Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

The brilliance of brother Sisay Agena!!!

Post by Hawzen » 28 Jul 2020, 21:15

I thought Obbo Jawar was the real leader of the entire Young Queerrrooo Lions. Ooooppppss I was wrong. Obbo Jawar was just a messenger even though very few fanatic Queeerrrooos see him as their leader .....I stand corrected, brother Sisay!!!

Please watch his analysis carefully. It is very fascinating and informative indeed!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

free-tembien

Re: The brilliance of brother Sisay Agena!!!

Post by free-tembien » 28 Jul 2020, 22:15

Hawzen wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 21:15
sisay is right. ANDM would have never sided with opdo if the struggle was lead by jawar from diaspora. opdo lead and coordinated qeerroo in oromia and without opdo/andm government structure that goes deep into kebele levels it is impossible even to opposition parties in ethiopia to organize such uprising. opdo just used jawar to make him as if he is the leader of the struggle in ethiopia to deceive tplf. unfortunately jawar believed all the bs that he single handedly removed tplf from minnesota via facebook in a country where less than 5% (mostly from addis ababa) use facebook :lol: the fano struggle and the now legendary gondar protest of "የኦሮሞ ደም የኛም ደም ነው" is all the work of ANDM and OPDO coordination. the diaspora fools were only one of the many useful tools used to deceive tplf nothing more.
Last edited by free-tembien on 29 Jul 2020, 04:00, edited 2 times in total.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 28 Jul 2020, 22:33

While all this was happening under their nose, the honcho intelligence guy of the Adwa mafia was obviously sleeping on the wheel........,and it always makes me cringe when the inferiority-inflicted Adwa dogs attempt to valorize this coward and illiterate as a spying guru.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 28 Jul 2020, 22:52

We know that Ex Dergue soldier and Lieutenant Sisay Agegna is "developmental Journalist" who is being paid by Abiy Ahmed to do such dirty jobs. We would have been surprised had he said otherwise.

If Jailing all political opponents was a means of survival, no one could have matched TPLF. Jailing political opponents is a temporary fix to the problem. You will see what will happen in few months time. Abiy Will run away for his life leaving Ethiopia under total chaos! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 28 Jul 2020, 23:47

Wedi wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 22:52
We know that Ex Dergue soldier and Lieutenant Sisay Agegna is "developmental Journalist" who is being paid by Abiy Ahmed to do such dirty jobs. We would have been surprised had he said otherwise.

If Jailing all political opponents was a means of survival, no one could have matched TPLF. Jailing political opponents is a temporary fix to the problem. You will see what will happen in few months time. Abiy Will run away for his life leaving Ethiopia under total chaos! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tarik, ጥሩቕ ኣታ ሳሕሳሕ ዓጋመ፥ You are confused by the different names you use. As 'wedi' you are supposed to be pro Abi :lol: :lol: :lol:

What an idiot!!

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 29 Jul 2020, 04:49

quindibu wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 22:33
While all this was happening under their nose, the honcho intelligence guy of the Adwa mafia was obviously sleeping on the wheel........,and it always makes me cringe when the inferiority-inflicted Adwa dogs attempt to valorize this coward and illiterate as a spying guru.
he woke up from his sleep when opdo sent qeerroo youth to bahirdar under the oromara friendship moto "tana kegna" and at the time opdo elders and leaders including the then oromia president lemma megerssa landed in bahrdar. it was then when it was already too late that he woke up that he knew it was game over for him and he fled to mekelle that night to save his life without even properly handing over his office key. let alone to stop oromara, by the time he was literarily running for his life :lol: all those years he was busy trying to block diaspora medias like esat and omn because he was deceived by andm/opdo not knowing the real organizers and leaders of the protests were right under his nose :lol:

wegri

Post by wegri » 29 Jul 2020, 05:18

sesame wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 23:47
Wedi wrote:

Tarik, ጥሩቕ ኣታ ሳሕሳሕ ዓጋመ፥ You are confused by the different names you use. As 'wedi' you are supposed to be pro Abi :lol: :lol: :lol:

What an idiot!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: no wonder, he has hundreds of nicknames to use. Second to Aurorae aka Campo polo, hardliner, cinema Roma......etc
BTW, a good catch! :mrgreen:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 29 Jul 2020, 11:42

wegri wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 05:18
sesame wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 23:47
Wedi wrote:

What an idiot!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: no wonder, he has hundreds of nicknames to use. Second to Aurorae aka Campo polo, hardliner, cinema Roma......etc
BTW, a good catch! :mrgreen:
You nailed it brother!

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 29 Jul 2020, 12:16

Ladys and Gents,.Brother Aurorae is in contol of the twin Ethiopian wannabe zombies.shhhhyt brains :lol: :lol: ወግሪ ተወጋሪ ምስ ብጻዩ ከመይ ዕውር ክጥምት :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their brother Se-gara is proud of them for their contribtion in liquidating the Eritrean people, :twisted:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 29 Jul 2020, 14:06

That brother is cool, calm and collected. He provides a compelling and incisive political analysis with an enviable knack for separating facts from fiction. I'd like to see that level-headed brother get a ministerial position one day. He would make a great diplomat.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 29 Jul 2020, 19:31

Fiyameta wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 14:06
That brother is cool, calm and collected. He provides a compelling and incisive political analysis with an enviable knack for separating facts from fiction. I'd like to see that level-headed brother get a ministerial position one day. He would make a great diplomat.
Brother Fiyameta,

You are absolutely correct. Brother Sisay Agena has definitely all the extraordinary qualifies any brilliant journalist and analyst needs to have. Not only that, his INTEGRITY is second to none and that is why I admire brother Sisay a lot.... I am sure analysts like Ermias and Habtamu are also good.. but they don't mind selling their value and dignity just for money. Integrity is NOT in their DNA..... His integrity what makes brother Sisay Agena an exceptional Journalist and Analyst in addition to all outstanding qualities you have mentioned.

God bless brother Sisay Agena.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF