are getting Amharu, Mesrefet and Arab support against Tigray still want Oromos to accompany them to Badme. What a coward Ho'mosexual Hamasenay tribe ... and still hamasenay ho'mos are killing Oromos along with Meshrefet .. and Tigray is only 6 million and currently embattled on all its corners... what will hamasenay do if he was in situation like Tigray.. I bet tra'nny hawazen will su'ck 1000 Oromo and Amharu dks per day, eternally menustrating tr'anny lady hawzen cross the border into our country and keep su'cking our dks you bi'tch
Abel qael aka aziza aka halafi aka axumawi aka...... YO agame [ deleted ], u r a [deleted] [email protected] arse agame niggger, i am a straight PURE BLOOD ERITREAN who loves women and fkkkk them daily, unlike u agames, all of u all r [email protected] mozerfkkkkers. I hate hawzen ur agame cousin. I wish i was z leader of ERITREA. I WOULD BUILD A NUCLEAR BOMB AND BOMB ALL OF cursed-land-tigray and erase u hasadat abaqat zerrrr from z face of earth. But agame isias and abiy r 2 soft on u hasadat baztards with green eyes devils. BURN TIGRAY BURN ALL TEGARU ALIVE!!! ONLY A DEAD TIGRAWAY IS A GOOD TIGRAWAY!!! :x

abel qael
Member+
Posts: 6907
Joined: 07 May 2007, 03:21
Location: gumamistan

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by abel qael » 31 Jul 2020, 21:38

Kintarotam hamaenay Tarik you homeless beggar in LA Embaye melekin your judgementday as per your other nick will come when I catch as you get so'domized on the Park near the shody burger King on Woods Avenue, LA. America is full of cursedarteran hamasenay ho'mos as European and Arabian cities and you dksucker ho'mo says you are not Dksucker like 90% Hamasenays.. you dirty ho'mo, the reason Hamasenays hate Tigreas is becoz Tigreans are straight like arrow and refuse to fo'ck hamasenay [deleted]. Hawazen is your hamasenay tra'nny sister, embrace her even if she hates you and she is is eternally menustrating- I'.e adefam tr'anny.

Hamasenay tra'nnies like this are flooding in American streets .

abel qael
Member+
Posts: 6907
Joined: 07 May 2007, 03:21
Location: gumamistan

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by abel qael » 31 Jul 2020, 21:57

Sadacha, check what wedi was posting when he heard meshrefet was sending troops to crush fano in Gonder, he was preaching day and night how Tigray and Amara should unite and defend themselves in Gonder coz , as he put it, "Tigray will be next ' G-invasion victim' after amaraa" blah, blah. At that time Wedi was insulting meshrefet and Oromos on daly basis and condemning the Amara group of Demekech for allowing Meshrefet to send troops to destroy Fano, but he immediately changed his view of Meshrefet after he learned it was a fake maneuver intended to bring federal army to the border of Tigray in preparation of invading Tigray and not to destroy fano. wedi is 100% amharay,. gonderie to be precise, you can take it to the bank and cash it.Wedi hates Tigray and Oromo equally... he also hates [deleted] but for now he uses the qoshasha fi'nafint hamasenays to attack tigray .... and I think he is a gonderie who ones lived in cursedartera as he understands some Tigrigna words. I'm sure wedi is impressed on how perfectly I smoked him out of his
flimsy cocoons. wedi cannot be the terrible ho'mosexual hamasenay-wedielitu Tarik aka Embayemelekin aka judgementday, for he hates [deleted] while the latter worships cursedartera minus tigraway wedimedhin. His hate of Tigray goes that far, coz hamasenay-deqielitu mixes like Embayemlekin are scared that tigray will eradicate them when it re-annexes its midribahri and midribeja provinces.

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 18399
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by tarik » 31 Jul 2020, 23:23

[email protected] agame aziza aka abel qael asking 4 asylum. !!! WEEY GUUD !!! :lol:
:lol:

abel qael
Member+
Posts: 6907
Joined: 07 May 2007, 03:21
Location: gumamistan

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by abel qael » 01 Aug 2020, 02:32

Weyzero tra'nny Embaye melekin,can you post your picture with your qunno, anchi adefam shimagle wedielitu hamasenay ho'mo, the Amharay ga'y you posted above learned fa'ggism from ar'teran ho'mos in South Africa and he says his mother is cursedarteran bi'tch, so he is half-aharu and half-hamasenay ho'mo. You know ar'teran ho'mos like you are spread arounf the whole world and su'cking so many HIV infected dks like this dirty hamasenay ho'mo belo ,who, just like you, says his [deleted] is open and dirty and full of kintarot,
Just listen to this typical hamasenay ho'mo.

Follower
Member
Posts: 1609
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by Follower » 01 Aug 2020, 05:27

Hawzen wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 20:43
Wedi wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 17:55
Sadacha Macca wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 16:55
Amharu extremists won't fight any war alone, they will hope that eritrea and abiy aka meshrefet helps out.
Sadacha Macca is an agame: This is how I found out that Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame

1. only Tigrians say or write "Amharu" instead of Amhara
2. Sadacha Macca never write a single world in Afaan Oromo.

all these proves that Sadacha Macca is an agame.
Finally we found out him!!
Bingo!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You can't have the audacity to accuse Obbo Sadacha for being Agame because he is a proven proud Oromo brother. If you were to accuse him for sympathizing with Obbo Jawar's fanatic group who believe they are bigger than Ethiopia, you can go ahead. When it comes to brother Sun, he is a very brilliant Oromo brother as well as a very proud Ethiopian. You better leave these two Oromo brothers alone!!!

In fact, many people suspect that you brother Wedi= Tarik Hatela from Wuqro :lol: :lol: :lol: . Why would any person who claims as Eritrean call the God fearing people of Oromo names if the low IQ Tarik Hatel were not from the least important killil Tigray who tries hard to create friction between the people of Eritrea and Oromo???

God bless the people of Oromo and Ethiopia.

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Spot on::

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 1830
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by Somaliman » 01 Aug 2020, 06:28

Sadacha Macca wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 20:36
Somaliman wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 20:08
Wedi wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 17:55
Sadacha Macca wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 16:55
Amharu extremists won't fight any war alone, they will hope that eritrea and abiy aka meshrefet helps out.
Sadacha Macca is an agame: This is how I found out that Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame

1. only Tigrians say or write "Amharu" instead of Amhara
2. Sadacha Macca never write a single world in Afaan Oromo.

all these proves that Sadacha Macca is an agame.
Finally we found out him!!
Bingo!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:





No, he's a robot!

Lol, that's funny. An oromo Muslim robot!
As a Muslim, I am commanded to take the moderate path in life, to not be extreme, or too lenient;

so here is the haqq, truth:

1-there were, and are, indeed ''agames,'' who used/perhaps still, pose as oromos, amharas or ''amharus'' or amaras, and other ethnic group's members, to cause conflict, hatred, etc- but I am not one of them, regardless of how much they bark at me. Me borrowing phrases from another language won't change that.

2- they need to realize that, TPLF isn't solely responsible for Ethiopia's woes, if you are trying to be fair and just, you'd know this. they would not have ruled for 1 day, forget over 20 years, without the help of the OPDO/ANDM, sellout hodams in the EPRDF from the 2 largest ethnic groups in the country, respectively the oromo and ''amharu,'' or amara/amhara.

3. today's tplf, can never ever ever rule again, so when eritreans or even some of our own countrymen of ethiopia say the tplf wants to return to the old days; they should know that's impossible, simply because no ''amharu'' or oromo will be there to help them and you cannot rule ethiopia without some support from those two groups.
they may wish for those days to return, because of the money and power associated with them, but alas, that cannot happen again.

and oromos can work with their countrymen, be it tigrayans, sidama, afar, etc, if they have a common interest, because interests remain and alliances change- just look at how alliances changed radically in the last few decades.
for example, ezema aka g7 aka cud, an anti federalist party, is siding with abiy, and they are an enemy of oromos, and isayas is also siding with them, a party that could be described as ''extremist-amharu/amara unitarist'' party, but he doesn't care, because he's in it for his own interests, i.e. revenge against tplf...


let's summarize it briefly;
In the TGE era of the early 1990's, prior to the pointless and highly destructive badme war, the TPLF, and EPLF, worked together to dismantle the OLF, by ''recycling'' derg POW's of oromo descent, and other oromos, to make the OPDO.
do i blame all eritreans?? no. they did, what they perceived what was in their best interests, even if it was to the detriment of the oromos, and it was their government; not their people.
... part of the blame can go to OLF leaders [leenco lata, dima nagewo, etc].. for not being more efficient leaders, because had they truly gotten to the broad masses of the oromo, they could have had an army of 200,000 strong oromos, if not more, and that army would've been able to easily repel ANY attack be it from eplf or tplf. oromos, armed equally, united, can handle any enemy in the horn; there's a reason why the italians saw our fierce oromo horsemen charging, and ran for their lives screaming like babies. Lol.

years later, alliances changing again.

that's the nature of politics.






Sadacha Macca,

My sarcastic comment was addressed at the poor argument and logical basis of the OP for labeling you as an Agame. I've no doubt you're Oromo! Don't waste your energy in proving that you're Oromo to anyone here, it's just not worth it. Calling anyone one doesn't agree with Agame has been both common and very familiar on this forum. if we count how many people have been called Agame at one point in time on this forum, the whole forum would automatically become an exclusive club of Agames. I got called Agame myself for over 10 years on this forum, while I didn't even know what Agame was about!

Eid Mubarak!

Wedi
Member
Posts: 836
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: Exposed!! Sadacha Macca is a certified and fully fledged agame!! WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by Wedi » 01 Aug 2020, 07:31

Sadacha Macca === Sun === Agame.

I have proved and showed you this fact with concrete evidences.
For me the case of Sadacha Macca === Sun is a closed case!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Reply