Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: ጠ/ሚ አብይ ከተቃዋሚ ፓርቲ መሪዎች ጋር፦ "እንደ ብልጽግና ፓርቲ ብዙ አባላቱ የታሰረበት ፓርቲ የለም"

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Jul 2020, 19:26

This man can talk!! Damn!

There is no hope to Tplfists to face this man in this caliber.... This is just sealed the status quo ...

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Jul 2020, 19:35

Fed_Up wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 19:26

There is no hope to Tplfists to face this man in this caliber.... This is just sealed the status quo ...

That is why I have been saying all along that the ongoing changes and change leaders are very unique in positive terms, never seen never heard even in some 3000 years of Ethiopian history. And that have already been recognized and quickly rewarded by the Nobel Peace Committee who awarded the leader and the changes with Nobel Peace Gold Medal. I am saying so because I love change and transformations for developments and prosperity for all.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 29 Jul 2020, 20:09

sun wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 19:35
Fed_Up wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 19:26

That is why I have been saying all along that the ongoing changes and change leaders are very unique in positive terms, never seen never heard even in some 3000 years of Ethiopian history. And that have already been recognized and quickly rewarded by the Nobel Peace Committee who awarded the leader and the changes with Nobel Peace Gold Medal. I am saying so because I love change and transformations for developments and prosperity for all.
I am afraid to tell you that Sister Eden's bosses Sium Mesfin and Getachew Reda from Mekelle holes disagree with your comments :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sister eden,

Am I right ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless the Nobel Peace Prize Winner Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby Ahmed.

Victory to Fenqil Movement!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF