Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
OPFist
Member
Posts: 1182
Joined: 29 Sep 2013, 09:27

Oromo-Tegaru-Alliance (OTA) Against the Neo-naftagna Regime of Dr. Abiy’s EPP

Post by OPFist » 31 Jul 2020, 14:03

Oromo-Tegaru-Alliance (OTA) Against the Neo-naftagna Regime of Dr. Abiy’s EPP

Thanks to the betrayal maneuver of Dr. Abiy, Oromo nationalists are again at the recieving end of the dictatorial rule in Finfinne palace being dominated by the Neo-naftagnas. Pro-Amharanet Oromo elites are doing their dirty job of suppressing Oromummaa as always. These Oromo elites being led by Dr. Abiy are revering Amharanet and Amharinya instead of respecting their own Oromummaa and Oromiffaa. Such mentality is typical of colonized nations. Certain part of oppressed nations always suffer from slave mentality so that they worship culture and language of their oppressors. Oromo elites in EPP seem to be under influence of this syndrom. That is why they gave away the victory of Oromo people which we got by sacrifice of Qarrees and Qeerros to the Neo-nagtsgnas. Accordingly, they now enjoy full support of all Naftagnas, especially that of conservative Amhara elites because of their coward action (crackdown) against the genuine Oromo nationalists.
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2017 ... thiopia-2/
Last edited by OPFist on 31 Jul 2020, 14:11, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 1877
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: Oromo-Tegaru-Alliance (OTA) Against the Neo-naftagna Regime of Dr. Abiy’s EPP

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 31 Jul 2020, 14:10

Adaa, Meta and Sodo ethnicities:
Quote unquote (written 70 years ago)
The Oromo of Shewa do not limit adoption to their racial group only; they adopt Amhara and Gurage with whom they are often intermingled. In such case no legal or ceremonial procedure is observed. As soon as somebody passes around the news that he is ready to give away his child, anybody who wishes may ask for it and take it home. They may or may not pay for the child according to the circumstances. This kind of adoption is obviously of a more recent than the traditional adoption among the Oromo. The following is a description of the latter.
In some instances in the past an Oromo tribe adopted a neighbouring tribe (not Oromo) by recognizing it as part of the Oromo race. I was told that once Sodo Gurage were adopted by the Soddo Oromo. Among the Oromo themselves the Metta tribe (living North of Addis Alam) was adopted by Bako tribe. In the same way the Galan (according to the Oromo genealogy) who was the ancestor of all the Gaan Galan Oromo, adopted the Adaa tribe, living now around Bishoftu and Mojjo, as one of his sons.

The Anfilo tribe of Shebele Woreda, Kelem Wollega

Anfillo (also known as Mao or Southern Mao) is a Northern Omotic language spoken in western Ethiopia by a few hundred people. The term Anfillo is used to refer both to the language and the people found in a small community in the Anfillo woreda, part of the Mirab Welega Zone. The language is on the verge of extinction as it is spoken only by adults above the age of sixty. All younger generations have shifted to Western Oromo.[1]

Anfillo has five vowels and about 22 consonants. Long vowels and consonants do occur and may have phonemic value. The basic word order is subject–object–verb. Nouns follow their modifier. Verbs are inflected for tense, aspect and mood. Three tenses are marked morphologically: present, past, and future. Gender and number are expressed lexically.

he Mao: One ethnicity, different dialects

James (1981:29) states that Mao can be considered a social term that identifies indigenous people with a close relationship to the dominating Oromo population, not as equal partners but as servants or farm workers depending on the land owners. The highlands – lowlands opposition may reinforce this fact since the Oromo and thus the Mao population traditionally is limited to the areas with higher elevation. Mao can be speakers of Omotic languages, yet also speakers of a Koman language (cf. Bender 1975:125). However, on a deeper level we see some differences. When asked for self-designation, speakers of Omotic languages call themselves Mao without any hesitation, while it turns out that the term Mao is not equally accepted by speakers of Koman Mao:

They call us Mao – but we are Sit Shwala (Matiwos Adaba, Ac’wo Orda).

The word Mao[24] is Omotic and means ‘man; people’, occurring as [ma:ɪ] in Seze and as [mɔ:] in Hozo[25]. In the Koman Mao dialects the meaning of a word <mao> is opaque. It would, however, give a wrong picture to limit the term Mao to the speakers of Omotic languages.

In figure 2 the villages with mainly speakers of Koman Mao/Gwama and Komo are arranged in clusters according to the self-designation of the people (P) and their languages (L). The arrangement of the villages is based on the answers of the questions 3.What do you call your people? (P) and 4.What do you call your language? (L). Neighbouring villages with for the most part identical answers are combined in an oval. https://journals.dartmouth.edu/cgi-bin/ ... mlOnce=yes

OPFist
Member
Posts: 1182
Joined: 29 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: Oromo-Tegaru-Alliance (OTA) Against the Neo-naftagna Regime of Dr. Abiy’s EPP

Post by OPFist » 01 Aug 2020, 12:22

We like it or not, there is a big ‘elephant in the room,’ which we all tend to evade, but the EPP effectively exploits; i.e. the 30 years long conflict: ‘Oromo elites Vs. Tegaru elites’. This conflict was the main area of fear not to cooperate in a possible revolution against the EPP regime. The Oromos do dream and wish that Tegaru people share their vision, also Tegaru elite want that Oromo elites struggle for freedom of their people from Amharanet domination as well as for independence of Oromia region, to live in the future as a good neighbor of independent Oromia. Both blocs used to express their respective wish, and they do consider as if their respective own wish is the only reality on ground, but EPP knows very well that these two communities are not yet in a position to trust each other. Its cadres exploited this situation to hinder Tsunami of revolution from coming against their bosses in Finfinne palace. But now, the freedom struggle is ging on, yet Tegaru and Oromo elites didn’t come to terms in order to make Ethiopia (Great Oromia) democratic, peaceful and prosperious.

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 2091
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: Oromo-Tegaru-Alliance (OTA) Against the Neo-naftagna Regime of Dr. Abiy’s EPP

Post by Noble Amhara » 01 Aug 2020, 12:31

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 14:10
Adaa, Meta and Sodo ethnicities:
Quote unquote (written 70 years ago)
The Oromo of Shewa do not limit adoption to their racial group only; they adopt Amhara and Gurage with whom they are often intermingled. In such case no legal or ceremonial procedure is observed. As soon as somebody passes around the news that he is ready to give away his child, anybody who wishes may ask for it and take it home. They may or may not pay for the child according to the circumstances. This kind of adoption is obviously of a more recent than the traditional adoption among the Oromo. The following is a description of the latter.
In some instances in the past an Oromo tribe adopted a neighbouring tribe (not Oromo) by recognizing it as part of the Oromo race. I was told that once Sodo Gurage were adopted by the Soddo Oromo. Among the Oromo themselves the Metta tribe (living North of Addis Alam) was adopted by Bako tribe. In the same way the Galan (according to the Oromo genealogy) who was the ancestor of all the Gaan Galan Oromo, adopted the Adaa tribe, living now around Bishoftu and Mojjo, as one of his sons.

https://journals.dartmouth.edu/cgi-bin/ ... mlOnce=yes
SHEWA IS ETHIOPIA if OROMO WANT INDEPENDENCE they SHOULD declare it in SHASHAME ARSI & BALE & GemAitam Borana!! Oromos have exterminated so many tribes today’s Ethiopia isn’t as diverse as the Ethiopia our ancestors knew in 15th century our country had probably 800 Tribes Know all exterminated into Oromo!! WEEY GUUD!

Today’s Oromia is already Greater Oromia a whole region of genocide of 800 Tribes now exterminated and wiped from the earth how cruel, now they want to wipe other tribes and ethnics until Ethiopia is only Oromo !!

This is why Abiy needs to exterminate them !!!

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 3425
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: Oromo-Tegaru-Alliance (OTA) Against the Neo-naftagna Regime of Dr. Abiy’s EPP

Post by DefendTheTruth » 01 Aug 2020, 16:08

OPFist wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 14:03
Oromo-Tegaru-Alliance (OTA) Against the Neo-naftagna Regime of Dr. Abiy’s EPP

Thanks to the betrayal maneuver of Dr. Abiy, Oromo nationalists are again at the recieving end of the dictatorial rule in Finfinne palace being dominated by the Neo-naftagnas. Pro-Amharanet Oromo elites are doing their dirty job of suppressing Oromummaa as always. These Oromo elites being led by Dr. Abiy are revering Amharanet and Amharinya instead of respecting their own Oromummaa and Oromiffaa. Such mentality is typical of colonized nations. Certain part of oppressed nations always suffer from slave mentality so that they worship culture and language of their oppressors. Oromo elites in EPP seem to be under influence of this syndrom. That is why they gave away the victory of Oromo people which we got by sacrifice of Qarrees and Qeerros to the Neo-nagtsgnas. Accordingly, they now enjoy full support of all Naftagnas, especially that of conservative Amhara elites because of their coward action (crackdown) against the genuine Oromo nationalists.
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2017 ... thiopia-2/
Arab lame,

old habits die hard, they say. You feel yourself dignified while shamelessly claiming about one and the same thing in two contradictory views.

- in public you will no more say "Oromo is colonized" and if you dare to say, then you will be pressed hard to say who colonized them and how.

- The same goes about your shameless claim of "Oromo is enslaved", that is why you will never use your ill-fated claim of "Fincilla Diddaa Garbummaa" (uprise against slavery) in your business of instigating violence against the peaceful citizens of the country.

- The same is true about your claim of "victory gained by the sacrifices of Qarrees and Qeerros" while you can't show how that was done, when everybody now agrees that not only the youth of the different communities (specially the Oromos, the Amharas, and some part of the southern nations and nationalities) but also part of those in the party in power itself rebelled against the system and the coordination of all the efforts finally managed to topple the system. So, here too you are making a white lie.

