Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Re: Oromo Al-Qero Terrorism in America

Post by Selam/ » 26 Jul 2020, 21:44

Did you say “...a few Seattle Querro thugs? Dude, they have parents, communities and a host of media network that poisoned them.

Besides, are these the same “misguided kids” that hung a young boy upside down in Shashemene and burnt schools and hotels? It sounds like this same group behaved like mad dogs in Downtown Calgary in front of police officers and vandalized train and passengers in Minnesota. They also flew to Europe and East Africa to topple monuments. Are they also to blame for all the incidents of arson and murder in Harar, Arsi, Sidama and Guji zone? I wonder how they managed to be all over the globe in such a short span of time. They must have been flying on your Negro Beelzebub wings.

Sparky the Sun Devil, it is the politics of the Oromo elites that has been misguided and fvcked up from the very beginning. The philosophy of hatred toward Ethiopia was conceived by OLF thugs and grandfathered into the mainstream movement by Querro. The two things all OLFits & Querro hate: the Cross and tri-color of Green, Yellow & Red. The demons in them go wild when they encounter theses things. Look at the picture below very carefully if you want to drive out yours permanently.

“የኢትዮጵያ ባንዲራ አጋንንትን ያስወጣል!”

sun wrote:
25 Jul 2020, 17:30
Horus wrote:
25 Jul 2020, 16:38
Antee Fanddiyaa Fugaa banda,

Don't equate the peaceful and positive peace building transformational majority humanist Oromo Youth with the few misguided and mislead excited activists working for fanatic power hungry divisive politicians being funded and directed to perform illegal performances for the isolated desperate tplf oligarchs

tlel

Post by tlel » 26 Jul 2020, 23:36

I think the weakeness of Ethiopian activism has been showing for years and it had reached to this point. Stop using Oromo names, most are radical organized Muslim Brotherhood, Shabia and Tplf, Somalia groups. They are relying on Oromia in order to disintegrate Ethiopia so they have to use Oromo name for this. The stupidty of Ethiopians, if I come out to represent myself as for example, Ugandan, then Ethiopians come out condemning Uganda instead of finding out, they don't have investigation method who am I behind the name Uganda. That is how absurd it is that, these protesters that are wearing Oromo flags have agenda in Islamizing Oromia and they are not ORomo at all. They want to eliminate Oromos and replace it with foreign Muslim brotherhood that is the goal is. Ethiopians the so called intelligencia, should do their own homework deeply to quash these groups. This is ample time when these terrorists attack American white guy, the Ethiopians are not even standing with him, they should take this opportunity to report these radical Islamic/pro Egypt/Pro Somalia/pro Tplf/pro foreign/ pro Shabia groups. where are the Ethipians? Even when I talk to one Ethiopian their advice is cowardly, saying we as Ethiopians would just focus on our community, bla bla because they have nothing to show or not working hard cowardly act, when they too are responsible for the country as a whole and eliminate these radicals.

I saw Abyssinia Lady in the radical groups by the way

The only groups who don't care the name of Ethiopia are not ORomos even Oromo name will be destroyed seeing this gangs, no those are Eritreans, Somalians, Tplf working together.

We have no guarnatee what will happen in Ethiopia after Tplf is gone. right now the current government is using Ethiopia name to get support to get rid of Tplf, but who is this government? Are they probably preparing these gangs for future Oromia, hard to trust the government.

tlel

Post by tlel » 26 Jul 2020, 23:48

Abere wrote:
25 Jul 2020, 16:59
አገር ቤት ውስጥ እንዴ ሠገራ የሚገማውን የኦሮሞ ፓለቲካ፣ ፈረንጅ አገርም ከእነ ክርፋታቸው ሊቀመጡ መሞከራቸው የሚገርም አይደለም። መልካቸው እንዳለ አክራሪ አል-ቄሮ አሸባሪ ነው በቀላሉ ወጥመድ ገብተዋል።
This is exactly what I said, MISTAKE!

tlel

Post by tlel » 27 Jul 2020, 00:12

sun wrote:
25 Jul 2020, 17:47
Abere wrote:
25 Jul 2020, 16:59
አገር ቤት ውስጥ እንዴ ሠገራ የሚገማውን የኦሮሞ ፓለቲካ፣ ፈረንጅ አገርም ከእነ ክርፋታቸው ሊቀመጡ መሞከራቸው የሚገርም አይደለም። መልካቸው እንዳለ አክራሪ አል-ቄሮ አሸባሪ ነው በቀላሉ ወጥመድ ገብተዋል።
Those fanatic Oromos out there needs to be disciplined and thought how to behave just for their own good. Not only them but also those extremist Amhara fanatics who run all over the places carrying loaded AK 47 pointing against Oromos and through that radicalizing the youth to become fearless and digressive activists must face the full force of the law. Otherwise, Ke sagera belay yemmi gemaa ikko ke aafihinna ke qixxih yemmi wexxa bichaa new. :mrgreen:

sun,

That is the thing, read what I commented in here, they are not Oromos, if they are I can guarnatee it doesn't represent the peace loving Oromos. My worry is the Liberation Fronts Shabia as the father had created their mini followers for years, and those born in foreign countries were taught to hate Ethiopia so it requires a strong Oromos to sit and really focus on this issue who these people are. They have intermingled with gudifechas, somalias, etc who have one goal and that is against the tradition Oromo and Ethiopia. The fault is itself from Ethiopians, and their not organizing in unison they just want to hide get others die for them so that they can live in comfort in Ethiopia othewise they don't care. They are the ones , look the comments of Horus or Abere, these two sound like they know Ethiopian politics but they haven't learned till this day about history they repeat their mistakes. what do you expect from Eprp groups they are just another slave of Shabia

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 27 Jul 2020, 01:49

ሠበር ዜና! በጀዋር እና በኦነግ መፈንቅል ሙከራ/ከቀድሞ የኦነግ አመራር አቶ በንቲ ጋር:

አቶ በቀለ ገርባ ሐይማኖታቸውን መቀየር?

Interesting discussion on the background of the "terrorism" of the extremist Oromos up-to the present situation.