Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Lakeshore
Member
Posts: 923
Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 09:32

ኦሮሞ የሚባል ነገድ ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ የለም There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Lakeshore » 30 Jul 2020, 10:19

Let me ask you one question?
Who are Oromo? Those who speak Oromigna? No! because you call them Shoa, Gobena when their opinion is not to support you.
Who is your Oromo? those who practice the idol ( pinis on for head)-worshiping Gedda cult followers? No! because you and jawar call them infidel non-muslim.
Who are your Oromo people? those who are Christian? No! you slaughter them and call them Menilik followers.
Who do you call Oromo People? those who are married to other ethnic peaceful Ethiopians like Abyi. No yo already declare them as non-Oromo.

Who are your Oromo people? Those who live in central high land. No, you call them Tulema and kill them.

Who are your Oromo people? Those who live in western Ethiopia. No, you kill them to as Christians ባሮ ቱምሳ የተገደለው በጃራ አባገዳ

So who is your Oromo? who are you to tell others none Oromo and only you and your kind are. Tell us what is the criteria to be an Oromo? In my opinion, there is no one in Ethiopia who is not in one of these categories. These lead me to the conclusion that the Ormos should some group outside Ethiopia. And there is no Oromo clan in Ethiopia but there are proud Ethiopian who speak Oromigna, married to Ethiopians, and have children. some are Muslims, Christians, or believe in Geda. Who knows how to live together and who do not slaughter their neighbors and families.

If your Oromo is from outside who are hungry for power and money then they will be destroyed at any coast like we are doing now we have no appetite for terrorism in Ethiopia.
Top
Last edited by Lakeshore on 30 Jul 2020, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10591
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Jul 2020, 10:59

What a retarded post with 0 facts presented to substantiate the absurd and false claim in the title of the post.
Wow, imagine being so blinded by hatred, that you lie and spread nonsensical propaganda to denigrate the very backbone of the same country you *claim* to love.

Wedi
Member
Posts: 829
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Wedi » 30 Jul 2020, 11:25

Show us the existence of Oromo with concrete facts and evidences including its origin and where it come from. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 10:59
What a retarded post with 0 facts presented to substantiate the absurd and false claim in the title of the post.
Wow, imagine being so blinded by hatred, that you lie and spread nonsensical propaganda to denigrate the very backbone of the same country you *claim* to love.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10591
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Jul 2020, 12:16

Wedi wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 11:25
Show us the existence of Oromo with concrete facts and evidences including its origin and where it come from. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 10:59
What a retarded post with 0 facts presented to substantiate the absurd and false claim in the title of the post.
Wow, imagine being so blinded by hatred, that you lie and spread nonsensical propaganda to denigrate the very backbone of the same country you *claim* to love.

Why would I waste my time trying to inform idiots blinded by hatred? If you think we Oromos do not exist, then why do you guys insult us all, day in and day out, and whine like babies about us; as opposed to seeing us in real life like MEN?!

Aurorae
Member
Posts: 496
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 02:21

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Aurorae » 30 Jul 2020, 12:23

Guys,

There is no reason why Oromos and Amharas can not get along. You two, are the majority after all. A strong central government will not work in Ethiopia. The Switzerland form of government with Ethnic empowerment is the best fit. If not, you might as well dissolve the country peacefully. I am Eritrean, the Eritrean model will never work in Ethiopia. It would entail disaster. You can take that to the bank for trillion dollars :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abere
Member
Posts: 766
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Abere » 30 Jul 2020, 12:42

Aurorae wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 12:23
Guys,

There is no reason why Oromos and Amharas can not get along. You two, are the majority after all. A strong central government will not work in Ethiopia. The Switzerland form of government with Ethnic empowerment is the best fit. If not, you might as well dissolve the country peacefully. I am Eritrean, the Eritrean model will never work in Ethiopia. It would entail disaster. You can take that to the bank for trillion dollars :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you talking countries or a country? you are prescribing a lethal drug, please keep it to yourself. Time is the best school. We have learnt enough about it. We are over with it. Ethiopia is among the few oldest nation on God's green earth, it exists before the best model of democracy , the U.S. and the UK, etc. Why should she be a copy cat while? The easiest route to a stable sovereign Ethiopia is to do away or demolish the tribal federation nest where hired mercenaries hiding in and close all their spawned media such OMN. I think Isaias is right to close down any ethnic or tribal mercenary hubs where incurable infection of backwardness and Aba violence / Aba geda/ could harm hardworking citizens. You can complain on other stuffs, but on this he is a good role model. Abiy has to emulate him and demolish these nasty infectious hubs, tribal federalism. When Ethiopia cures herself of this infection, entirely caused and are rampant in TPLF's Tigray and OLF's Oromo, the whole regions will be healthy. The source of infection is in Ethiopia, like the source of water the life of the desert people is Abay or lake Tana. Don't play games with Ethiopians - we will not buy your idea.This comes from an enemy not from a friend.
Stay Safe and Stay healthy from COVID-19 and tribalism

Yakume
Member+
Posts: 6160
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 13:52

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Yakume » 30 Jul 2020, 12:50

This is not a joke, but a fact. There was no ethnic "Oromo" before the Derg regime. Mengistu Haile Mariam who is Oromo created Oromos who are coalition of people from different groups and religions.

More than 30% of what we call today "Oromo" are Somali. Borana & Libaan are sons of Ali and brothers of Garre Ali and Somali. Jaarsoo, Arusi, Ittu, Aniyaa, Noole, Warra Doobiro and Warra Girii are also Somali.

Karrayyuu, Daaccii and Raya are Afar.

Some are from Malagasy, Kenya and Rwanda (Kinyarwanda). The rest are Amhara and their lineage goes back to Abyssinia.

The same is true with Amhara and Gurage.

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 2091
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Jul 2020, 13:32

Oromo especially is Shewa are more likely a linguistic ethnicity even some are amharas who assimilated into speaking Oromo some r Gurage sodo. Tulama Oromos being completly hated and despised due to there Orthodox Faith which is called Diqala by OPDO. The rest are Oromo Savages like Wellega crazy people. Jimma crazy Arsi crazy Hararghe crazy Borana crazy bale crazy: Jagama Kello is indistinguishable from most Amharas he must have Amara ancestory from Barara town. Also Selale in 16th century was Amhara Gebrarya but was lost and the people today think they r bloody Oromo. It’s mostly Semien Shewa & Wollo Women that are assimilated into the terrible animalistic culture of galla language or Amhara gudfiechas dance etc. There is nothing great or beautiful by being a galla who worships trees and are Nomadic people with no history other then invasions them being Dikalas this is why Galla always wants to loot Wollo & Raya Culture which is Bete Amhara. Amhara have shama and are stunning unlike there Cow skin wearing Arsi People. They always have to steal Amhara Clothing they gotta be banned from Kemise as the town comes back to Fano Bete Amharigna who will due History a favour by securing the homelands of Amhara which the sinful galla wants to steal

It must be in Oromo DNA or consciousness to gather like animals in mobs to feel powerful no other creatures are like this the Oromos gather as mobs Oromos only feel powerful when they are in herds like nomadic livestock.


Amhara & Gurage basing there pride of music cUlture religion being civil etc.

Aurorae
Member
Posts: 496
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 02:21

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Aurorae » 30 Jul 2020, 13:56

Abere wrote,
The easiest route to a stable sovereign Ethiopia is to do away or demolish the tribal federation
I hope everyone doesn't think like you. The Oromos would never settle for anything less, and they are the majority stakeholders. Thank them or curse them, the weyanes have left the legacy and it is not going away unless you want to baptize Ethiopia with blood, and disintegrate it unceremoniously. Learn to compromise for peace sake.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10591
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Jul 2020, 14:00

For something that allegedly doesn't exist, our enemies on here sure are obsessed with us and talk about us a lot.
Interesting indeed!

Federalism or no Ethiopia is the choice, it's simple. Oromos have the power to make or break Ethiopia, with, or without firing a single shot; so to try to govern efficiently by marginalizing us=a recipe to keep ethiopia mired in conflict, never ending poverty, etc.
The only ones who want a more highly centralized govt are amhara elites and their gullible followers, who think that before federalism, ethiopia was heaven on earth and had no internal turmoil.

Lakeshore
Member
Posts: 923
Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 09:32

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Lakeshore » 30 Jul 2020, 14:43

The question is who is Oromo tell us dummy explain to us for those who don’t know who is Oromo. What is the chriteria to be your Oromo. Because the Oromo we know are muslims,christians, married to other ethnics, they died for Ethiopia,make Ethiopian flag rise in Olympic, share the our sorrow and happiness. They do not burn their negbours,rape elderly,slaughter human being. The Oromo we know doesn’t say down down Ethiopian, doesn’t beat up the American host who gave them shelter. If those are your Oreos then they are not from Ethiopia there for their is no Oromo clan in Ethiopia. Tell us the chriteria to be your Oromo dummy

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 2091
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Jul 2020, 14:46

