Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

What Should Abiy do with Jawar?

Post by ZEMEN » 28 Jul 2020, 08:25

I do believable that it will be the end of Abiy if Abiy let Jawar go. I say let Jawar rot in prison. Abiy can Charge Jawa with loss of 80+ lives and destruction of properties and plus what ever happen in Hachalu's case. the more you hold Jawar in prison, the people to forget his existence and his value to dissipates.

kibramlak

Re: What Should Abiy do with Jawar?

Post by kibramlak » 28 Jul 2020, 09:21

ZEMEN wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 08:25
I do believable that it will be the end of Abiy if Abiy let Jawar go. I say let Jawar rot in prison. Abiy can Charge Jawa with loss of 80+ lives and destruction of properties and plus what ever happen in Hachalu's case. the more you hold Jawar in prison, the people to forget his existence and his value to dissipates.
I was exactly thinking that.
"the more you hold Jawar in prison, the people to forget his existence and his value to dissipates."

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 28 Jul 2020, 10:35

kibramlak wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 09:21
ZEMEN wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 08:25
I was exactly thinking that.
"the more you hold Jawar in prison, the people to forget his existence and his value to dissipates."
While you are there; Give Bekele Geriba 25 years and Lidetu 30 years and all Ethiopia's problems are solved. They will never see a daylight of their life-time.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 28 Jul 2020, 13:11

Guys,

That is damn if you do damn if you don't. No one cares about Lidetu, but the other two have gotten into the Oromo identity soul. Jawar, being muslim Oromo adds another dimension. Ethiopia is not Eritrea. Abbiy is much more accountable. He will face elections. My advice to Abbiy in case of Jawar, the dangerous one is, ship him out of the country. With Beqele, Abbiy needs to convince him that they are on the same wagon. Give him the highest position in the government in Oromo affairs department.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 28 Jul 2020, 13:20

Aurorae wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 13:11
Guys,

That is damn if you do damn if you don't. No one cares about Lidetu, but the other two have gotten into the Oromo identity soul. Jawar, being muslim Oromo adds another dimension. Ethiopia is not Eritrea. Abbiy is much more accountable. He will face elections. My advice to Abbiy in case of Jawar, the dangerous one is, ship him out of the country. With Beqele, Abbiy needs to convince him that they are on the same wagon. Give him the highest position in the government in Oromo affairs department.
That will be a suicide for Abiy. Abiy has no choice but keep them locked to the end. Abiy missed the opportunity to solve Jawar for good. when they were arresting Jawar and his gangs, right there was a good time to take Jawar out. in the middle of the cohos, it could have been the right time to unload one of Ethiopia's biggest problem.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 28 Jul 2020, 13:57

Zemen,

Jawar was harmless to TPLF when he was overseas. He will cry wolf, who cares. Abbiy can not act like dictators. He can not afford it. Ethiopia is not suited for that. Ethiopians are warriors. Querros and Fanos will not put up with that. You don't want to make Nelson Mandela out of Jawar. The idiot is an opportunist. He is also a wannabe gangister. He can play the religion card. :twisted:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 28 Jul 2020, 15:46

Aurorae wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 13:57
Zemen,

Jawar was harmless to TPLF when he was overseas. He will cry wolf, who cares. Abbiy can not act like dictators. He can not afford it. Ethiopia is not suited for that. Ethiopians are warriors. Querros and Fanos will not put up with that. You don't want to make Nelson Mandela out of Jawar. The idiot is an opportunist. He is also a wannabe gangister. He can play the religion card. :twisted:
Aurorae:
Let me see if you agree with me or i am all by my self on this one. At this moment in Time, would say Ethiopia needs a dictator? Me thinks that Ethiopia needs uncorrupted dictator who can clean up all this political garbage and who can restore orders. I really think so. Ethiopia can't go-on such debacle political mess. what do you think?