We used to think of arab lames only perhaps dishonest but they are also delusioned and thought that they can put one of their legs in the legal shpere and the other leg in the outlawed bush and claim about toppling the government by use of violence. An imbecile gangs couldn't differentiate between winning on market place idea or subscribe to the idea of toppling an opponent with a means of violence and mixing the two would be incompatible and will only backfire on the shooter himself.

Now live the rest of your life leaking your self-inflicted wounds, there is no other help for you!

sun
Member+
Posts: 5287
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: Oromo-Tegaru-Alliance (OTA) Against the Neo-naftagna Regime of Dr. Abiy’s EPP

Post by sun » 01 Aug 2020, 16:45

OPFist wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 14:03
Oromo-Tegaru-Alliance (OTA) Against the Neo-naftagna Regime of Dr. Abiy’s EPP

Thanks to the betrayal maneuver of Dr. Abiy, Oromo nationalists are again at the recieving end of the dictatorial rule in Finfinne palace being dominated by the Neo-naftagnas. Pro-Amharanet Oromo elites are doing their dirty job of suppressing Oromummaa as always. These Oromo elites being led by Dr. Abiy are revering Amharanet and Amharinya instead of respecting their own Oromummaa and Oromiffaa. Such mentality is typical of colonized nations. Certain part of oppressed nations always suffer from slave mentality so that they worship culture and language of their oppressors. Oromo elites in EPP seem to be under influence of this syndrom. That is why they gave away the victory of Oromo people which we got by sacrifice of Qarrees and Qeerros to the Neo-nagtsgnas. Accordingly, they now enjoy full support of all Naftagnas, especially that of conservative Amhara elites because of their coward action (crackdown) against the genuine Oromo nationalists.
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2017 ... thiopia-2/
Hmm... :P

The topic would have been better read, "inferior Oromos searching for slave owners to be enslaved and feel secure under the worm arms and shadows of the slave lords" Typical case of chasing the rainbow to become dumber and dumber like the garden hoe!
:lol:

tlel
Member
Posts: 1507
Joined: 28 Dec 2019, 14:24

Re: Oromo-Tegaru-Alliance (OTA) Against the Neo-naftagna Regime of Dr. Abiy’s EPP

Post by tlel » 01 Aug 2020, 18:35

Noble Amhara wrote:
01 Aug 2020, 12:31
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
31 Jul 2020, 14:10
Adaa, Meta and Sodo ethnicities:
Quote unquote (written 70 years ago)
The Oromo of Shewa do not limit adoption to their racial group only; they adopt Amhara and Gurage with whom they are often intermingled. In such case no legal or ceremonial procedure is observed. As soon as somebody passes around the news that he is ready to give away his child, anybody who wishes may ask for it and take it home. They may or may not pay for the child according to the circumstances. This kind of adoption is obviously of a more recent than the traditional adoption among the Oromo. The following is a description of the latter.
In some instances in the past an Oromo tribe adopted a neighbouring tribe (not Oromo) by recognizing it as part of the Oromo race. I was told that once Sodo Gurage were adopted by the Soddo Oromo. Among the Oromo themselves the Metta tribe (living North of Addis Alam) was adopted by Bako tribe. In the same way the Galan (according to the Oromo genealogy) who was the ancestor of all the Gaan Galan Oromo, adopted the Adaa tribe, living now around Bishoftu and Mojjo, as one of his sons.

https://journals.dartmouth.edu/cgi-bin/ ... mlOnce=yes
SHEWA IS ETHIOPIA if OROMO WANT INDEPENDENCE they SHOULD declare it in SHASHAME ARSI & BALE & GemAitam Borana!! Oromos have exterminated so many tribes today’s Ethiopia isn’t as diverse as the Ethiopia our ancestors knew in 15th century our country had probably 800 Tribes Know all exterminated into Oromo!! WEEY GUUD!

Today’s Oromia is already Greater Oromia a whole region of genocide of 800 Tribes now exterminated and wiped from the earth how cruel, now they want to wipe other tribes and ethnics until Ethiopia is only Oromo !!

This is why Abiy needs to exterminate them !!!
You idiot, coward, stop dividing people as shewan or other and creating borders, all are ethiopians and we are struggling for that while you are trying to stay tiny we knw who you are tplf/shabia trying to create Amara ethno nationalist using their name. you are benefiting your foreign masters

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 2091
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: Oromo-Tegaru-Alliance (OTA) Against the Neo-naftagna Regime of Dr. Abiy’s EPP

Post by Noble Amhara » 01 Aug 2020, 21:11

Be Ethiopian liek a donkey while they already exterminate and genocide innocent Amhara people. In Ethiopia 24/7 non political Amharas being killed by others. So why be a Ethiopian donkey so that Satanic country could kill more of my people. You want Amhara to be silent on our genocide wanting Amhara people not to exist. shame on you!

The More Amhara stays with Ethiopia the more genocide and extermination and slavery we will face. That sh!tty nation is a graveyard of my people so it’s time to separate from It

It’s either Life or Death!

Amhara should be its own country we can save millions of life’s which Ethiopia doesn’t care about in Ethiopia Amara lives don’t matter. Ethiopia is dead and hasn’t existed since 1991

Post Reply