Oromo = Anything that isn’t Ortodox

All Oromo Runners r Orthodox and r seen as Amharas. Lemma Mergersa converted to Protestant to gain power. Being Tulama orthodox is hated by all Oromos tulamas are banned from politics
Lakeshore wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 14:43
The question is who is Oromo tell us dummy explain to us for those who don’t know who is Oromo. What is the chriteria to be your Oromo. Because the Oromo we know are muslims,christians, married to other ethnics, they died for Ethiopia,make Ethiopian flag rise in Olympic, share the our sorrow and happiness. They do not burn their negbours,rape elderly,slaughter human being. The Oromo we know doesn’t say down down Ethiopian, doesn’t beat up the American host who gave them shelter. If those are your Oreos then they are not from Ethiopia there for their is no Oromo clan in Ethiopia. Tell us the chriteria to be your Oromo dummy

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10591
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Jul 2020, 15:21

If you do not know who the backbone of the country, Ethiopia, the country that you claim to love; then I suggest that you read for hours upon hours, with an open mind: until you know who they are.
All of what you said, dying for Ethiopia, winning the Olympics, blah blah blah, has NOTHING to do with an ethnicity and ''if it exists,'' or not.
That's just emotional and empty rhetoric. None of it has ANYTHING to do with whether or not, a certain nation/ethnicity exists or not.
A LOT of our Ethiopian, or Habesha countrymen, are emotion driven, and are incapable of having a calm, civil, intellectual discourse.
It's always driven by emotions and full of insults. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Lakeshore
Member
Posts: 923
Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 09:32

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Lakeshore » 30 Jul 2020, 17:00

Sadacha Mecca, what kind of name is Macca it ain't Ethiopian.

Still, you couldn't tell us what Oromo means and who Oromo's are because it ain't exist. There is no such thing Oromo. You Hachalu said he is Oromo and the others say he is not and killed him. I thought he was Oromo but jawar and Bekele Geriba, Dude [deleted] said he is not.
This is to address the Nobles point of view. These people even establish an Orthodox church and they are dismissed from being Oromo. There is no such thing as an Oromo region or Oromo ethnicity. If individual groups in side present day Oromia region got referendum I do not belive there is no one who claims to be Oromo.
Abyi should dismantle this so-called Oromia region into smaller administrative regions that can serve the people inside properly and throw this fabricated Oromo name.

ኦሮሞ የሚባል ነገድ ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ የለም

Noble Amhara
Member
Posts: 2091
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Jul 2020, 17:04

Lakeshore

Oromo is anything that’s runs in mobs to do mass murder and violence which DNA is found from welega to Hararghe Jimma to Arsi to Bale all being The Spirit of Oromos recorded since 1650 of the same style slaughterings in DNA and welega ONEG blood drinkers and Arsi Jimma Menchas that is enough source for Oromos existence. Some Tulama like Jagama Kello are Amhara and other Tulamas are maybe Gurages or Maya or some other lost tribes. Gebrarya Amharas now Galla Selales are brainwashed into Oromuna just because there Dikala ancestors were forced into speaking oromo for hundreds of years Shewan Oromos being 2nd class or lower Oromos then the Jihadist Arsi Jimma Bale Hararghe half of Oromia is jihadist
Lakeshore wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 17:00
Sadacha Mecca, what kind of name is Macca it aint ethiopian.

Still you couldn't tell us what Oromo mean and who Oromo's are because it aint exist. There is no such thing Oromo. You Hachalu said he is Oromo and the others say he is not and killed him. I thought he was Oromo but jawar and Bekele Geriba, Dude [deleted] said he is not.
This is to address Nobles point of view. This people even establish Orthodox chrich and they are dismissed from being Oromo. There is no such thing an oromo region or Oromo ethnicity. If indivdual groups in side present day oromia region got refrendom i do ot belvie there is no one who claim to be Oromo.
Abyi should dismantel this so called Oromia region into smaller adminstrative regions that can serve the people inside properly and throuw this fabricated oromo name.

Sadacha Macca
Senior Member
Posts: 10591
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Jul 2020, 17:21

Lakeshore wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 17:00
Sadacha Mecca, what kind of name is Macca it ain't Ethiopian.

Still, you couldn't tell us what Oromo means and who Oromo's are because it ain't exist. There is no such thing Oromo. You Hachalu said he is Oromo and the others say he is not and killed him. I thought he was Oromo but jawar and Bekele Geriba, Dude [deleted] said he is not.
This is to address the Nobles point of view. These people even establish an Orthodox church and they are dismissed from being Oromo. There is no such thing as an Oromo region or Oromo ethnicity. If individual groups in side present day Oromia region got referendum I do not belive there is no one who claims to be Oromo.
Abyi should dismantle this so-called Oromia region into smaller administrative regions that can serve the people inside properly and throw this fabricated Oromo name.

ኦሮሞ የሚባል ነገድ ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ የለም

You see, you show more and more, everytime you post, that you know nothing about the same Oromos you claim to ''not exist.''
You know nothing about the clans of the Oromos, or even their names, and geographical disturbition; YET claim to know that we do not exist, and blah blah. Nonsense!

Let me educate you then wondime!

Sadacha [derived from the Oromo word for three, Sadi, since it's composed of three oromo groups] is an Oromo sub clan, they established the 5 Gibe kingdoms-Limmu, Guuma, Gomma, Geera and Jimma!
Macca/Macha is an Oromo clan, that lives in Wallaga, Jimma, Illubabor, around Addis/Finfinne, and in smaller numbers in Benishangul Gumuz.

Your argument is weak and nonsensical in the first place, you based an oromo existing or not, on whether or not, SOME among them committed crimes against humanity. That has NOTHING to do with whether or not an ethnicity or nation exists.
You believe what Abiy's corrupt government said about who killed hachalu, yet you have no proof, other than what they said in their rushed, faked, and pre-mature press release. Hilarious. The same government composed of the same corrupt individuals who were helping tplf to kill and suppress oromos and other ethiopians, somehow, to you and others, became angels overnight, incapable of lying to advance their interests! Funny indeed!

Yeah try to do that, and see what happens, you may speed up the breaking up of ethiopia itself, but go ahead and try your emotion based and illogical and dangerous moves of targeting oromia; make our day!

Wedi
Member
Posts: 829
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: ኦሮሞ የሚባል ነገድ ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ የለም There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Wedi » 30 Jul 2020, 17:35

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GENEALOGY OF THE GALLA NEAR DEMBIDOLLO
=====
SOURCE: Studies of the Galla in Wälläga
Author(s): LAMBERT BARTELS
Journal of Ethiopian Studies, Vol. 8, No. 1(JANUARY 1970), pp. 135-160



Lakeshore
Member
Posts: 923
Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 09:32

Re: ኦሮሞ የሚባል ነገድ ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ የለም There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Lakeshore » 30 Jul 2020, 21:33

Wedi

I thought you are better than this. These people started their fabricated history of Oromo and terrorizing innocent peoples for more than 50 years without any result and yo bring an article written in 1970 as evidence. Writing by itself doesn't make it true but your point is that because it is written by Lambert a European yo accept it as evidence. You supposed to ask a few questions before. Why this guy wrote this article for a motive. Also why it is written around 1970 when some mercenaries ( OLF) started terrorizing local farmers around that time so they need something to recruit those dumb OLF members actually most of them died quickly. Things like this should be mentioned in your post do not bring and post it as if it is a general truth.

Back to the fact that there is is no ethnic called Oromo in Ethiopia. Here is the other point Ethiopians love their country and some of them even paid the ultimate price. To mention some Atse Theodros, Bekele way, Geresu Duki, Balcha Abanebso, Zeray Deress, Mogos AgedeomColonel Abrisa Aga, Abune Petros. The list continues forever. These are true Ethiopian children but we had also many Bandas who stand with the enemy like Jawar, Bekele Geriba, Dawd Ibsa, Getachew Asefa, Debretsion, Melese Zenawi and all galas who live in the diaspora and chanted done down Ethiopia like Tsegaye Ararsa are curnt time creators who committed treason. By their admission and stand they can't claim to be an Ethiopian because they recant their Ethiopian nationality. ( Tsegaye is an Amhara name this peoples are opportunists and hypocrites they change even their name to benefit from Ethiopia and now they become the staunch enemy. if they were proud to be Oromo then he should be Tollera or Bacha something like that yo do not brag with Amhara name)
Therefore, they are trying to create Oromo which is new. Every Oromo who supports this idea and act upon it should be charged with treason and their property should be confiscated and they should not get any consular service abroad. However, as an idea yes you can bring it for discussion.

Wedi
Member
Posts: 829
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: ኦሮሞ የሚባል ነገድ ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ የለም There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Wedi » 30 Jul 2020, 22:12

Lakeshore my point here is to show the people that there is no people called oromo. Oromo is a fake collation of different tribes
As you can clearly seen in this Galla GENEALOGY, there is no single word called oromo even in 1970 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lakeshore
Member
Posts: 923
Joined: 24 Jul 2018, 09:32

Re: ኦሮሞ የሚባል ነገድ ኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ የለም There is no ethnic called Oromo

Post by Lakeshore » 31 Jul 2020, 09:40

Wedi

no problem and thanks for the explanation. You are doing a good job we should expose these animal mercenaries and prove that there is no Oromo ethnic in Ethiopia.
Actually, like the Amhara region did all of smaller ethnics should have their special zone in the current forced Oromia region lead by the Barbaric Shimelis abdissa until he is removed and the new geographical administration is established.

Post Reply